Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mini Importation Guide - Free Report - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mini Importation Guide - Free Report (2764 Views)

Free Report That Can Change Your Financial Life For Good / Free Report Mini Online Importation Secrets / 100% Free Report On How You Can Make Close To $400/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Guide - Free Report by projectman(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2013
1.HOW THE IMPORTATION PROCESS WORKS

2.TWO SIMPLE WAYS TO DETECT FAKE IMPORTATION SITES

3.HOW THEN DOES ONE VERIFY THE GENUINITY OF WEBSITES & AVOID FALLING FOR SUCH SCAMS...

4. HOW TO EASILY MAKE PAYMENTS TO THESE SITES WITH ATM

5. PRODUCTS THAT BRINGS 4 TIMES PROFIT-GO AFTER THEM AND SAVE YOUR TIME

6 .THE SITE TO BUY ITEMS AT CHEAP PRICES

7. HOW TO START YOUR MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITHOUT ANY CAPITAL

8. THE #1 MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKES WHEN IMPORTING ONLINE

9. 2 WAYS TO DETERMINE WHATS HOT IN THE MARKET

10. IT’S VERY VERY PROFITING

11. IMPORTATION BUSINESS LANGUAGES YOU NEED TO KNOW

12. HOW TO LEGALLY BY PASS CUSTOM WAHALA

13. HOW TO SHIP ALL ITEMS FOR FREE

14. DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE VERY ANGRY?

MINI ONLINE IMPORTATION SECRETS

It might interest you to know that I do all my mini importation business right from my bed side...you too can do it - with the tips you'll get shortly. So simple...that a 22 Years Old Student started his own mini importation biz right from his father’s house, with less than than N10,450 and turned it into a business that brings over N250,000 In Pure Profit From Every Deal.

I've detailed everything about how he does it for you in this report which you can download for FREE' by clicking http://easyimportation./ . Go read it now... I may take it down as soon as I get good number of downloads.

HOW THE IMPORTATION PROCESS WORKS
I want to describe the importation process for you so you can understand it and be more conversant with the new business you want to start.
Here’s how importation works:
http://easyimportation./
First, you do your research. This is very important because you need to discover what will sell fast! Today, not tomorrow. In our ‘Easy Import Guide, we will reveal to you how we easily know for sure what people will buy BEFORE we ever import it.
We’ll even show you how we do it for free. Discover all the things we’ll show you
at the guide by clicking on the link below:

Second, you search for the product online and find it. There’s no need to
travel to China,UK,or US. I’ll show you how I find products I import right from
the comfort of my bedroom. All you need is a laptop and an internet connection. If you don’t have one, you can use many of the public cybercafés around you.

Third, you approach the manufacturer and negotiate your pricing.

Fourth, you pay for it. At the ‘Easy Import Guide, we’ll show you how to make payments so that you are protected! The manufacturer only gets paid AFTER you have received your goods. And no, you won’t need to use a bank.
Do not trust any overseas manufacturer ever, no matter how honest they appear to be. If you ignore this warning, you will be burnt period.

Fifth, your goods arrive. This will usually take about 7- 30 days by air freight depending on the manufacturer or 30 days – 90 days by sea, also depending on the manufacturer,or within 4-10 days via a secret I will reveal to you in my Easy Import Guide.

Then you check your order is okay and approve payment.
Sixth, you bring it to the attention of those who want it. At the ‘Esay Import Guide”, we’ll show you how we sell all the products we import very very easily. You will discover how to sell to resellers and how to sell to individual customers.

Seventh, Cash! ,You count your profits! It’s easy don’t you think? I believe anybody can live the perfect lifestyle following this simple sequence.

What about you?
Just visit http://easyimportation./

TWO SIMPLE WAYS TO DETECT FAKE IMPORTATION SITES

In this NOTE, I'll be taking a look at how to figure out and verify genuine websites you can start your mini importation business The truth is; just as there are 100% genuine importation websites, you cannot totally over look the fact that there exist some fake and fraudulent ones too.

So many has been victims of the fake sites, when they where starting out...so I want to show you how to catch them pants down. But before I tell you the exact things to look out for in a genuine importation website, let me share a little story of a mistake someone made when he was starting, so you could learn from it and avoid it in your own biz.

He needed to buy a blackberry phone... a bold 5, and a new laptop but didn't have up to N98,000 + N70,000 which are the prices both were going for in major shops then. He also knew very few people know the secret of buying the same phone and laptop cheap online... but are they ready to show you the way? Hell no... (even when he offered to pay one of them about N35,000 to show him!) Poor him! So, he headed over to Google, did a search and landed at a website where he paid $29 (equivalent of N47,200) for what's supposed to be a brand new Bold 5 and $195 (N31,200) for a Toshiba laptop. He was happy, he has saved N89,600 (N98,000 - N47,200 = N50,800 for the BB and N70,000 - N31,200 = N38,800) Not knowing he has just fallen prey to some scammers online.

