Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well (10166 Views)

Breaking News: Buhari's Administration Has Just Made 2 Major Moves / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by grandpoh(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Booda JONA no let me vex 4 u o.......NADA u av nt done......cum 2015 ur eye go CLEAR!!!
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Onlinesenator(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2013
My president, for now you are the one we know. Having done this lot in the face of raging anger and deliberate attack of your enemies, I hail you! As our president you are the symbol of our dear country. All your enemies are enemies of Nigeria.
Whatever they like let them say or do, you'll not fail and Nigeria will not fail. Definitely all enemies of Nigeria will fail woefully. We'll all be here to tell the story. Long Nigeria! Long live Mr. President - Goodluck Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by kpozite(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
This story reminds me so much of the novel Animal farm.
Plenty statistics of improvement yet the life of the common man remains the same if not worse.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by tatosh: 2:48pm On May 30, 2013
chidindufrank: Yes, he has done well. I can't agree less
Ok how? Where is the proof? Even if I want to agree with you I can't see anything to substantiate this claim.
All I see is pseudo-achievements, then Nigerians like you who don't think deep will easily buy into it saying "he has done well". SHAME ON YOU!!
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Emmykeyz(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2013
I'm sleep

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by WaleLeemson: 2:50pm On May 30, 2013
u have done nothing. go back to ur creek and continue with ur burukutu.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2013
JEG is good to lead come 2015. His good works and leadership qualities can not be match by any ACN/CPC/APC member alive or death. It is very clear that fasholier is a political tuddler as far as Nigerian politics is concine. I have notice and come to conclude that acn propaganda mecinaries across the media set up can not deliver anything come 2015 to thier pay masters. There 40 of those acn mecenaries here in nairaland. They have been exposed and thier monthly take home is N10,000. Not long ago the house of one these rumour mecinaries was mistakenly pulled down in ekpe shanty in lagos by his paymaster.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Godmann(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2013
visalo:

you are waiting for the president to give you work...continue waiting. am happy cus the president has given me enable evironment to do my business and create jobs for others

Can you tell me what an enabling environment is?
Can you rely on our courts and Police to get justice? Is your power there?
Won't police steal from you at the minimum opportunity?
Is your market protected from competition against more established companies oversea? In specifics can you compare your import tariffs with that of reasonable countries?

So please tell me how the President have given you enabling environment to do business. Go ask Obama when Americans harass him for jobs; if he hides under enabling environment. Even when we can see what an enabling environment is from their country.

Can you name a single entrepreneur that have made it in our country without stealing from government; or the government protecting his company against our people?

Unless if what you mean by reasonable environment is government patronage.

Tell me the top 10 rich guys in this country and I will prove to you that they stole from Nigerian people in coalition with our government.

In summary; our environment is killing. If we have no government; we can do better in business; but the government is a disservice to doing business outside stealing;

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by dridowu: 2:55pm On May 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
These few yoruba rascals keep insulting our sensibilities with their Fashola this, Fashola that.

Notwithstanding, the media hype and propaganda, Fashola's political career will reach a DEAD END in 2015. Fashola will not, cannot, CAN NEVER, shall never be a serious contender for the position of president in 2015. Ditto position of vice president. Fashola will return to his private legal practice post 2015 and may even be hired to handle the 2015 election petitions of some politicians.

This FACT is OBVIOUS to all, except the FEW yoruba Nlanders suffering from Fasholanitis
how dare u insult WE YORUBA, who are the FEW YORUBA RASCALS, mention their name.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by wengerjay(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2013
Mr Jonathan govt can be likened to a refrigerator/freezer taken to an iceland.I rest my case!
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Godmann(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
Mogidi: WELL DONE MR PRESIDENT

HATERS CAN GO GO JUMP INTO THE ATLANTIC

CARRY GO 2015

Sorry. We are not haters but reasonable people.

If you are truly happy in Nigeria; let discuss about you jobs. Let use you as a test case to prove how far this government have affected all of us
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by chris365(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=Godman_n]GEJ have done well.
dd the nation
[s]Our lights are back thanks to a POWER HOLDING COMPANY that is giving steady lights.
[/s] compare OBJ's 8 years that made "i pass my neighbor" generator porpular to Ebele's 2 years and tell me there's no improvement. he just flagged off construction of a power plant in Niger state meant to generate 700 mgwts, and other other power projects are due for completion before this year ends.Even though enough still needs to be done.

