Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigeria Governors Forum Is Undivided And I Am The Only Chairman, Jang Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Governors Forum Is Undivided And I Am The Only Chairman, Jang Claims (483 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Forum Is Undivided And I Am The Only Chairman, Jang Claims by draogtech: 4:07pm On May 31, 2013
The Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang, has declared that the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) is not divided and he remains its chairman.

Mr. Jang said this to journalists after a meeting of his faction of the NGF and President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday in Abuja.

The Plateau Governor had lost the chairmanship election to Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers by 19 votes to 16. He, however, refused to accept the result and instead proclaimed himself governor.

“Let me tell you there is no any factionalisation of the NGF, NGF is one and I am the chairman,” Mr. Jang claimed.
He said his faction of governors had come to meet with the President to consult on issues concerning the country as well as to congratulate him on his achievements in his second year of office.

Read more here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/137072-nigeria-governors-forum-is-undivided-and-i-am-the-only-chairman-jang-claims.html
Re: Nigeria Governors Forum Is Undivided And I Am The Only Chairman, Jang Claims by rooftech: 4:17pm On May 31, 2013
see wetin cultist inside pdp plus cocaine dey cause
Re: Nigeria Governors Forum Is Undivided And I Am The Only Chairman, Jang Claims by komekn(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2013
You know I rarely allow my discourse to condescend to name calling but on this occasion can somebody help me, what do you call a self centred delusional out of touch with reality , lying, cheating, fraudulent, older man.

Who beliefs that his pronouncements are credibility in themselves even when they are lies, he is in complete self deception.

Any takers cause I am lost for words.

(1) (Reply)

State Creation Hits Rock As Senate Gets Report This Week / Gen. Abacha In 15yrs Ago / June 12 And MKO Abiola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.