Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari (481 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari by arcis: 11:40pm On May 29, 2013
Retired Gen. Muhammad Buhari, leader of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), said the evolution of All Progressive Congress (APC) was not for personal aggrandisement, but for national cohesion.

He stated this at the inauguration of constituency projects by member representing Zaria at the House of Representatives, Rep. Abbass Tajuddeen in Zaria, Kaduna State on Wednesday.

Buhari, represented by CPC Chairman in Kaduna State, Alhaji Ahmadu Yaro-Cocacola, said APC, if elected, was determined to foster national unity and restore hope to Nigerians.

He appealed to electorate to remain humble and peaceful during and after 2015 general election with a view to electing credible candidates into various elective positions for the good of the nation.

Buhari lauded the efforts of the lawmaker for bringing the dividends of democracy close to the door steps of his people and called on other members to emulate him.
Re: Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari by aurenflani: 11:53pm On May 29, 2013
Good one General. Kudos!
Re: Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari by koruji(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2013
This is what I expect to hear from Gen. Buhari from here on.
Nigerians are capable of recognizing good leaders without all the unnecessary fire & brimstone that come from both sides of the aisle.

GEJ needs to go cool it and call his drugged dogs (Dokubo and co.) to order.

arcis: Retired Gen. Muhammad Buhari, leader of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), said the evolution of All Progressive Congress (APC) was not for personal aggrandisement, but for national cohesion.

He stated this at the inauguration of constituency projects by member representing Zaria at the House of Representatives, Rep. Abbass Tajuddeen in Zaria, Kaduna State on Wednesday.

Buhari, represented by CPC Chairman in Kaduna State, Alhaji Ahmadu Yaro-Cocacola, said APC, if elected, was determined to foster national unity and restore hope to Nigerians.

He appealed to electorate to remain humble and peaceful during and after 2015 general election with a view to electing credible candidates into various elective positions for the good of the nation.

Buhari lauded the efforts of the lawmaker for bringing the dividends of democracy close to the door steps of his people and called on other members to emulate him.
Re: Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari by dayokanu(m): 1:45am On May 30, 2013
Re: Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari by Nobody: 6:12am On May 30, 2013
Buhari,
this is not acceptable!
How can you ask the people to remain calm? What happens to "the dogs and the baboons"? Won't thet be soaked in blood again?

How come you are suddenly preaching peace? Have your thirst for blood been quenched?

I will look very well, before I leap. I am not tripping yet!
Re: Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari by OsunOriginal: 8:29am On May 30, 2013
Buhari/Fashola wont be a bad idea...
Re: Evolution Of APC Is For National Cohension -- Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
OsunOriginal: Buhari/Fashola wont be a bad idea...

Bu ... what?

The greedy tyrant whose campaign slogan is "blood"?

Please, if there is no better candidate, then let Jonathan continue!
Buhari belongs to yesterday and we cant go back to yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Firms Shortlisted For Lagos - Ibadan Expressway Reconstruction / Nigeria Governors Forum Is Undivided And I Am The Only Chairman, Jang Claims / Ndi Igbo Rise And Fight Your Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.