Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Most Hated World Famous Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Hated World Famous Celebrities (6268 Views)

Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by chaklux: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ur list is perfect.if you follow hollywood,then u will know a lot of people hates jolie.Her first husband(can't remember his name) was snatched from anoda woman too.They believe she is a home wrecker,love attention and fake.U missed wendy williams and lady GaGa. Yeah,a lot of people hate gaga.They believe she has no talents but rely on stupid gimmicks to sell her album,she is quite egoistic,loves attention nd thinks she is the best thing since Mj.some people believe she is copying madonna,whose "express your self" she stole to write her own "born this way". Rihanna should b higher than beyonce though and part of d reason they hate bey is bcause of dat pregnancy scandal!
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
chaklux: Ur list is perfect.if you follow hollywood,then u will know a lot of people hates jolie.Her first husband(can't remember his name) was snatched from anoda woman too.They believe she is a home wrecker,love attention and fake.U missed wendy williams and lady GaGa. Yeah,a lot of people hate gaga.They believe she has no talents but rely on stupid gimmicks to sell her album,she is quite egoistic,loves attention nd thinks she is the best thing since Mj.some people believe she is copying madonna,whose "express your self" she stole to write her own "born this way". Rihanna should b higher than beyonce though and part of d reason they hate bey is bcause of dat pregnancy scandal!

You mean Billy Bob Thornton? He was a psycho too!
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2013
chaklux: Ur list is perfect.if you follow hollywood,then u will know a lot of people hates jolie.Her first husband(can't remember his name) was snatched from anoda woman too.They believe she is a home wrecker,love attention and fake.U missed wendy williams and lady GaGa. Yeah,a lot of people hate gaga.They believe she has no talents but rely on stupid gimmicks to sell her album,she is quite egoistic,loves attention nd thinks she is the best thing since Mj.some people believe she is copying madonna,whose "express your self" she stole to write her own "born this way". Rihanna should b higher than beyonce though and part of d reason they hate bey is bcause of dat pregnancy scandal!

Thank YOU!!!
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 2:18am On Jul 21, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Thank YOU!!!

Why?
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Why?
Stalker!
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Stalker!
at least u dint call me gay
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

at least u dint call me gay
Lol... Should I have?
Re: Most Hated World Famous Celebrities by GotNoSwaggg: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
Drizzle007: First to comment.... Wonder wot ronaldo is doin in the list.
Beats me

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Madonna Struts Diamond Teeth / Money Corrupts: See Wizkid Looking Like A Drug Junkie.. / Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.