[s]Our Youths are all back to work; to to a proactive government.
[/s] Do you know that the number one employer in the biggest econommies in the world is AGRICULTURE. Goodluck has invested so much in it hoping our lazy youths that only want office jobs will embrace farming. he just commissioned a steel plant in ogun among other projects meant to create jobs. SURE-P is still on course "i know a lot of beneficiaries"

Our hospitals are back well it will help if these hospital managers are not corrupt, and the house of assembly pass the national health bill.

[s]Our road are now well maintained and without potholes;[/s] when last did you travel out of your state that you can't realize the improvements on our highways. OBJ failed to do in 8 years. "and work is going on on the east-west road" if your streets have pot holes, that's your governors job and not the president.

[s]Our Railways are working with good locomotives and not 19th century refurbished locomotives.
[/s] don't be silly. OBJ could't revive the rail way sector in 8 years and goodluck did in 2 years. at least praise this one before asking for high speed rails na. mind you they are not locomotive. olodo

[s]Our democracy has matured to the extent that we can now organise better election between 35 out of 36 state governors and know how to discredit it.
[/s] since when did the governors forum become legal? why do you think they cant go to court? my friend go and find out how our credentials have improved in election transparency. Even the ACN governors in the west are beneficiaries.

[s]Our President can afford to get drunk in an international engagement while able Foreign affairs minister can just hadn in his papers.[/s] you must be living in a beer parlour to be spitting this jargon.

[s]Yea; GEJ has done well. He should not be called Ebeleme; he should be Igbonised to answer Azikiwe Ebele.[/s] i am not a goodluck fan, but it doesn't mean i have to sit and feed myself with APC propaganda meant to blind Nigerians that Goodluck may have done better than his predecessors. especially the OBJ you all rate highly.

and my brother, fighting curruption starts from cleansing the judiciary. this is what GEJ is trying to do through mrs Aloma Muktar. this administration has suspended and sacked more judges for corruption cases than your dearest OBJ.

please Nigerians should educate themselves, cos these oppositions are feeding on your ignorance. thanks

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2013
In 2 Yrs, GEJ has performed more than OHBEEJAH did in 8yrs. It is the first time to print "Mid-Term" Success Stories of this nature. Let's be sincere, the critics of GEJ are the very ignorant or the very tribal nematodes of the Amala Enclaves who hate everything about the Igbos, Ijaws and the former Biafran Enclave. But I love the Amala Enclave, cos I came, I saw and I conquered, and I will take my winnings back to the Niger Delta and enjoy with my brothers.

GEJ 2011-2019 ...CARRY GO!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2013
Billyonaire: In 2 Yrs, GEJ has performed more than OHBEEJAH did in 8yrs. It is the first time to print "Mid-Term" Success Stories of this nature. Let's be sincere, the critics of GEJ are the very ignorant or the very tribal nematodes of the Amala Enclaves who hate everything about the Igbos, Ijaws and the former Biafran Enclave.

Do you mind them
OBJ went there and slept with every akara and amala seller ,carry family members sef chop for bed and made some speakers and legislators
Acquired wealth untold and left the country as ugly as his face,nobody did shi shi
GEJ will stay dia,let them quench
Even if he doesn't work wonders,he won't be the first

Hausa and Fulani men have destroyed Nigeria at the presido level
Yoruba has destroyed Nigeria too
Let the Ijaw man have his turn
He can't do worse

The reason they hate GEJ is quite obvious
He is not moving an inch from Aso Rock I say cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Positiveminds(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

You seems to be so obsessed/possesed with this your Goodluck Jonathan.
No one would have ever predicted Jonathan as Nigeria's president in 2005.
Even as a substansive governor after the exit of his benefactor(Alams),
He never dreamt of it. If circumstances bread by OBJ selfishness and desire to control power brought GEJ into political permultation, Then, it could happen to anyone else.
It is double standard for someone to say "GEJ has right to contest for presidency" but will demonize others who has equal right from all corners of Nigeria-including bayelsa.
Fashola is highly productive. Only we who lives here knows better the difference.
Your opinion may be negative or destructive, but the reality doesn't change a bit.

