Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor (961 Views)

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet / Why Are Women Not Ordained Priests In Roman Catholic And Anglican Churches? / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by bobonicez: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Top music producer, Olumide Aka, popularly known as ID Cabasa, the guy who produced 9ice's mega hit debut album, is reportedly now a pastor. He was ordained today at Global Impact Church, Babs Animashaun, Surulere. Congrats to him...

sourcehttp://olokunbolablessing..com/2013/12/music-producer-id-cabasa-ordained-pastor.html

Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by Hackerjay(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmm...is he really Called?
Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by PastorOluT(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hackerjay: Hmmm...is he really Called?

Though I dont know him much, I like the guy n I think he is cool headed.
Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by Oyinprince(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by Goshen360(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hackerjay: Hmmm...is he really Called?

There's no "special" calling in the new testament because everyone is already or has been called to do something within the ONE body of Christ. Just find out by the Spirit what you're called to do.

If anyone tells you they're called in the new testament, such is a liar.
Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by PastorOluT(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Goshen360:

There's no "special" calling in the new testament because everyone is already or has been called to do something within the ONE body of Christ. Just find out by the Spirit what you're called to do.

If anyone tells you they're called in the new testament, such is a liar.

I understand u bro, bt what he actually meant was that was he called into the five fold ministry as we understand it (though ministry is not limited to that)?
Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by Goshen360(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I understand u bro, bt what he actually meant was that was he called into the five fold ministry as we understand it (though ministry is not limited to that)?

I'm glad you said ministry isn't limited to the five. I know you understand ministry to an extent. The ministry office are gifts in the operation, not in the title.

In other words, a man can be addressed as pastor but his gift might be a teacher of the word. Also, a bishop is not a gifted office but also an official position in the church.
Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by PastorOluT(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm glad you said ministry isn't limited to the five. I know you understand ministry to an extent. The ministry office are gifts in the operation, not in the title.

In other words, a man can be addressed as pastor but his gift might be a teacher of the word. Also, a bishop is not a gifted office but also an official position in the church.

I understand that, that is why I said "what he meant" the contemporary religious belief system.

NB u know many at times we come to that level to strike understanding with such, if not we will then have to explain every little things. Hope u understand me?
Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by Goshen360(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I understand that, that is why I said "what he meant" the contemporary religious belief system.

NB u know many at times we come to that level to strike understanding with such, if not we will then have to explain every little things. Hope u understand me?

You're the best. I definitely understand you. I had wanted mention it as a religious believe but don't wanna offend him. I tell you what, God is raising a remnant in these last days that we revisit everything we have been taught and present the image of Christ, removing religion out of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor by PastorOluT(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Goshen360:

You're the best. I definitely understand you. I had wanted mention it as a religious believe but don't wanna offend him. I tell you what, God is raising a remnant in these last days that we revisit everything we have been taught and present the image of Christ, removing religion out of Christianity.

Rightly said bro, which is why there is so much attack bt we will sure continue to overcome. Happy Sunday bro

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Cure Is The Church / Wonders - Jewish Men Refuse To Sit Beside Women On Plane, Delay Flight. / This Link Will Reveal The Lies About Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.