Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Eyes Of Love By Kenneth E. Hagin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eyes Of Love By Kenneth E. Hagin (933 Views)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The Secret Of Success (i) By Kenneth Hagin / Tame Your Flesh (by Kenneth Hagin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eyes Of Love By Kenneth E. Hagin by sidespin: 9:03am On May 30, 2013
EYES OF LOVE

I remember when Dub (my elder brother) was still a baby Christian, he went into town one day to take care of some business for Mamma. When he was in town, he had some problems with some relatives and almost got into a fight with them, so I had to go attend to the business myself. Dub said, "You'd better not go there. They'll fight you." I just said, "No, they won't. You just don't know how to exercise the love of God and put it to work for you." Think about it a minute. How do you put God to work? The Bible said, "God is love." So if you put God's love to work, you're putting God to work in the situation. The Bible says, "greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4). Well, who is in you? God the Holy Ghost is in you if you've been born again. The Holy Ghost has shed the love of God abroad in your heart. That love in you is bigger than the devil that is in someone who is unsaved and walking in darkness.

So I went to see one of the relatives who had given Dub such a problem, and she just started ranting and raving. I never said a word. I just looked at her, and I felt so sorry for her. I thought to myself, She can't help but act that way because she's got the nature of the devil in her. She can’t help but be selfish. But on the inside of me, I just kept saying, "Thank God, the love of God is in me. The love of God in me is bigger than the hatred that is in her. Greater is He who is in me than he that is in her." I just stood there and looked at her in love. Suddenly she looked at me. Her mouth moved in anger, but nothing came out! She couldn't say one word to me. She must have seen the expression of love on my face, because all of a sudden, she knelt down on the ground, grabbed my hand and kissed it, and laid it on her head, and said, "Ken, pray for me. You know we all need prayer." So I started praying for her. Then she called her husband. He said to me, "Some of the relatives are going to try to take everything away from your poor ole Mamma. What are you going to do about it?" I knew he was the one trying to do it. So I just stepped closer to him, and said, "I want you to know something. I'm ready for any situation. In fact," and I stepped a little closer and dropped my voice and said, "I've got some inside information. And I want you to know that I am ready for them." His countenance changed entirely. He said, "I'll tell you one thing. I'm going to make sure your Mamma gets her share and is provided for." And he did too. The inside information I had was information inside the Bible. The inside information was "Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in them. Greater is the love of God that is in me than the hatred that is in the world." Love always wins, because the God-kind of love is the way of the New Covenant, and it never fails. (Kenneth E. Hagin)
Re: Eyes Of Love By Kenneth E. Hagin by dfree1: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2013
pls inform me, if you find dis book in any lagos bookshop "baptism in the holy spirit" by kenneth e. hagin.

(1) (Reply)

Why You(a Christian)should Pray For Those In Authority / Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor / WOMAN HEALED OF EBOLA AFTER A TOUCH FROM GOD—A PRAYER WARRIOR'S TESTIMONY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.