Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,575 members, 7,854,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? (14197 Views)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures / The Badagry-cms Ten Lanes Road Under Construction Turns Petrol Tankers' Park! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by lookmangiw(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Hemanwel: I keep wondering why Gov.Fashola has never been nominated for Silverbird Man Of The Year Award - despite having some Govs as its past winners.
Or could it be that the organisers of the award have some political undertone?
so you no know that one since. You must be a learner.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by OneNaira6: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2013
SlyIg: When did it become a big deal to construct road in this world. Must it make a NEWS?

For SW it is. Enugu, AkwaIbom, Rivers, Imo and other governors are building and fixing roads. it seems to be the new thing or what Nigerian governors view as development cause even delta governor have done some in asaba, warri, ogwashi, etc. The only thing is road building seem like a big deal to SW so they disturb people. you'll get use to it eventually.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by ogoplus: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2013
After so many years of suffering respite would finally come to the residents Ayobo and its environs.

OP (i have been away from LAG for awhile) I hope something is also being done concerning the link road between Jakande Estate/Ejigbo/Isheri-Osun.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by ogoplus: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

For SW it is. Enugu, AkwaIbom, Rivers, Imo and other governors are building and fixing roads. it seems to be the new thing or what Nigerian governors view as development cause even delta governor have done some in asaba, warri, ogwashi, etc. The only thing is road building seem like a big deal to SW so they disturb people. you'll get use to it eventually.

This particular road has been a source anguish for the residents of the area for years.

Yes. I hope we all get used to it. A time will come when we not need to roll out drums for celebrations when a road is been commissioned.

I HOPE NAIJA GET THERE SOON.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nenergy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
ogoplus: I HOPE NAIJA GET THERE SOON.
Amen o!
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nenergy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
ogoplus:
OP (i have been away from LAG for awhile) I hope something is also being done concerning the link road between Jakande Estate/Ejigbo/Isheri-Osun.
As at the last time i passed through Jakande Estate/Ejigbo,the roads were still in bad shape. But the gist is that traditional rulers in the area were unco-operative (unwilling to allow road expansion through their land).
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by mophic123: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
its unbelievable that the said road today nov 5th 2014 is still under construction and commuters are suffering because of the slow pace of work there.Eko oni bajee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today / Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly / Declare A Public Holiday For PVC Collection –IPAC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.