Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa (869 Views)

5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / Foreign Consortium To Invest $100 BILLION In Nigeria / Nigeria To Invest $100 Billion In Oil And Gas Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 12:53am On May 30, 2013
The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa

i have given you all 1 hour to see my face.. i remove my picture..
if you did not see my face. may be another day.

my idea was the $25 billion olukola and extra private 20 universities

rebuilding of rail system

electricity system

how did this start, i look at all of their faces , and i discovered they where all young.. so i set out to change and achieve what many did not do. i will say thank God and all of the people that help. you dont have to be in goverment to contribute to people lifes. you just have to determine to change people lifes.

this came at the security of my own life and i have to have extra security to be alive. reason why i hate people seen my face. been among the top 10 well knew name in a 50,000 church network also help

Way to help the 200,000 displace people of lagos by Musiwa

how did this start, i look at all of their faces , and i discovered they where all young.. so i set out to change and achieve what many did not do. i will say thank God and all of the people that help. you dont have to be in goverment to contribute to people lifes. you just have to determine to change people lifes.

this came at the security of my own life and i have to have extra security to be alive. reason why i hate people seen my face.

so you can imagine even while i have never rule.. can you imagine if i rule.. what will happen. your life will change for the best. Eko ile..

Let me help you out,

by 2015 80% of all graduate of nigeria universities will be christain while less than 20 % will be muslim.. that worries me.. if I dont rule.. i will not be able to change that.. i know how to fix that. he does not know.. if your candidate rule, he as no idea how to fix things.. And that why nigeria have not developed. this is why i believe i am better. I laugh most of the time when i see your governor say things. even your president..

Is not that i woke up one morning and assume i can president. but because i know I can transform people life.. and i have the idea to transform people life. look your friend have not transform your state.. if you give me his state to rule..it will look like heaven.

If your candidate rule because he lack exposure and idea ,it will be a major problem.. and this is why nigeria have failed.. and is still failing.. and we have to do what is best for the people. put selfishness apart... and let us be real.

for you people it is all about signing contract and stealing money. for me, is about a true change .. this is why i am a better candidate..

this is singapore, with nothing put because they had the right person in power and not try to put people who could not do anything for the people in power.. see how it looks like.

let me give you as example lagos.. because of lack of vision.. lagos state govt over burden its citizen with taxes.. when lagos is gifted with the world greatest resoruce that will produce $2 billion (N320 billion) a month because the people who have rule lagos have lack vision to change it. that same resource is also found in ondo state.

You can imagine what resource does lagos has to produce N320 Billion a month.. I know.. but the people who have rule lagos did not know it. So you can see the different.

because of this gift God has given me.. President's around the world now listen to my idea. is God not great. praise the lord.
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by bokohalal(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2013
I believe this vision for the future. Most prophecies come out jumbled. You have to sift them to understand them. No be lie!
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:15am On May 30, 2013
it is not a vision for the future. it is what happened.

Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:41am On May 30, 2013
do you now agree.
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:48am On May 30, 2013
why
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:53am On May 30, 2013
Jonathan have not built a single road in Yorubaland since he became president.

Jonathan have not built a road in kwara, Oyo, osun, ekiti, ogun or lagos or kogi or jigawa,sokoto or kebbi etc

so what are you going to base Jonathan performance. Are you going to base performance base on not doing anything.

Performance is based on what a person did..

let me compare just to mimiko. mimiko get 0.6% of the budget. Jonathan get 54% of the budget. Mimiko have build nearly over 100 health care facilities , You cant count 100 health care facilities Jonathan have built.
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:19am On May 30, 2013
if someone collect 54% of the budget .. that is 81 times what each state get. and the state pays teacher salary.. and jonathan should show 81 times what he has built in each state.. you cant find.. there is a major issue with this govt.
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by TGlobe: 5:23am On May 30, 2013
grin
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:07pm On May 30, 2013
the claim of 50 billion dollar in your reserve, did anyone see the money. why did obama reject ngozi iweala for world bank job? FBI report
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:12am On May 31, 2013
embarassed
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by gramci: 1:18am On May 31, 2013
Only an Electricity Engineer from Unilorin will understand where u re are coming from
Re: the Ideas God Gave Me Became $100 Billion private Investment By Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Writes On Rivers State Crisis In The Guardian Of Thursday 27, 2010 / Akpabio's Entire Family Lives In Lagos! / US Report Says Boko Haram May Have Anti- Aircraft Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.