What happened?

He waited for the 5 days as promised to receive the Bold 5 and brand new laptop. ...5 days turned to 10 days.. ...to 25 days. ...to infinity! he didn't even get a phone casing/pouch, or laptop bag let alone the stuffs he paid for. The worst part is; The scammers blocked off every form of communication between them - Skype and yahoo messenger off! Though, he fought the scammers and had their
website closed down, but he had to live with the loss... That's by the way...

HOW THEN DOES ONE VERIFY THE GENUINITY OF WEBSITES & AVOID FALLING FOR SUCH SCAMS...

Though I discovered these tips the hard way, I'm going to be sharing them with you for beeing my opportune reader of this report... Follow the 2 simple steps, and you're there... As a matter of fact, these steps should only take you 5 minutes to go through and be placed you in the best mood and position to safely deal with the importation sites.

Tip 1: Go to Google and type in the following into the search box: "website url + scam" For example, if the website address is Example.com, you go to Google and type in "Example.com + scam" If you do this correctly, you'll find tones of reviews from people that have done business with the site. If you get much of negative reviews & complaints , I believe you wouldn't need an angel to tell you
to RUN FOR YOUR dear life.

Tip 2: This is the DECIDER... Even if a website passes the above test, it MUST pass this very one. If you ever risk going into this business without this very tip, you're on your own. If you risk it and anything happens, please do not contact me. This is about your money... beeing safe!.

TIP 2
HOW TO TOTALLY ELIMINATE THE FEAR OF BEEING SCAMED[b][/b]
No one enjoys losing their hard earned money unnecessarily right? I do not enjoy it either... Hence, I ensure I verify and certify a website okay before doing business with them... Remember the Tip 1 I talked about...(have to do with Google search)
This tip 2 will show you how to totally remove the fears of beeing scammed. Believe me, if you do not see the tips I'll be
discussing here in any website you want to transact with, please run away! Okay, it's about a third party trust arrangement known as ESCROW...

Escrow is an arrangement whereby funds are held by a trusted 3rd party until it receives the appropriate instructions or until obligations have been fulfilled.

Let me explain further; Say you find a product in site X and wishes to order for it. You pay for it and your payment is received and held by escrow (never released to the seller) pending when you confirm the receipt of the item you bought. Once you receive the item, what you do is to come back to the site, click on "item received" or something in that line and the funds will be released to the seller. If perchance you do not receive the item, you simply complain and your money will be returned to your account. If also the item received doesn't meet your expectation, you complain, send the item back and have your cash returned to you - I love this a lot!

No stories... no waiting... no regrets!!! This arrangement not only removes the fear of beeing scammed, but also create credibility and makes the sellers to be extra careful with the kind and quality of products they offer.
Combine this very tip with tip 1 I talked about previously, and be sure you're dealing with the genuine site.

NB: For me, if a site fails tips one, but passes tip 2, I can still go ahead to try it...
REASON:- Because I know that no matter what happens, once a site passes what l talked about in tip 2, I will never lose my money - I MUST always get my money back in 5 days maximum, in case anything happens.

HOW TO EASILY MAKE PAYMENTS TO THESE SITES WITH ATM

Before now, making payments online have been a big problem for Nigerians. It's either our cards are not accepted in most of these sites, or they use a payment system like PayPal that doesn't accommodate Nigerians. This scenario have discouraged a lot of people from doing biz online. However, there are easy ways around it now... I'll reveal one to you in this note and leave the rest 2 or 3 (easier means) for some special 50 persons who are extra serious about starting this business right away - more on that later!

Now, if you've found a website to do your mini importation business on, check to see if the site accepts Visa or Mastercard... 98% of the time, they should. If they accept say Visa card, you'll be needing a visa card to pay to them.
And one place to get it in Nigeria is from UBA bank. Walk into any branch of UBA with your identity document (international passport or national ID or drivers license) and request for a card known as Africard.
Go for the non personalized type, so that you get it instantly. It should cost about N500 or so. It's exactly like the normal ATM card and can easily be funded any time with Naira over the counter. With this card, you can safely pay to any site that accept visa cards. That settles the card issue for now... Even though you can kickstart your mini importation business with the tips I already gave...I will however not advise you start yet until you read and acquaint yourself with the other tips I'm yet to send to you,which is obtainable herehttp://easyimportation./ as Easy Importation Guide .

(1) (Reply)

Do People Still Write Application Letter Higher Education Sheet / Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria / Vacancy - Esmcs Recruits Customer Care Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.