Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening (16171 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by ChisomMalachy(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2013
The aspiring actress and youngersister of TV personality Jumai Shaba wore this Pretty Mai by Gilbert sheer lace dress to Tiwa Savage's album listening on Sunday May 26th. Now that's daring!

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/hot-or-hot-aisha-shabas-see-through.html?m=0

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by muelzik(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2013
shocked shocked Now this is hot but deadly... like she is without 'kpata'. shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Bolarge1(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2013
NA SO MMADNESS TAKE START O! MAKE DE HOLD LAM O.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by icebebe(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2013
Crazy!
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 29, 2013
Is she a stripper? lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
She's flaunting her selling point for potential bidders.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Sanboy25: 1:33am On May 30, 2013

Sexy dress but I don't like the flashy red hair... undecided
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by vickyhall: 3:06am On May 30, 2013
This dress is very sexy, you are hot too. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Lilimax(f): 12:53pm On May 30, 2013
The dress is tacky and her hairdo is hideous shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Decapo: 12:54pm On May 30, 2013
leaves thread continue drinking my garri
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Opey4luv(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2013
Now this is madness. Another Cossy in the making although she may not possess Cossy's Loads. grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by yuzedo: 12:57pm On May 30, 2013
MOD bro ya startt today agein! angry

well, i can nyash her by mistake............................

.... if she pay me N1,000,000,000,000 dollas [size=14pt]CASH![/size] undecided she look like who tiff goat in ekity.very ugly tin wit big head and bone brezz. angry but her ice cream lap look sweet, tongue so wuz her numba OP? wink

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Darejyde(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: so cold! ugly biacht! angry angry cheesy
ℓ̊ can see U̶̲̥̅̊ are jelous, what's Ɣ☺υя probs D̶̲̥̅̊ gurl make sence and D̶̲̥̅̊ dress τ̅☺o and ♌o bε̲̣̣̣̥ church or mosque she wear am go...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Abujafood: 12:58pm On May 30, 2013
Sorry I forgot what I wanted to say! No comments till I remember!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by soderican(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2013
She's dressed to kill 4 her mind ooo
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by sexymoma(f): 12:59pm On May 30, 2013
Stup1d1ty is taking over you. Naso devil go open teeth for you if u wan enter hell gate. grin
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by shakol91(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]this is a crazy
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by TheBookWorm: 12:59pm On May 30, 2013
Why do so many Nigerians bleach? This is becoming an epidemic.

Look at how two-tone she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTNuwV7NFHM
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by DJDOLA(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2013
Who is she?
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by lightheart(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
Chai!! Sexily daring!!

Y dem no invite me come sef *licks lip*
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by modextus(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
She've just told everyone that thrs smthing crazy about herself that she wants τ̲̅ȍ show off

In addition...Emmmm she's not cute
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 30, 2013
What sort of outfit is this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Lakayana: 1:05pm On May 30, 2013
Now I understand why bokoharams insist their daughters must be properly covered for if they are left alone they will certainly go crazy. Certainly this is a daughter of the boko clan from her name.
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by oloriooko(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2013
but she's very nude, so how did this make the frontpage despite all these rules?

she could have simply finished dressing properly by not using the bra undecided

wonder what she would be wearing in her shows
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Pain(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2013
I saw this thrash on Lida Ikeji's Blog. Linda Ikeji Celebrates Nudity. We are keeping track to see how she ends up. Any brand/company still associating with that thrash blog must be going nuts and not seeing beyond their nose
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by newacca: 1:14pm On May 30, 2013
"Ausubillah himinash shaytanir rajeem" angry angry I seek refuge in Allah from the rejectedSatan

1 Like

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 30, 2013
Why did she put on the clothe when she has no respect for her body,shameless old rag putting on rag all in the name of fashion. MTCHEEEEEEEW
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:14pm On May 30, 2013
Very few people can carry off red hair and she did it pretty well.
The dress though....just way to revealing that it can be safely called tacky lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by dunmorris(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2013
vickyhall: This dress is very sexy, you are hot too. shocked
hot in fire? undecided
vickyhall: This dress is very sexy, you are hot too. shocked
hot in fire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / Nene Alegimenlen Wins Miss Ambassador For Peace Nigeria 2018 / Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.