Your comments, which actually don't make much sense, noted. You urgently need classes on the use of tenses. We have many kids who visit this forum;you know what I mean. No insult intended , please!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by prosperthonia(f): 3:17pm On May 30, 2013
U don try. Gbosa! Gbosaa!! Gbosaaa!!!go 2 maiduguri ryt now . if u think u've done well tongue.

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by ZeusI: 3:18pm On May 30, 2013
I challenge anyone of these pack of critics to state one single step they took that affected their locality to show their capacity to transform Nigeria when handed the baton. I had a vision of a group of 'holy' pharisees, wanting to stone an adultress, when their evil(or holiness?) is unspeakable. Jonathan shall triumph.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by beordune(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2013
lakhadimar: and may God rule your life the same way Gej is ruling Nigeria in jesus name. AMEN

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 30, 2013
Thanks to GEJ my village has light 24 hrs
Yes you heard me well.
My aunt moved from Aba to her village house and has refused to go back to Aba

A well constructed road now runs through my village with buses plying
The village market has expanded with bukaterias and other businesses booming all thanks to constant electricity and good road
My grandfathers old row of stores in the market place that was not not being used for much,is now being sought after by traders cool cool cool cool

God bless GEJ
God bless all my village people in the government that have given to the community

Anybody wey wan quench o
Make e quench!!!!!

[size=14pt]GEJ has done my village people well more than any other administration
GEJ for 2015[/size]

Na turn by turn o
LOng live GEJ
LOng LIve auntie Peshe
Long live The SE and SS

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by bakynes(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2013
Reasonable people shdnt answer these pple saying GEJ is d best president ever.We all know they love him only coz he is from their tribe and the South-South pple are closely related to Igbos.Let them mention one thing he has done, instead he made life miserable for Nigerians by removing fuel subsidy,granting pardon to an international criminal who is ready to contest for senate come 2015,One who wants to grant amnesty to terrorists. It took him two years to respond to boko haram.Every one living in Lagos knows what fashola is doing nt because am yoruba bt we need such a leader to rule this country.I voted for GEJ by the way.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 30, 2013
Godman_n:

Can you tell me what an enabling environment is?
Can you rely on our courts and Police to get justice? Is your power there?
Won't police steal from you at the minimum opportunity?
Is your market protected from competition against more established companies oversea? In specifics can you compare your import tariffs with that of reasonable countries?

So please tell me how the President have given you enabling environment to do business. Go ask Obama when Americans harass him for jobs; if he hides under enabling environment. Even when we can see what an enabling environment is from their country.

Can you name a single entrepreneur that have made it in our country without stealing from government; or the government protecting his company against our people?

Unless if what you mean by reasonable environment is government patronage.

Tell me the top 10 rich guys in this country and I will prove to you that they stole from Nigerian people in coalition with our government.

In summary; our environment is killing. If we have no government; we can do better in business; but the government is a disservice to doing business outside stealing;
Let me spare sometime to address your mischief.

I can tell you categorically that govt is creating enabling environment for job creation and businesses to thrive. Some examples include:

- reduction of time for business registration. It is now possible to register businesses with the CAC within 24hrs (though not all states have been covered). In the past it used to take weeks.

- time for clearing of goods at the ports have been cut short from several weeks to 7days. The target is to reduce it further to 48hrs

- the roll out of 20% cassava bread policy was to create more markets for cassava farmers and reduce foreign exchange spent on wheat. The new value chain of milling of cassava flour is creating jobs

- the policy of zero import tarrif on aircrafts and spare parts is creating enabling environment for expansion and job creation in the aviation industry

- the policy of zero import tarrif on farm implements is a boost for the agric sector

- the new fertilizer and farm inputs distribution system has created more agro inputs dealers nationwide

- textile revival fund is already impacting on the Nigerian textile industry

- the sugar master plan. Have you heard of it? Dangote is already taking advantage of that

- the cement roll back programme started by OBJ has been continued by the current govt

- local content law in the oil and gas sector.

- every FEC contract award MUST have job creation component stated clearly. This is a standing policy.

- certain category of road contracts (I think less than N5billion or so) MUST be awarded to indigenous road contractors.

And so on and so forth.

In addition, there are other short term job creation measures like YOUWIN, SURE-P, women and youth empowerment scheme.

