Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller (2878 Views)

Tyrannical Wahhabi Saudi Regime Shot And Arrested Dissident Ayatollah / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / Y Do Wahhabi Muslims View Shia Muslims And Other Muslims As Being False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller by LagosShia: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2012
Popular Wahhabi preacher in Saudi Arabia,Muhammad al-Arifi said the Prophet Muhammad (sa) might have sold alcohol to his companions and his companions used to be drunk while performing prayer behind the Prophet (sa) in the Masjidun-Nabi in Medinah as alcohol then was consumed as juice according to his statement.his comment angered many Islamic scholars particularly of the Shia.this same wahhabi scholar made headlines and raised sectarian tensions,when he referred to the highest and most respected Shia Muslim authority in Iraq-Ayatollah Ali Sistani-as an "heretic".it is suprising that little or no reply was given by Sunnis in reaction to the statement of insult to the Prophet (sa) made by the wahhabi.According to Al-Arifi,the Prophet (sa) might have been given a couple of bottles of alcohol or he might have gifted (alcohol) and might have even sold alcohol even if he personally did not use it.

here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoGjqkUMz0
Re: Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller by tbaba1234: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Be careful about slandering people.

There is no way Arifi would make negative comments about the prophet and he would not face some kind of consequences. The video seems carefully edited to pass the message that he said something derogatory. I would like to watch the full video to understand the context of the discussion.

Again be careful about making slanderous accusations.
Re: Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller by LagosShia: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2012
tbaba1234: Be careful about slandering people.

There is no way Arifi would make negative comments about the prophet and he would not face some kind of consequences. The video seems carefully edited to pass the message that he said something derogatory. I would like to watch the full video to understand the context of the discussion.

Again be careful about making slanderous accusations.

please do not try to be ridiculous.

i will never post the video if i did not hear the statements made by al-arifi.before the reply given by the video,al-arifi is shown in the video (in picture + audio) making the statements.the statement he made is in arabic with english subtitles in the video.i did not only read the english subtitles,but i could also understand what al-arifi said in arabic.

what slander are you talking about? is he too big to criticize? he slandered the Prophet (sa) and you (a fan of wahhabi/salafist pseudo-scholars) is here giving excuse.when this filthy wahhabi in white garment called Ayatollah Sistani "zindeeq" (heretic),was he careful? fear Allah and have some shame.this isn't an issue of making excuses.i will post another video from youtube in my next post containing the statements being made by al-arifi without need to interprete or any reply to al-arifi.
Re: Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller by LagosShia: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Alhamdulilah. / The Sermon Of Lady Fatima (as) To Abu Bakr / Islamophobia Spin: Why There Is Nothing Good A Muslim Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.