Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn (25669 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by Nobody: 1:13am On May 31, 2013
Chinaimporter:

From your previous post, i know you are a foolish,tribalistic bigot who is bitter about your economic status despite your acclaimed intelligence.
I play around in nairaland and i dont take anything seriously.thats how i am were i am today.please UI sister,pedal down your hate and you would
Enjoy your self.[size=18pt]And i repeat, it doesnt take much struggle to become a neuroscientist in the western world.on average,doctors are smarter
Than most people and would hardly belive such stories and please be informed i am not a doctor.i studied photography and know doctors are smarter
Than me[/size]

Hello Mr, I would have stayed numb by your unsubstantiated claim needs a fact. In fact, you need to be enlightened.

For your information, majority of advancements in technology have always been spearheaded by scientist; mostly mathematicians, physicist and engineers.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by yame014: 3:23am On May 31, 2013
the guy jesus forgot to tell us that name was given to him by his colleagues...he is known for saving scrap computers...hehehe..d name na nick name naw...y bat an eyelid? anyway sha man must chop...make d guy go calm atlantic ocean or better still walk on it...smhhh

1 Like

Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by negosus: 5:21am On May 31, 2013
The words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 is being fulfilled...

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by Nobody: 5:25am On May 31, 2013
This na old news na..Is it because he is white?

We had Jesos of Oyingbo with lots of Mary Magdalenes..

This one is smarter though..he has a George Hamel who will be his Peter the rock when he is gone.

Christains should be warned....!!!!!!

There are two Micheals..Adeboloja and Adebowale who will compete to start a rival movement once they are let out....

I didnt offend anyone or any group of people o..
Seun tell your mods not to be tampering with my post o..u hear am..

Infact anyone who thinks/attempts to hide my post or even get me banned, i say this..

May your fingers and nails grow fiery with pumpkin size witlows..

May the hairs on your head,pits and pub.ic be infested with a billion fleas,ticks,jiggas,lice and other orishirishi parasites..

And May your arms be so Short you cant scratch it..

Oko T. Junction kopukwa onye ahu akwukwu..

Btw the woman beside that man is real.i remember patronising her sometime ago before she got saved...she gave me the best happy ending i,ve ever experienced.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by stankezzy: 8:26am On May 31, 2013
Chinaimporter:

From your previous post, i know you are a foolish,tribalistic bigot who is bitter about your economic status despite your acclaimed intelligence.
I play around in nairaland and i dont take anything seriously.thats how i am were i am today.please UI sister,pedal down your hate and you would
Enjoy your self.[size=18pt]And i repeat, it doesnt take much struggle to become a neuroscientist in the western world.on average,doctors are smarter
Than most people and would hardly belive such stories and please be informed i am not a doctor.i studied photography and know doctors are smarter
Than me[/size]
there are saying,in engeneering world when things get difficult people will say it needs the brain of a rocket scientist or do u think it is rocket science.in medical world,neuroscience,is compared to rocket science.neuro science is an advanced medicine.a rocket have up to 10million parts but a human body is composed of billions of neurons,arterys,vains which the person is suppose to study .guy e no easy ooo!
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by PvtParts1: 8:51am On May 31, 2013
I found Jesus when I was in Prison...

I r@ped that Mexican snitch before I shanked him.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by thehomer: 10:00am On May 31, 2013
roselynbas:

I tire o! He must have smoked some weed!

You don't know if that was the reason for his claim.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by mobi5592: 11:44am On May 31, 2013
Isn't all these happenings supposed to be awakening to all those who seek the truth?...

Now am sounding like a preacher, but lets make a point out of it.
In the words of christ, 'in the end days so many will pronounce themselves the christ. Some will say there he's. Others will say here he's lets go meet him.'
But he warned that such people should be disregarded. we will see lots of such declarations in few years to come.
. To all those who believe, let your faith be unshakeable, cos we are gradually entering the 'birth pang'.
Remember that you can only overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of your testimonies.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by ddeola: 12:12pm On May 31, 2013
He's not the first fake Jesus. Make he dey dream dey go...
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by Sylvekzee(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2013
Erotex: It is written in scriptures that during the end of the world, some people will claim to be the saviour "JESUS"

dont be deceived friends!!

I think it is also written that many will not believe he's come cos hr will be coming as a THIEF!!!

LOL! I just love these contradictory religious people
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by Flygerian1(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2013
Notin wey man no go c 4 dis lyf.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by MistadeRegal(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2013
This is just an example of what JESUS said in His words, in the last days many false christs shall arise and shall deceive many. JESUS warned that if anyone told you that behold he is in the chambers, desert or anywhere do not believe them. For the time of HIS coming according to REVELATIONS 1:7 the Scriptures states that EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM AND NOT ONLY THE AUSTRALIANS. When He shall return shall mark the END of TIME OF GRACE, which shall ursher in the beginning of the MYSTERIES OF GOD.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by Norajones(f): 12:50pm On May 31, 2013
Things are really falling apart,,,these people should make God angry and send another flood ooo..
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by sunex: 2:40pm On May 31, 2013
tins dey happen ooo
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by sunkoye: 3:15pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Could it be that he's right? #JustSaying
may be u should ask him the basic -if he will die if i pull a trigger...he cant die twice...no he cant!
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by jidejide2(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2013
spywareczar: smh grin, when they re done making the movie, pls wake me up, coz they will sure make a movie out of this grin
. Them done. Dey craze, them done dey mard
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by jidejide2(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2013
All this people done dey craze o A.J milk or what's that ur name? una no dey fear God,that sef call him name the Latino pastor hell is ur portion and ur followers
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by jango99(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva: So, who do we believe between him and the Latino pastor that made the same pronouncement.
and
that, fellas, is the right question. Some people are going to follow him like a robot.
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2013
omonuan:

Okay guys sorry to crash your party but when Christ started, his family said the same thing. : "Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. When his family[a] heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.” Mark 3:20-21.

I am by no means saying that this guy is Christ but calling him delusional without medical exam is without basis. But this was also said about Christ.

This guy says he remembers raising his friend Lazarus from the dead, he remembers Mary Magdalene who now sits by his side. Let him start speaking ancient Hebrew for us. cool
Re: Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2016
I am Jesus. Only Tha I started fornicating before I found out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Celebrated The Mother's Sunday / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.