Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences (13430 Views)

US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by 3ace(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2013
chidindufrank: shocked shocked "A student who spoke in Hausa language". Wonders shall never end.
We should even be grateful that this one has decided to go to school. Remember, they generally don't cherish education.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones:

Simple Questions I have for you my friend:

1. Do you have a fairly constant power since Jonathan stepped in?

2. Have you felt more secured since Jonathan came in?

3. Has crime and kidnapping reduced or increased since Jonathan stepped in?

4. Are graduates more likely to get a job or more likely to remain jobless since Jonathan came in?

5. Has corruption been tackled or has it been institutionalized since Jonathan came in?

6. Have you felt proud of our main international airports when you land into Nigeria?

7. Have you felt safer on airplanes since Jonathan came into power?

8. Has waec and neco results and our tertiary intitutions improved or diminished since Jonathan came into power?

9. Are nigerians poorer in general since jonathan came into power?

10. Has theives been awarded national honors more than ever before before jonathan came into power?

11. WHen last where you ever proud of your president on international media?

12. Who defended terrorist that bombed abuja?

13. Who is trying to divide the country through the likes of Asari, Kuku et al?

14. Who is awarding militants millions of dollars worth of contract for our navy?

15. Who victimizes a performing democratic governor - Amaechi.

My friend think again. Don't be fooled we have the worst president ever in the great history of this country. There is nothing to celebrate...He is a failure and would be treated as such come 2015

dude stop fooling yourself please. Talking about security. Apart form the north who dont want anything good for them selfs. How many other region do you experience bomb blast and killings. . .or do you expect the president to pick a soldier suit and an ak47 to join the troops in borno or mount road blocks before you know hes performing his dutys? Wise up dude. I bet if you where the one one that seat . It wont had made any changes

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 30, 2013
Valto: mr do good... go and sit down! if u ever get the chance do rule u will surely be worse off. GEJ is only few yrs in power, y not wait till 2015 before spewing rubbish!

Nigerians and baseless optimism...A student woefully fails his midterm exam and you expect him to do tremendously well in his final exam...You must be joking! I am not the president but I know that simple logic will not make me reward criminals and institutionalize corruption. GEJ failed his midterm exam and would most likely fail his finals...no need to hope look for a brighter student come 2015...this one has failed!
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Valto(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

What are Igbos still doing in the north up till now bikonu
These people are so stubborn shocked shocked shocked
nne those two names dont sound igbo!
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 30, 2013
Valto: nne those two names dont sound igbo!

A ma m ihe m n'ekwu
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by successking: 4:16pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones:

4. Are graduates more likely to get a job or more likely to remain jobless since Jonathan came in?

5. Has corruption been tackled or has it been institutionalized since Jonathan came in?

6. Have you felt proud of our main international airports when you land into Nigeria?

8. Has waec and neco results and our tertiary intitutions improved or diminished since Jonathan came into power?

10. Has theives been awarded national honors more than ever before before jonathan came into power?

14. Who is awarding militants millions of dollars worth of contract for our navy?

My friend think again. Don't be fooled we have the worst president ever in the great history of this country. There is nothing to celebrate...He is a failure and would be treated as such come 2015
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2013
youngmoneypi:

dude stop fooling yourself please. Talking about security. Apart form the north who dont want anything good for them selfs. How many other region do you experience bomb blast and killings. . .or do you expect the president to pick a soldier suit and an ak47 to join the troops in borno or mount road blocks before you know hes performing his dutys? Wise up dude. I bet if you where the one one that seat . It wont had made any changes

This is the level GEJ has made the populace to be ACCEPTANCE of failure. You have accepted FAILURE and you are proud of it...you case is pathetic!
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by destino24(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

look at the lastnames again, i dont think they are igbo names... ...they are most probably, yoruba names
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Valto(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones:

Nigerians and baseless optimism...A student woefully fails his midterm exam and you expect him to do tremendously well in his final exam...You must be joking! I am not the president but I know that simple logic will not make me reward criminals and institutionalize corruption. GEJ failed his midterm exam and would most likely fail his finals...no need to hope look for a brighter student come 2015...this one has failed!
its a pity! jonathan will surely shame u and ur fellow haters by 2015.... your thinking is so backward.... a student that failed his midterm exam can still turn everytin around in his finals... there is surely light at the end of the tunnel.....

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Valto(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

A ma m ihe m n'ekwu
nne afa ahu bu afa ndi yoruba.

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 30, 2013
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by perfectcrush(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2013
chidindufrank: shocked shocked "A student who spoke in Hausa language". Wonders shall never end.

yea, does it mean that student can't speak in english language? Hmmmmm... Aboki!
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2013
Valto: its a pity! jonathan will surely shame u and ur fellow haters by 2015.... your thinking is so backward.... a student that failed his midterm exam can still turn everytin around in his finals... there is surely light at the end of the tunnel.....

My brother no need to get too emotional...A student that failed his midterm and claims he passed is not teachable and has no hope to pass the final! GEJ is a failure and trust me he will FAIL in 2015!

