Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Most Hated World Famous Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Hated World Famous Celebrities (6269 Views)

Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 3:16am On May 30, 2013
Being a celebrity means you get the best and worst of fame. Your every move is scrutinized. Your every word is recorded. Fans love you or they hate you. In the case of the celebrities on this list, fans love to hate them. Many of them have hate pages dedicated specifically to ripping them apart. Some of your favorites probably make the list.

(2) Kanye West

What would this list be without Kim K’s better other half Kanye West? West is a self-professed egomaniac who very clearly knows he’s full of himself and doesn’t really care what you think about it. This is the man who posed as Jesus on the cover of Rolling Stone, said he’d be a “part of the Bible” because he’s an inspirational speaker and has changed the sound of music, and once told Taylor Swift that she was nothing compared to Beyoncé (though, not in so many words). Is it any wonder he is so well disliked?

(3) Chris Brown

Chris Breezy was once the Hollywood golden boy: handsome and sweet. Cool enough to gain some street credibility but cute enough to be hung on the walls of girls who ripped his posters from all the teen magazines he was featured in. He was a budding R&B sensation, generally well-iliked until he smacked the sh*t out of former girlfriend Rihanna’s head that fateful Grammy night in 2009. Since Breezy’s return to the limelight, every move he makes is scrutinized by the media as the antics of a “woman-beater” who hasn’t learned his lesson. And Chris is keen on playing into the public’s belief’s about him, doing nothing to change their opinions because even when he appears to gain an amount of praise or respect for an action or deed of his, the Miranda Lamberts of the world must remind him and the public that “he beat on a girl.” Pathetic!

Click below to see our No.1 and the complete list...

TOP TEN WORLD FAMOUS CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST HATERS

2 Likes

Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 3:34am On May 30, 2013
what do you guys think?
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Drizzle007(m): 5:01am On May 30, 2013
First to comment.... Wonder wot ronaldo is doin in the list.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Pacify: 7:25am On May 30, 2013
I definitely agree with that of Kim K and her lover boy Kanye, but as for others, it's still a matter of debate
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by GOZILLA(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2013
Ermmm, u forgot Ashly Cole. undecided
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 8:14am On May 30, 2013
what is angelina jolie doing on dat list??
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2013
I was hoping to see alex ferguson on that list for bringing the game of football into disrepute by intimidating and buying over officials
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Krasid(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2013
Op learn today,its CRISTIANO RONALDO NOT CHRISTIANO RONALDO.He is not english.I don't see any reason why anyone should hate A.jolie.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 11:25am On May 30, 2013
Drizzle007: First to comment.... Wonder wot ronaldo is doin in the list.
What's there to wonder about? Is he not a world famous celebrity? Do you know how many Barcelona fans alone are out there that hate him?
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 11:29am On May 30, 2013
Krasid: Op learn today,its CRISTIANO RONALDO NOT CHRISTIANO RONALDO.He is not english.I don't see any reason why anyone should hate A.jolie.
Noted... Thanks!
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Drizzle007(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
lumeviews.com:

What's there to wonder about? Is he not a world famous celebrity? Do you know how many Barcelona fans alone are out there that hate him?

no reason to hate him... If he shld be on the list den messi shld be there wit him
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 4:28pm On May 30, 2013
Drizzle007:

no reason to hate him... If he shld be on the list den messi shld be there wit him
Messi is the media darling and is ALWAYS portrayed in a positive light... Can't say the same for Cristiano... There's this false perception people have that he is arrogant which is totally false but there's nothing he can do about it.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Joavid: what is angelina jolie doing on dat list??
I tire oh. Jolie, my personal crush.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=unReliableSauce](1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.
Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pacify: I definitely agree with that of Kim K and her lover boy Kanye, but as for others, it's still a matter of debate
Especially after he put Jolie on the list. I like Angelina. But the rest of the list looks a'ight.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Especially after he put Jolie on the list. I like Angelina. But the rest of the list looks a'ight.
Can't please everyone.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Can't please everyone.
yup. but make a new list.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
unReliableSauce:
yup. but make a new list.
Of what?
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Of what?
Anything!
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
unReliableSauce:
Anything!
Yes boss!!!
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Yes boss!!!
When?
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

When?
Soon bruh...
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Soon bruh...
Aii bruh.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Aii bruh.
In the mean-time, you might be interested in the topic i have in the religious section.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2013
lumeviews.com:

In the mean-time, you might be interested in the topic i have in the religious section.
u dey evrywhere o. from sexuality to religion
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by nerodenero: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Joavid: what is angelina jolie doing on dat list??
My thought too.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Bafan09: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2013
I agree with Kanye, Beyonce,Miss K.K,Rihanna buh wht in God's name is my Angelina Jolie doing dere? I didn't knw she wasn't loved nd hell yes she is a seductress.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bafan09: I agree with Kanye, Beyonce,Miss K.K,Rihanna buh wht in God's name is my Angelina Jolie doing dere? I didn't knw she wasn't loved nd hell yes she is a seductress.

To be honest, i think i messed up with the Jolie thing. The hate was a long time ago when she got hitched to Brad Pitt and was seen as the reason he broke up with Jennifer Aniston. People have moved on & that issue is no longer relevant. My bad...
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
lumeviews.com:

To be honest, i think i messed up with the Jolie thing. The hate was a long time ago when she got hitched to Brad Pitt and was seen as the reason he broke up with Jennifer Aniston. People have moved on & that issue is no longer relevant. My bad...
u sure did.
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
sh*t
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by Bafan09: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmm dats berra I remember dat tym nd she's no longer wit Brad pitt sef
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bafan09: Hmm dats berra I remember dat tym nd she's no longer wit Brad pitt sef
In your opinion, who should have made the list?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Shows Love To Husband, Daniel Ademinokan (photo) / Paul Okoye (P Square) : My Son Is Really Giving Me A Tough Time / LEAKED Twerk Video Of Cardi B BEFORE She Got Butt Implants (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.