Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) (32513 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by justmenoni: 7:38am On May 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by ninja4life(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2013
Lmao wetin person no go hear.rubbish

10 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by justmenoni: 4:39pm On May 30, 2013
If you don;t have something sensible to say,you might just keep to yourself rather than commenting,hssh oversabi
ninja4life: Lmao wetin person no go hear.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by AK481(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2013
I pity for this thread....

Meanwhile logicboy asked me to spy for him

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by onyeguy: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2013
I get this kind footsteps in my village oh, so if that one na God step that means God is from my village oh cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Opey4luv(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2013
LOL, footprint of God!!! These dudes are really high on something, I guess marijuana grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by emalek: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2013
it tink say God dy fly dis footprint na wetin agaìn
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by gen2briz(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2013
Footprint of God ni afrika...........lol

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DJDOLA(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Mtchewwww footstep of God indeed..sha God wan cross border ni

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Cityguy: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2013
justmenoni: If you don;t have something sensible to say,you might just keep to yourself rather than commenting,hssh oversabi
dont you think you are harsh with this comment you made about the opinion he expressed? Pls let's be tolerant of other ppl's views and imho, i dont think he criticised you.

4 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by dhammer(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2013
Humans, ever so eager to ascribe meaning to the irrelevant.

6 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2013
wetin GOd dey do for SA?
a country filled with hatred,discrimination against fellow black,high rate of drug,prostitution,AIDS,etc.

maybe God came to heal them sha.

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2013

3 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by bezimo(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2013
Isai 66:1 said the heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool.That footprint shown is too small to represent Gods Footprint.what a deceitful article and morever God is spirit.

6 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by GeJ79: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2013
NA ONE LEG THEIR gods GET??

9 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2013
God is a spiritual being, except this is some kinda weird nollywood movie where spirits are given physical attributes, I fear some drunk has pulled a hoax on all y'all gullible Zionists
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by killuminati(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2013
Opey4luv:

LOL, footprint of God!!! These dudes are really high on something, I guess marijuana grin grin grin
Marijuan? No! Me just finishing smoking Marijuana but I no high reach dis dudes. E go be another tins weh deh high on.

God footprint indeed. Which god?

3 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by adexsimply(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2013
oh...NOT AGAIN!!!

doesn't anyone believes in natural occurrences anymore?
thats definitely the footprint of some giant
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by MrCork: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
...dosent God fly? undecided
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Codedrock(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Footprint of God? Do you guys know what you are saying? I am not gonna bother myself to watch this!
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by CrazyMan(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Does God go about bare footed?

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Aw una sure sey God get leg sef..
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by kwajahafiz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
id have thought God would be wearing Nikes..
Go figure.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by boneruns(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Most people commenting here didn't even watch the video. The Archaeologist only stated that there were giants on earth, and not God.

8 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DeepSight(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Permit me the liberty to call every-one who has commented above me a prize-winning iddiot.

It would appear that you fellas did not even watch the video.

If you did, the issues that should concern you are as follows -

1. If the print is a hoax, deliberately created by some fraudsters or pranksters.

2. If the print came about by chance, or by geological / tectonic movements

3. If the print is of the age claimed

4. If the print was in fact caused by a giant hominid as suggested

4. If 4 is positive, the implications of that on the history of humanity and evolution

Finally, the dude did not really mean it as 'the footprint of God' - that term is just a nickname, much like the Higgs Boson is called "the God Particle", stop being dolts.

At the end of the video, his claim is not that its God's footprint. His claim is that giants once inhabited the earth. Now if y'all are Christians, you should rejoice, for your christian Bible makes exactly the same claim.

17 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
CrazyMan: Does God go about bare footed?

He didn't have any shoes. grin
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DeepSight(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
boneruns: Most people commenting here didn't even watch the video. The Archaeologist only stated that there were giants on earth, and not God.

Better person jare.

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Miles78(f): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Yomieluv: wetin GOd dey do for SA?
a country filled with hatred,discrimination against fellow black,high rate of drug,prostitution,AIDS,etc.

maybe God came to heal them sha.
God has boundaries according to you hee!. If He can be in Nigeria He can as well take a stroll in ZA. E be lyk the thing pain u that His footprint has not been found in Nyja!!

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Apparently you people don't know GOD. The footprints of one of His angels are mightier than the footprints of giants on earth. God is beyond human description. God is beyond human imagination. God beyond human comprehension. God is an infinite spirit.

4 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Deep Sight:
Permit me the liberty to call every-one who has commented above me a prize-winning iddiot.

It would appear that you fellas did not even watch the video.

If you did, the issues that should concern you are as follows -

1. If the print is a hoax, deliberately created by some fraudsters or pranksters.

2. If the print came about by chance, or by geological / tectonic movements

3. If the print is of the age claimed

4. If the print was in fact caused by a giant hominid as suggested

4. If 4 is positive, the implications of that on the history of humanity and evolution

Finally, the dude did not really mean it as 'the footprint of God' - that term is just a nickname, much like the Higgs Boson is called "the God Particle", stop being dolts.

At the end of the video, his claim is not that its God's footprint. His claim is that giants once inhabited the earth. Now if y'all are Christians, you should rejoice, for your christian Bible makes exactly the same claim.
U and ur generation r idiots. Didn't u hear wen d man said d footprint belongs to Godm stop clamin cheap inteligece cos its exposing ur stupidity n it sucks.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DeepSight(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
kponke denge:
U and ur generation r idiots. Didn't u hear wen d man said d footprint belongs to Godm stop clamin cheap inteligece cos its exposing ur stupidity n it sucks.

OMG! ! ! !

Your stoopidity is surreal!

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
And poster u wamt us to belived u,it was God footprint?Nt even in Isreal,in South Africa hahaha u are joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.