Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Need Urgent Help/ Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Urgent Help/ Advice (1476 Views)

Help Advice Me Oooo / Help, Advice Needed!!! / Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by DonLala1(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2013
I recently stumbled on a chat message in my wife's Facebook. She's planning on going to dubai for 2 weeks to meet her ex who is flying in to meet her from London. I need advice on whether to confront her wit these facts or to pretend as if I know nothing and watch how things will play out. Please advice. We already have three kids. I'm confused. And she is born again. Pls advice.
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by firetrap(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2013
Don Lala: I recently stumbled on a chat message in my wife's Facebook. She's planning on going to dubai for 2 weeks to meet her ex who is flying in to meet her from London. I need advice on whether to confront her wit these facts or to pretend as if I know nothing and watch how things will play out. Please advice. We already have three kids. I'm confused. And she is born again. Pls advice.

Except you're going to Dubai, there's no way u can sit back and watch how it plays out. There's no need for confrontation. Just ask her about it. U don't need to bring down the roof. You'll find out the truth quickly if you're calm and she won't be able to lie cos her mind would be to busy thinking about what is going on in ur head that's making u stay calm
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by ezemoses(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2013
Don Lala: I recently stumbled on a chat message in my wife's Facebook. She's planning on going to dubai for 2 weeks to meet her ex who is flying in to meet her from London. I need advice on whether to confront her wit these facts or to pretend as if I know nothing and watch how things will play out. Please advice. We already have three kids. I'm confused. And she is born again. Pls advice.

Since she is not a girlfriend but a wife, maybe you should be calm and confront her about it. Make her see the importance of faithfulness in marriage and why its not adviceable to be meeting up with exes behind your back
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2013
Calmly confront her with the evidence you have and ask her where and how you have not been meeting up.
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Monicasque(f): 12:24pm On May 30, 2013
calm communication is key in every situation
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Gluckdude(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2013
What's she going to Dubai for abi na Dubai border una dey live. cheesy
my partner cant just wake up and tell me she is going to dubai, confront her only when she tells u she has plans of going to dubai,
Does she have friends,relatives, or does business in dubai
never knew cheating has gone beyond borders undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 30, 2013
Just talk to her. SIMPLES!
I have a feeling she has a damn good explanation. Just a feeling. undecided
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 30, 2013
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by horny4u(f): 3:39pm On May 30, 2013
I like that she is born again....only God knows our heart....appearances are futile.

OP wait till she tells you she is going to Dubai then sit her down and talk about this...."Ex" they are the worst...they can easily activate once debe can always debe...

Pele o....we donot know the whole story.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by coogar: 3:46pm On May 30, 2013

don't say anything yet - get a ticket yourself and follow her to dubai. smart men let things play out before kicking the dust. if you scream now, she would deny it and she would still go ahead & satisfy her lusts!
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 30, 2013
Tough question, bro. I think it's a choice between nipping a potential problem in the bud and possibly destroying a marriage.

If she is going to commit adultery and you, by pre-empting her, prevent it, you might save your marriage from terrible ruin. But maybe this is not the first time. Maybe also, it's not adultery, but why hasn't she mentioned it? Perhaps she hasn't had enough time to do so? If it's adultery, perhaps you've had a problem in your marriage you failed to address that's led to a willingness to endanger it on her part.

If the above is the issue, it is probably wise that you talk with her but the problem is how you came by the info. Is she likely to take issues with you for looking at her fb messages? How open are her communications to you? And why hasn't she mentioned it? If she will take issue with you for accessing her messages, you may have to wait to see what she does before speaking to her.

Perhaps you would like to catch her out in the act, but the most likely end of that is a broken marriage. To keep your marriage together, you don't "shadow" your partner. You must allow them room to be themselves. But you are advised to keep communication open and express any concerns you develop. So unless you are willing to risk breaking your marriage or you can control the outcome of her realizing that you "shadowed" her, it is unwise that you let thhings play out and spy on her.

You don't sound like you are willing to lose your wife. So, I advise that you find ways to encourage her to open up to you without letting her know that you know anything.

Hope I've helped.
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by baby124: 4:22pm On May 30, 2013
coogar:

don't say anything yet - get a ticket yourself and follow her to dubai. smart men let things play out before kicking the dust. if you scream now, she would deny it and she would still go ahead & satisfy her lusts!

I agree with Coogar wink. Shes an adult, let her do what she will. You say she is "born again" LMAO? Well, if the spirit hasnt stopped her, it wont stop her from going to Dubai.
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by tellwisdom: 8:28pm On May 30, 2013
Tell her to buy you something when coming undecided
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2013
Op I hope u hv ur ticket ready.
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Nobody: 7:35am On May 31, 2013
Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by blaise26abj(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2013
This page is for old married men and women who had been married for nothing less than five years and their love life seems to be taking a nosedive. Very matured and discreet dating to reignite the fire in you. Come in. Reach dis ping to set up ur date: 26D9F589.

https://www.nairaland.com/1151280/married-male-female-need-discreet#13679988

OP: U posted this earlier this year. Well, why are u confused? She needs to reignite the fire in her. And woe betides you if you stop her from having that sizzling dubai affair.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help/ Advice by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2013
@OP
has she told you already about her traveling plans? since you have "secret" access to her FB, i guess you have been suspecting foul play for a while then?
if it was me, i would have sat back and waited to see what phoney excuse she would give me to go to Dubai.......then i would have found some argument and let her know that she has to choose between going to Dubai and her family (aka me).
if she chooses Dubai then you know that you have lost your wife for good and can start divorce proceedings ASAP, BUT, whether she refuses to go or not is irrelevant to the fact that you have already lost your wife...... the intent is already there, and nothing can change that. from that point on, you guys can continue living together, as singles, for the sake of the children (like many people do) but at the end of the day you will have to move on with your life.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Correspondence Between Dreams And Reality? / What A Wife!!! / A Must Read Story- Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.