Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) (32518 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Banjoramos(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Maybe is jesus footprint i mean Christian God
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
rubbish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by mrofficial(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
O boi, see the foot.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by VesselofHonour: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pure insanity.... Some people now Joke with God
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
The comments on this thread proves that nairaland has an abundance of dullards!

2 Likes

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by tintingz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
[size=15pt]Footprint of God Almighty??[/size]
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by tintingz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Banjoramos: Maybe is jesus footprint i mean Christian God
Ofcos... they believe their god is a human grin
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by hensben(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
And poster u wamt us to belived u,it was God footprint?Nt even in Isreal,in South Africa hahaha u are joking
we should stop ds guessing about God n righteousness,do d right thing only unrighteous people guess Gods word
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by soderican(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lucifer has just landed on Earth from d heavens in preparation for the armageddon!
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by AbuMikey(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
SA again.......First it was an angel in d clouds,now its GOD's footprints #issorite
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by fuke(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
No big deal.

There is a similar one on the mountain in my church.

Weirdly, I too believe they are foot prints of an angel
and I normally stand on those prints during vigils.

I will take a shot for you guys to see one of these days.

My churc? CAC Oke Olorungunwa, Adekola Village, Adegbayi Ibadan.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
chinex004: OLD PIC...
DOES GOD WALK HORIZONTALLY
he tire me ooo, maybe he walks diagonally...LMAO
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by koruji(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
You think everything about God should be in Israel?
Ah, such ignorance of our own history.
Sub-Saharan Africa was known as the "land of the Gods" by the ancient Egyptians - way before Israel.

In any case, that is not necessarily someones "footprint" but a carving of a footprint into granite rock. The person behind this carved it with all the details of a foot in muddy soil.

dannysteve99@ya:
And poster u wamt us to belived u,it was God footprint?Nt even in Isreal,in South Africa hahaha u are joking
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Gideon1010(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ironi ... Lie lie ooo!
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by basty: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Jobless Buffon, Ole. Se make we bring money
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Brynelo: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Orikinla: Apparently you people don't know GOD. The footprints of one of His angels are mightier than the footprints of giants on earth. God is beyond human description. God is beyond human imagination. God beyond human comprehension. God is an infinite spirit.
..hw did u knw ??
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by justmenoni: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am sorry over that,thx for the correction but you shouldn't doubt everything as well...And moreover i dey happy like...Cant believe my thread enter front page,lemme get some chilled red wine plus BBQ... grin grin grin grin
Cityguy:
dont you think you are harsh with this comment you made about the opinion he expressed? Pls let's be tolerant of other ppl's views and imho, i dont think he criticised you.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by justmenoni: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Na u go die mysteriously,get off my thread you MOdaF
Jhulyan: and Wetin concern u....u no see space comment ur own?hw him comment take affect u?....its people like u that die mysteriously cus u dabble into things that doesn't concern u....#hediot
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by justmenoni: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
I tell you sey na me do the documentary? watch what u say though abi u blind to see reference link for the bottom of the video? and next time pls correct ur errors before posting...
dannysteve99@ya:
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by agent9(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
footprint of God?? LWKMD OOO.....GOD leg too small o! ;Dfootprint of God?? LWKMD OOO.....GOD leg too small o!
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Phemmmy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wonders shall never end
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Ichala(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Na craze d worry them
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by COOLDK(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wait ooooo!
I remember GEJ once told us "I HAVE NO SHOES". Can this be a coincidence? That might be his footprint in search of shoe.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by siraj1402(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
justmenoni: God is wonderful,found this somewhere and decide to share with everyone,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuxw-nZoJw&feature=player_embedded
Source: http://www.mjemagazine.com/video-giant-foot-print-of-god-found-in-south-africa/
Una now see say the man wey dey talk don drink?Now be God footprint na Angel footprint.RUBBISH! grin
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Aksally(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
That is the book written by Greg Illes
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by one9jeria: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
lets not be ignorant as a geologist i bet you all that that's a character of rock formation. be wise pals
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by narttis1: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
i read somewhere '...the earth is his footstool...'
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Tshoyode(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nonsense
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Abrakhan: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
justmenoni: God is wonderful,found this somewhere and decide to share with everyone,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuxw-nZoJw&feature=player_embedded
Source: http://www.mjemagazine.com/video-giant-foot-print-of-god-found-in-south-africa/
this is madness.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DAPRINZE(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
So thetford mean God was trying to push down dat rock?
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DAPRINZE(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
So does it mean that God was trying to push down dat rock? Una no well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.