Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency (7586 Views)

TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan / CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by ewet: 10:46am On May 30, 2013
We are hungry,thirsty,jobless,insecured,no electricity,good roads,education is comatose,the health system is a lacuna.

WE- the true,sincere,objective,honest and detribalised Nigerians who abhor this unpallatable state of a nation called Nigeria, who weep in our hearts daily when we see the destruction being wrought on her by those who govern us.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by CVHP: 10:49am On May 30, 2013
okorafor aboy: please,how can i post a new topic here? why una no wan tell me naaa?
Follow this simple directives: Click Headline(say Celebrities/Politics/Sports etc)
Click New Topic(say 10 Reasons Why I'll Marry Sharon Stone)
Click Submit.
Shikena!
You'll get backlashes if post TRASH.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by moodswing(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan is the best president in the world.

Some of you just don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by miqos02(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2013
pls ask jackson if he paid for his own flight from america.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by buchito1(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Jesse Jackson is high on indian hemp.
its som1 like U̶̲̥̅̊ dat Nigeria regrets ever bringing U̶̲̥̅̊ into dier country!!!! Mah4ka!!! angry
bobthebuilder99: Jesse Jackson is high on indian hemp.
its som1 like U̶̲̥̅̊ dat Nigeria regrets ever bringing U̶̲̥̅̊ into dier country!!!! Mah4ka!!!
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Iykeponti(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2013
Well said.... We r about to change our ways, but we neva see any steady light ,gvment running water,standard roads + many other ones... Not 2talk of 70percent unemployed citizens . All d things wey suppose dey give us happiness no dey sad
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Nobody: 11:03am On May 30, 2013
Mr Jackson is right. Everybody knows that the 2011 Presidential election in Nigeria was the fairest(thanks to GEJ and INEC chairman). The economy of Nigeria has greatly increased since the year 2011 till 2013 and set to witness greater boom in few years to come. Foreign investors are investing massively here.
If GEJ wasn't doing fine then things would have been going crazier. Yes we have challenges right now but if we joing our hands and fight them together, we will pass.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Nobody: 11:06am On May 30, 2013
[b][size=16pt]Nigerians, you have heard Jesse Jackson.

We need to have positive attitude to corruption and looting of billion of dollars from our treasury.

We need to have positive attitude to insecurity of life and property such as armed robbery and kidnapping.

We need to stop being so negative about the fact that most young people cannot find employment.

We need to stop complaining that our roads are a death-trap with so many pot holes.

We need to have positive attitude to the fact that our votes never count we are therefore not allowed to choose who leads our country.

We should look positively about the fact that we are virtually in perpetual darkness because there is rarely electricity.

We need a positive attitude to not having clean drinking water and good health care.

It does not matter that we are amongst the richest countries in the world from our revenue from crude oil exports, we have to be positive about fact that majority of our citizens are in abject poverty.

Fellow Nigerians please be more positive!![/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2013
Mtchewww! Clueless bunch! Next!
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by femikay149(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2013
So GEJ now needs a Man like Jesse jackson 2 validat his adminstration..Reminds me of when abacha brought Louis Farrakhan to validate his regime...
Those that follow US politics ll know Jesse jackson is a man dat should nt be taken serious..a Man that moves with the wind..inconsistent with his beliefs.. A man that dat criticised obama that he talks like a white man...and sometimes he feels like breaking his nut..Now he is praising Obama..My point he is just an attention seeker,very unstable
A Man witout intergrity dat sleeps around with his staff...
Even in the US dey don't take him serious
Bt wot do we know any1 4m America in Nigeria is treated like a small god
We all know how we feel..we know h we spend on petrol and diesel 2 run our generator
We know how we provide boreholes for ourselves 2 ve water
We know contribute security dues 2 protect our streets
We see how GEJ govt has continued years of uninterrupted corruption
We are nigerians we live in nigeria and we know wots goin.the only pple GEJ&co is fooling is demselves

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2013
It would be wrong not to acknowledge that there is evidence of greater transparency in certain areas. To this extent, Rev Jesse Jackson is correct.

Nigerians are now better informed than they ever were about the inner workings of government. So yes, I have no problem giving some credit to the current administration in this respect.

One notable example...

Since Aloma Mukhtar was appointed as the Chief Justice of Nigeria, the general consensus has been that Nigeria’s first female chief justice has been doing a remarkable job, especially in terms of restoring some sanity in that sector which many Nigerians were beginning to lose confidence in.

