Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' (1034 Views)

Islamic Preacher Reads The Quoran And Discovers Jesus / Popular Muslim Cleric Molests & Beats His 5 Yrs Daughter To Death #LOOK / Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by Sleekydee(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2013
**the Saudi Arabia Government agreed that Preacher should pay £31,000 to Lama’s mother for his release.

A ‘celebrity’ Saudi preacher accused of raping, torturing and killing his five-year-old daughter has reportedly been released from custody after agreeing to pay ‘blood money’.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi had been accused of killing his daughter Lama, who suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken back, broken ribs, a broken left arm and extensive bruising and burns. Social workers say she had also been repeatedly raped and burnt.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi admitted using a cane and cables to inflict the injuries after doubting his five-year-old daughter’s virginity and taking her to a doctor, according to the campaign group Women to Drive.

Rather than getting the death penalty or receiving a long prison sentence for the crime, Fayhan al-Ghamdi served only a few months in jail before a judge ruled the prosecution could only seek ‘blood money’.

Albawaba News reported the judge as saying: "Blood money and the time the defendant had served in prison since Lama's death suffices as punishment."

Fayhan al-Ghamdi, who regularly appears on television in Saudi Arabia, is said to have agreed to pay £31,000 to Lama’s mother.

The money is considered compensation under Islamic law, although it is only half the amount that would have been paid had Lama been a boy.

Despite Saudi Arabia’s famously strict legal system, Women to Drive say fathers cannot be executed for murdering their children in the country. Equally, husbands cannot be executed for murdering their wives.

Formal objections to the ruling have been raised by three Saudi activists, and the twitter hashtag #AnaLama (which translates as I Am Lama) has been set up.

Local reports say public anger over the settlement is growing across Saudi Arabia, with authorities planning to set up a 24-hour hotline to take calls about child abuse.

HUH!!!!! U gotter b kidding mi.....this World tho.

Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 29, 2013
This hopeless man should be kept with me in a room 4 just 20mins and he will come out a changed man (dats if he survives it). Hopeless fooolish buffoon... Saudi with there useless cultures

1 Like

Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by Gbamar(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2013
I DOUBT IF THE ACTIVIST COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
THE JUDGE RULE ACCODING TO THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARIA
WELL ATLEAST WITH THIS I'M PARTIALLY CONVIENCE THAT THE STRICT PRINCIPLE OF ISLAM IS WELL UPHELD IN SAUDI.
Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2013
Sometimes i 1der wot d quran is made of or d so called revealations in it dat make dis ppl 2 act in dis inhuman nd barbaric mana. A man who happen to kill his wife or child is not sentenced 2 some yrs in prison or executed but asked 2 pay a fine, if dat is one of d laws in d so called sharia law, mehn i tink those arab women are doomed.
Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by Gbamar(f): 12:53pm On May 31, 2013
GT777: Sometimes i 1der wot d quran is made of or d so called revealations in it dat make dis ppl 2 act in dis inhuman nd barbaric mana. A man who happen to kill his wife or child is not sentenced 2 some yrs in prison or executed but asked 2 pay a fine, if dat is one of d laws in d so called sharia law, mehn i tink those arab women are doomed.
Not as you thOught according to islamic law in cases where life is involved. Allah says in Quran 17 v 33
'nor take life which Allah has made scare except for just cause.
and if anyone is slain wrongfully,we have given his heir authority
to demand qisas or to forgive but let him not exceed bounds in the
matter of taking life for he his helped by the law'.
From the above verse it can be deduced that
#insist on retaliatoin
#forgive on amicable settlement for diyyah [rough fine]
#forGIVE intoto by overlooking the murderer's dastardly act in expection of Allah's trememdous reward for the good gesture.
THE QUESTION IS WHAT WILL BE THE CASE IN A SCENERIO WHERE A PARENT KILLS HIS DEFENDANT
WHO WILL INSIST ON RETALIATION OR SHOULD HE BE FORGIVEN IN EXCHANGE FOR THE FINE OR OVER LOOKING HIS DASTARDLY ACT.

THE MAJORITY[ULAMA]OPINION IS THAT A PERENT WHO KILLS HIS CHILD SHALL NOT BE KILLED IN RETALIATION THIS IS BECAUSE THE ASSAILANT IS THE CAUSE OF THE VICTIM EXISTENCE.NEVERTHELESS HE WILL BE DUE FOR RETALIATION ACCORDING TO IMAM MALIKI WHEN SUCH PARENT KILLS HIS DESENDANT VIOLENTLY OR CRUELY.
ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE ''FAYHAN AL-GHAMDI HAD BEEN ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS DAUGHTER LAMA WHO SUFFERED MULTIPLE INJURIES INCLUDING A CRUSHED SKULL BROKEN BACK..'
FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE REPORT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS FAYHAM INFLICTED INJURIES ON HER DAUGHTER,WHICH EVENTUALLY LEADS TO HER DEATH.
Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by pointblank321: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
The man looks so wicked. What message can such a person preach other than jihad. A man who could afford to kill his own child, who can he not kill. Wetin be de matter with these muslims self?
Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by BetaThings: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2013
pointblank 321: The man looks so wicked. What message can such a person preach other than jihad. A man who could afford to kill his own child, who can he not kill. Wetin be de matter with these muslims self?

I can see that there are no kidnappings, murders, suicide in non-muslim countries!
Keep deceiving yourself that your religion respects the truth
Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by maclatunji: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Injustice will not go unpunished in the hereafter if it is applicable here.
Re: Saudi Islamic Preacher Raped And Tortured His 5-year-old Daughter To Death' by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2013
SMH...

(1) (Reply)

2030 Ramadhan Isha Allahu / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The Bible / Christian Couple Killed For ‘desecrating Koran’ In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.