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Jobabori(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2013
Olayemi, Seyi, Sayo, Aanu-Oluwa and Moses i commit you to the hand of the Lord. He is the only one that can protect. We will have no sorrow memory of this SOE IJN. Ewure wa ko ni ku soko iwaje, Foni - foni ni adire wa yoo toko eemo bo.(Amin)
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 30, 2013
youngmoneypi:

yeah yeah yeah.
Keep on siting at home waiting for gej to bring you jobs and development . . .

E go do you like blue film for eye when your mates start hiting it big and your stil there in front of your keyboard hateing on gej. If you were reasonable enuf you should had know that this days you dont have to wait for the government to provide for you

You need your head examined...I am looking for no job my friend...I am an employer of labor...People fight for people like and you come here and spew trash!
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by successking: 5:01pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones:

you just poured your frustrations, no wonder you didn't even a see a Single progress made by GEJ's administration.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

If only you know the population of non indigenous folks living in the north...
Do me a favour, look around your neighbourhood, and tell me who you see?
Ever heard of inter- marriages?
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

A ma m ihe m n'ekwu

Lol! Atleast we now know your people are dull grin
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by reganvida: 7:20pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones: So sad...Our President was busy celebrating his 2 years of tremendous success on paper...while people are dying in several parts of the country. My people...do we judge performance by a 200+ paper document or what we see?

is he supposed to be in madugiri fighting with the military?? Wat more do you want Mr President to do in this situation??
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Lizzypop: 8:31pm On May 30, 2013
Sorry for d students the present condition is affecting but as for d native of that place no pity at all cos they watched their child declear boko haram so network too na haram. Backward fools
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by charles0922(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2013
State of emergency may be the prize the northerners have to pay,beside u can't hv a safe free nation without paying a prize which could come in many form .eg. war
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones: So sad...Our President was busy celebrating his 2 years of tremendous success on paper...while people are dying in several parts of the country. My people...do we judge performance by a 200+ paper document or what we see?

The sooner you embrace education and common sense, the better for you
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

that Sounds like igbo to you?
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nadoson: 10:24pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones:

Frm d way ur soundin It seems ur a Northanian who doznt lik Igbos. 4rm wot u listed as his fault, i hav a question 4 u. My question is if dia haz bin any devlopmt of wot u listed B4 Jonathan came into power? So my dear, ur points haz been dia only d Intervantion of God can save us.
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nadoson: 10:24pm On May 30, 2013
cramjones:

Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by CooldudeY2J: 10:42pm On May 30, 2013
Thank God unimaid rejected my application twice when i applied, can't imagine how i would have survived that war zone. Wishing all students in borno state Gods protection. Thanks uniabuja for coming to my rescue *kisses hugs*
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 1:01am On May 31, 2013
[quote
author=Cooldude Y2J]Thank God unimaid rejected my application twice
when i applied, can't imagine how i would have survived that war zone.
Wishing all students in borno state Gods protection. Thanks uniabuja for
coming to my rescue *kisses hugs*[/quote]

and you are celebrating joblessness....go find work
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by acidiczuzzee: 4:56am On May 31, 2013
plz jona did d best tin in declaring d soe but 4 his performances,no body is perfect.
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Tintinix: 5:40am On May 31, 2013
First of all the school is in error for not closing down at this very dangerous times.. Their State Governors are in error for not bringing back their people and so on... A state of eency is almost as good as war! Why should school still be on??
Can the school granty the safety of their students at this time?
For those criticing GEJ on his mid term performance, I really wonder whether our memory fail us sef! When ever have we had our president come out to share with simpletons called their citizens, what they are doing with the mandate they either stole or were elected for? Please be constructive in your criticism! Especially for a country that is coming from the doldrum of unabated, massive corruption and flagrant misappropration of official powers! Here we see an active check and balance by the house of rep and senate! We are not there yet and People we can't get there in 2 years! We didn't get there in the last 46 years!! But we are turned in the right direction for goodness sake! The fear of 2015 would make people even deny their names?
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Nobody: 6:13am On May 31, 2013
3ace:
We should even be grateful that this one has decided to go to school. Remember, they generally don't cherish education.

You reek of so much idiocy ....apparently your interaction with civilized people has been very limited.

Have you ever been to the North?
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by Mkpotu(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2013
@Cramjones, I have a shocker for you, depending on your location, u can jump into the ocean & disappear or better still go hug an Electic Transformer!

I hate it when people are not objective in their criticisms. From your insinuations, please can you in the order of Best Performances, tell us the Best President since 1960 of Nigeria's independence. Since in your words, GEJ is the worst President ever.

Criticisms are good to shapen every person in position of authority but not when they are not objective.

Remember, go hug any functional transformer in the neighbourhood, Liar abi Lai Mohammed like you!
Re: State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:59pm On May 31, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Hmmm, How? Such exists in friction stories.

Fiction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Increase Power Generation To 20,000 MW – Minister / Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / APC Wants PDP Dead – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.