Democracy Day is incomplete without the role of the judiciary, and in an interview with a newspaper, popular lawyer, Femi Falana, gave insights into the works being done by the chief justice, especially in judicial cleansing.

Falana agreed that before Mukhtar’s emergence, there was massive corruption in the judiciary, although he pointed out that it “was not to say that there were not good judges and, of course, Justice Mukhtar remains one of our best judges in terms of integrity. Since she took over the leadership of the judiciary, it has not been business as usual for judges.

Source

EXCLUSIVE: Fresh Twists over Suswan’s certificate scandal saga as CJN indicts judge, Akume f#ingered

LEGISREPORTS NG – The case of certificate forgery involving Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State has taken another dimension as a magistrate court judge, Hafsat Soso, has been reportedly indicted by a panel set up by the office of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Iykeponti(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2013
NA MICHAEL JACKSON PAPA BE DIS DEY RESEMBLE O
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by explorer1906: 11:15am On May 30, 2013
Make una warn this Jenet Jackson oo!, wey dey misyarn with unparalell and anticlockwise cheek formation with red lips like albino rat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by OdionOdion: 11:21am On May 30, 2013
REV JESSE JACKSON has brain,eyes,and right sense of judgement unlike many members here on this forum. Attack me if u cares
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Michael jackson did surgery, now the sister janet jackson wants to do transplant..what is happening to jackson family?? sad
You just spoke out of your abundant foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Freiburger(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Michael jackson did surgery, now the sister janet jackson wants to do transplant..what is happening to jackson family?? sad
Fall from guava tree. grin
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On May 30, 2013
okorafor aboy: please,how can i post a new topic here? why una no wan tell me naaa?
go to any bank buy nairaland pin,go online and use the pin to load your new topic
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Nobody: 11:37am On May 30, 2013
This people are on mission, the definitely have an agenda, what's with Jesse and his sudden subliminal speeches
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by moodswing(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2013
The UK economy was surpassed by Brazil, a supposedly third world country.

A soldier was butchered in broad day light and it took the British police 30 minutes to respond.

There was massive job and budgetary spending cuts in key british ministries and the military.

Yet they never stopped believing in the Essence of their "Englishness".

In Nigeria uninformed and semi-ignorant people are quick to side with opinions that speak ill of the government without taking into cognizance, the social and economic strive the government has achieved against all unfavorable odds.

To gain the support and attention of certain calibre of low lifers, speak negative of the government.

This our mentality of "government is evil" will never open our eyes to judge the government based on it's deeds but rather it's misdeeds. No matter who occupies the office of the president, certain m0rons are just too comfortable playing the pawn for the misguided opposition.

In my informed opinion, there has never been any responsive and responsible president like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. President Musa Yar'adua of blesssed memory may have made the greatest president of all time. But He left us in a more trusted hand.

I hereby urge you all to sensibly criticize only when the government has truly erred in delivering the dividends of democracy than towing the path of deranged people like Femi Fani Kayode, Nasir and other not-well-meaning-Nigerians. Whose sole goal is to bring our dear countries down for selfish ends.

Long live Nigeria and Long live the President of the Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Egbagirl(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2013
Isn't this the same guy who once lauded Foday Sankoh and put him with the likes of Nelson Mandela?

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by VoodooDoll(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2013
Jesse Jackson has been hoodwinked by liars, scam artists, rogues and charlatans!

This same Jesse Jackson that was unaware that his son Jr was stealing from the public purse in Chicago is now the commentator on GEJ!

Jesse Jackson is renowned for the Civil Rights movement but not well regarded as someone who can spot liars, scam artists, rogues and charlatans!

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by successking: 12:02pm On May 30, 2013
Naija, God bless you, i believe in you and know that our cynics will see us shine in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Policewoman(f): 12:24pm On May 30, 2013
GEJ for 2015.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by deletrue: 12:28pm On May 30, 2013
Rednose:

Go to the section where you'd like to create the new topic; e.g. click on the Nairaland/General section for a general topic, scroll down beyond the sub-sections till you find (Create New Topic).
thanks so much. But i got there and tried to create when the system says 'I do not have sufficient permission' to post.
Seun, what is that now? I would like to post highly intelligent issues yet your system is telling me of lack of permission. oya, before i count three, you don increase my permission level. (please, am only appealing) grant me sufficient permission to post. Thank you, sir.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by BlueMagic2(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2013
WTF is Jesse Jackson. Jesse Jackson has lost his respect in the black community so he goes looking for new publicity in where else, he was hating on Obama's presidency. What do u expect from some1 whose son is facing corruption charges in Illinois and is facing jail time. 4k u JESSE JACKSON

