Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria (2763 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by Newkidoo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
There are so many jobs in Nigeria though the unemployment rate is alarming and needs urgent attention but let's forget that for now..
In Nigeria, there are some jobs that pays huge amount of money and is as easy as just eating indomie. you come to work, just do like 5mins paper signing and you are back at home and at the end of the day, d amount of money u get paid is double the amount paid to someone that does same work 24hrs..( just used this as an example).
So folks, my dear ladies and gentlemen which do u think is d easiest job with d highest pay in Nigeria..
For me I think it is blogging.. bloggers don't get to do much but d amount of money they earn at d end of the day is bigger than a graduate working at d counter in a bank..
I know some ppl are lucky..that's true but to find an easy job with a big pay in Nigeria is really hard.. but with time, I know I will find one..
Well to bring more options to the table.. we have the musicians (though I don't think this is easy in any way.. the tours, the 24hrs shows, recording and all).. we also have contractors.. they gets paid the highest amount of money though theirs is to supervise the building process). We have the artists..they paint just a painting and gets paid millions of naira..(well u know the sleepless nights they go through to get the painting perfectly done..)..
there are many jobs like that but which do u think is the easiest with d highest pay..

Final bullet: if this can make FP, I will appreciate it..
Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by oluwadartey: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Would have actually contributed meaningfully and suggest with facts other jobs that can rake You returns with little effect, But if I may ask... why u begging for Fp?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by Newkidoo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
oluwadartey: Would have actually contributed meaningfully and suggest with facts other jobs that can rake You returns with little effect, But if I may ask... why u begging for Fp?
am not begging..I just said if it make FP I will appreciate it so as to get more views from people..
Drop your view man!!
Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
oluwadartey: Would have actually contributed meaningfully and suggest with facts other jobs that can rake You returns with little effect, But if I may ask... why u begging for Fp?
Good question?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by Newkidoo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Good question?
I av replied him my guy, I wasn't even begging..I don't know why ppl don't understand English language.. all I said was, if it can be taken.. notice d if..it means if they think it is good they can take it and if not..they shouldn't..I just want ppl views and if it is on FP it enables more views to be dropped and discussion will be made from there..you guys are pissing me off..in fact if thou don't wanna comment Go and Die..
many other brilliant Nigerians will drop their views..
Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by Newkidoo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Comments!!!
Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by experimentist: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
I dnt think there's any job that's so easy bro.. Even blogging.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by Newkidoo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: I dnt think there's any job that's so easy bro.. Even blogging.
I know there is no job that is easy but surely there is the job that pays high but still easy compared to d rest.. though blogging isn't easy but can u compare it to being a bank salary worker!! too much stress but still lower pay compared to blogging..
Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by Bilabong(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op there is a job that pays even more only that i dnt knw the name of the job...
nature of job
go to ur office with ur Pa'(s) [gang] u must have, guns, gullets, teargas, pen-knifes and other documents in ur brifecase. Lastly ur offical car must be fueled to the brem. Less i 4get ur working hour is between 12midnight to 5am.
Benefits
u own and run ur biz. 2 u wont have to wait till month end. U pay ur self in ur office.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Job With The Highest Pay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Ashawo job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Esmcs Recruits Customer Care Representatives / Fully Funded Internship In New York Or London / Graduate Recruitment At Workforce Group, 7th August, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.