Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Loves Me But Won't Date Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Loves Me But Won't Date Me? (636 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loves Me But Won't Date Me? by Newstart518: 9:45pm On May 29, 2013
So I dated this guy 10 years ago. Stayed friends and then we dated again for about 3 months. He loves me but wants to just be friends because he has to much going on. He says I deserve someone who can give me the time I deserve. Problem is I'm in love with him and now he wants to be friends? It's even harder because we share an apartment together. He now sleeps in the other room and wants to be roommates since neither of us can afford to move out. How do you be friends with an ex that ur in love with an wanna be with but can't have? An how do you live with them when u know they just wanna be friends and you want to date them? Is their hope you'll get back together? Or should you just say screw it and move on and do ur best to be friends? Either way it's not fair, I hate it and just want him back...
Re: Loves Me But Won't Date Me? by Godson201333(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2013
;Make una chop each other and clean mouth!
Re: Loves Me But Won't Date Me? by naijazown(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2013
Dude is working around your emotions and U are so giving in...

Trash him gurl and move on with ur life. If u force yourself in, you'll throw yourself out in a jiffy, and still loose d friendship he's offering.
Re-package and move on!

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Lady Single And Seeking For True Love Then Read Dis!!! / I Love You And Am In Love With You. / Missing The Exit of Ogugua88 In Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.