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Freiburger(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2013
Blue Magic: What do u expect from some1 whose son is facing corruption charges in Illinois and is facing jail time. 4k u JESSE JACKSON
For trying to buy the sit Obama left in Illinois. grin grin grin
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by OuchDaddy(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2013
40fied: See him pink lips...*hiss*
Smh! GAYbriel!! Dat's only wot u noticed! Ode!
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by clint77ng: 1:01pm On May 30, 2013
[quote
author=fitzmayowa]If you think Jonathan (aka
Retar-deen) is not Transparent enough/at all like this
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by OdionOdion: 1:04pm On May 30, 2013
femikay149: So GEJ now needs a Man like Jesse jackson 2 validat his adminstration..Reminds me of when abacha brought Louis Farrakhan to validate his regime...
Those that follow US politics ll know Jesse jackson is a man dat should nt be taken serious..a Man that moves with the wind..inconsistent with his beliefs.. A man that dat criticised obama that he talks like a white man...and sometimes he feels like breaking his nut..Now he is praising Obama..My point he is just an attention seeker,very unstable
A Man witout intergrity dat sleeps around with his staff...
Even in the US dey don't take him serious
Bt wot do we know any1 4m America in Nigeria is treated like a small god
We all know how we feel..we know h we spend on petrol and diesel 2 run our generator
We know how we provide boreholes for ourselves 2 ve water
We know contribute security dues 2 protect our streets
We see how GEJ govt has continued years of uninterrupted corruption
We are nigerians we live in nigeria and we know wots goin.the only pple GEJ&co is fooling is demselves
You miss it,It was Rev Jesse Jackson who openly wept on a globally televised programme when Obama election result was declared his first tenure which caused the black race to realised the seriousness of Obama's victory.He has a stable Personality unlike your Tinubua/Buhari
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by Akpan107(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2013
fpeter: hmmmm
you no greed
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by deletrue: 1:30pm On May 30, 2013
moodswing: The UK economy was surpassed by Brazil, a supposedly third world country.

A soldier was butchered in broad day light and it took the British police 30 minutes to respond.

There was massive job and budgetary spending cuts in key british ministries and the military.

In Nigeria uninformed and semi-ignorant people are quick to side with opinions that speak ill of the government without taking into cognizance, the social and economic strive the government has achieved against all unfavorable odds.

To gain the support and attention of certain calibre of low lifers, speak negative of the government.

This our mentality of "government is evil" will never open our eyes to judge the government based on it's deeds but rather it's misdeeds. No matter who occupies the office of the president, certain m0rons are just too comfortable playing the pawn for the misguided opposition.

In my informed opinion, there has never been any responsive and responsible president like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. President Musa Yar'adua of blesssed memory may have made the greatest president of all time. But He left us in a more trusted hand.

I hereby urge you all to sensibly criticize only when the government has truly erred in delivering the dividends of democracy than towing the path of deranged people like Femi Fani Kayode, Nasir and other not-well-meaning-Nigerians. Whose sole goal is to bring our dear countries down for selfish ends.

Biggest thank you for touching the truth. It was this annoyance of many nigerians who are out there just to attack and empty any leader even though such leader is a little better than previous ones. The way we are now is that if a leader is not from my tribe, my friend or someone who i will not likely get any contract from, these nigerians will do nothing than to finish such leader. On realising that i become a member of NL and responded to those people and reign suphiscated insults and abuses on those sort of Nigerians when Seun ban me for about two weeks. How can a normal being sees jona as extremely bad having performed a little better than others. Time shall tell where we are heading. Like some said if jona is not allowed to contest because he a minority, time shall tell. Because as it is now, no nigerian leader will ever perform satisfactorily. why? Jona friends, members of his ethnic group, many of his south south group will as well do same to any other leader after his tenure. That is the law of you do me, i do you.
Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by deletrue: 1:50pm On May 30, 2013
moodswing: The UK economy was surpassed by Brazil, a supposedly third world country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Bidders Pay 75% Balance For Power Assets / If Biafra Becomes Reality Today, Igbos In Delta State Would Be Part Of It / Anambra: Godwin Maduka Withdraws Petition At The Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.