Even the power issue is being addressed through privatisation, NIPP, IPP, and other institutional reforms. Unfortunately, the issue of power cannot be solved in a few months. Even with the best of intention and efforts, it will take some few more years to have stable power

Yes, govt should and can do more. It is pure mischief to pretend as if these efforts and policies have not been made

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:32pm On May 30, 2013
Rexsul: do u knw ds man is mentally sick?

Ive said this from the very First time I heard him speak while he was Acting President. Even my girl was like "Is he special?".

GEJ does have mental challenges.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:34pm On May 30, 2013
madam_oringo: I can't wait for a matchup between the retardeenic GEJ and Governor Raji Fashola in presidential debates! Kai! grin grin

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Lmao Nigerians really have short memory. Same GEJ that was scared to debate a frail and sickly Buhari is who you think will debate Fashola?! Lai lai, mba.... GEJ will rather stick his head in the mouth of a hungry Croc than attend what is sure to end in a verbal blood-bath.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Lmao Nigerians really have short memory. Same GEJ that was scared to debate a frail and sickly Buhari is who you think will debate Fashola?! Lai lai, mba.... GEJ will rather stick his head in the mouth of a hungry Croc than attend what is sure to end in a verbal blood-bath.

Still the president though and won the ACN candidate by a landslide grin grin grin grin
Have we forgotten
The best man amongst the lot won
Deal with it bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Fussbot: 3:38pm On May 30, 2013
Seeing is believing!
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:42pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

Still the president though and won the ACN candidate by a landslide grin grin grin grin
Have we forgotten
The best man amongst the lot won
Deal with it bro

Nope, the man who could rig the best---and who had the most rabid,tribalist, hypocritical, myopic, shortsighted and fanatical fans---- won (notice I didnt include "violent" )

99.8% in certain places, lmao, yeah.....

P/S: I saw an earlier post where you praised the Enugu Airport as evidence GEJ was the "Best" President ever. What strain of marijuana do you smoke, and can I get your dealer's number?
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by successking: 3:43pm On May 30, 2013
Well done! But, make 10000mw of electricity a reality in December 2013.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2013
dridowu: how dare u insult WE YORUBA, who are the FEW YORUBA RASCALS, mention their name.
I didn't insult yorubas. The few yoruba's referred to know themselves

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by abokine: 3:46pm On May 30, 2013
madam_oringo: I can't wait for a matchup between the retardeenic GEJ and Governor Raji Fashola in presidential debates! Kai! grin grin

You are wasting your precious time GEJ will never show in any presidential debate history has shown that, he couldn't even deliver a written speech at the AU summit talk less of presidential debate that requires intellect. Is unfortunte Nigerians are bigotted they don't what to see the truth.
Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Elueme: 3:47pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: We should be the one telling you that you have done well and not you telling yourself. Only in Nigeria.
And I can't help but wonder who his advisers are

You didn't listen to the president else you won't vent in such ignorance. You have allowed the sensational style of our national dailies to make you a critic. The man asked for your objectivity, develop a workable marking scheme and use same to compare him with previous administrations in 2 years

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Nope, the man who could rig the best---and who had the most rabid,tribalist, hypocritical, myopic, shortsighted and fanatical fans---- won (notice I didnt include "violent"wink

99.8% in certain places, lmao, yeah.....

P/S: I saw an earlier post where you praised the Enugu Airport as evidence GEJ was the "Best" President ever. What straing of marijuana do you smoke, and can I get your dealers number?

Everybody get im parameter for measurement
See my post after that one
GEJ has done well by me more than those before him
QED

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:48pm On May 30, 2013
chris365: fighting curruption starts from cleansing the judiciary. this is what GEJ is trying to do through mrs Aloma Muktar. this administration has suspended and sacked more judges for corruption cases than your dearest OBJ.

Ohhh, yes the Judiciary.........

It doesnt start from declaring his assets or not pardoning a fugitive, or realizing that Nigeria's money belongs to the people and not just willing to give his wife N4billion of it just because she asked? It doesnt start with going to the National Assembly requesting that there should be a 80% slash in the salaries of the politicians or that they enact laws that'll make the penalties for pilfering public funds more severe?

Dude, do you even have an idea the function of the Judiciary in a democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout / Exhume Your Father's Corpse. Gov Amosun To Former Gov Daniels / How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.