Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. (716 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / A Pretty Independent And Romantic Lady Who Wants True Love! / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by dederocs(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2013
i love to marry a white lady because they understand what love is.
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2013
Abeg go village go marry.......... City galz cnt do witout money
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by dederocs(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2013
Hordunlarmy: Abeg go village go marry.......... City galz cnt do witout money
i expect to hear from ladies...i dont do homos
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 30, 2013
dederocs:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by makelove2m(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2013
Are you rich and handsome?, I saw that you are the broke type that wanted green field to feed from, sorry, you are to provide not a lady, Hope you understand, Cry your own cry
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 30, 2013
dederocs:
Wateva
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
dederocs: please fellow good people of Nairaland,can anyone tell me how to meet successful womenl. . .

I believe there is a thread on where you can meet sugar mamas somewhere undecided

1 Like

Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by dederocs(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2013
makelove2m: Are you rich and handsome?, I saw that you are the broke type that wanted green field to feed from, sorry, you are to provide not a lady, Hope you understand, Cry your own cry
i
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by dederocs(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2013
candy:

I believe there is a thread on where you can meet sugar mamas somewhere undecided
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by dederocs(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2013
beautiful...i just want you to know-you are my favorite girl.

1 Like

Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2013
dederocs:
on this day and age,you dumbos still playa hating-common,just move on...abi you dey find work?

You are a dumbassed mofol! Bera be careful and check my posts and my marital status before you come here to spew thrash to peeps who are older than you and will dam.n well pay your salary! Were you not the same idi.ot that clearly said you were looking for "made" ladies who are single? Are you lazy dumbass aware that single comfy ladies are no longer looking for lazy guys like you? The last time I checked you were still in diapers, who allowed you in here? ? ?
I bet you'll scrape along the bottom of the barrel for the all mighty naira! smh
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by adepojuis: 6:45pm On May 31, 2013
Big boiz dont cry.
Re: white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. by dederocs(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=candy]

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chating... / NL's in Owerri, drop ur whatsapp no. Or BBM pin Lets Hook Up / Introduction_101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.