Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Would Michelle Say? Obama Caught With Lipstick On His Collar! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would Michelle Say? Obama Caught With Lipstick On His Collar! (626 Views)

Obama Senior Broda,malik,say Obama Bad Pass Pharaoh / Photos: Barack Obama Caught Staring At Bu Tt Of 16-year-old Brazilian / Barack And Michelle Obama CAUGHT KISSING At Basketball Game by 'kiss Cam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would Michelle Say? Obama Caught With Lipstick On His Collar! by yugotee: 6:03pm On May 29, 2013
http://yugotee..com/2013/05/obama-caught-with-lipstick-on-his.html

President Obama wound up with an imprint of cherry-red lipstick on his shirt collar Tuesday night, which he was forced to explain in front of hundreds of people at a White House reception.

He arrived at the event, which was honoring Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage month, ready to pin blame on someone other than Michelle for the unmistakable mark. Thanking the crowd for their warm greeting, he joked, 'a sign of that warmth is the lipstick on my collar.'

'I have to say I think I know the culprit,' he said, adding, 'Where is Jessica Sanchez?' As he scanned the crowd for Sanchez, the American Idol runner-up, he said, 'It wasn't Jessica - it was her aunt.' 'Auntie, right there, look at this,' he said, pointing to the smooch mark on his white button-down.

The crowd laughed and cheered. 'I just want everybody to witness,' he added. 'I do not want to be in trouble with Michelle. That's why I am calling you out right in front of everybody.'

Just wondering how oga Jona go handle same issue! lolz

Source: www.yugotee..com

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Goldie's Heart - Uti Nwachukwu / WATCH VIDEO : 4 Minutes Hilarious Video Highlights Of Rage Against Molestation! / "I Have Not Been Close To A Lady In Six Months" - Iyanya Talks About His Sexlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.