Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) (7242 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by klem93(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
as earlier known that a bomb attack rock a bus just of recent, here is the remain of the female that perpetrated the evil... there is God ooo http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/bomb-hits-bus-station-in-damaturu_15.html?m=1

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by olamonsor2: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Another chibok girl lost to these terrorists.

Yet the incompetent DHQ keeps reassuring us they'd bring the girls back alive. The girls would finish soon, I wonder what excuse they'd use to cover up that reality.

1 Like

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by tit(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
charix:

Yet the incompetent DHQ keeps reassuring us they'd bring the girls back alive. The girls would finish soon, I wonder what excuse they'd use to cover up that reality.

what is her name?

15 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by datguru: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Choiiii. Wetin be this ?

So what's she gonna get in their imaginary heaven?

Seven virgin men with big dic*ks ?

Hell yea, A RELIGION OF PISS

1 Like

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
too bad.
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Mutuwa(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
charix:

well said guy..their cronies keep opened a FAKE thread that "they" have combed sambisa forset destroying B.H camps with a very funny picture they got from First Blood (Rambo) part 2 movie.

4 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by dkronicle(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Someone can still kiss her like daht
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by terry026(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
too gory, this is the best way to treat a beast
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Chimarto: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
See her head like 911
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by terrifik19(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
and did you guys think she wanted to do this but anyway God is working my prayers are getting answered... RIP to the ones that lost their souls
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by terrifik19(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
another chibok girl as in how
charix:

8 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by terry026(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
we can't say oooo but she did it
terrifik19:
and did you guys think she wanted to do this but anyway God is working my prayers are getting answered... RIP to the ones that lost their souls

1 Like

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Eastherbunny(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please people they are better ways to commit suicide not this. This is just high dose of ignorance and lost of value for life.
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by preach93: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
she deserves to be scattered more than that... foolish idiot... oshi girls

1 Like

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari pikin. Rot in hell

3 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by enoqueen: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lord have Mercy.

March seems so faraway.

GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by segzyj(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm pretty sure dis is one of those Chibok girl
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Shaakasi(f): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry angry
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
SURGICAL APOCALYPSE
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by jedisco(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Did anyone notice the black spot on her forehead? Still some people insist that the president is sponsoring people to kill themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
This could be one of Chibok girls, only God knows what they r going through
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by chinchong: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
May her wicked soul rest in hell fire!
Like if you agree with my prayer!

2 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Setaje(f): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
See this beautiful girl. Omase oooo. How can this be happening in the same country wiv me. What exactly is happening. embarassed
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by paix(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't blame the girls, they can't be in their right senses to perpetrate such evil acts.
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by redsun(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigeria as we know is finished. It is now a zombie,encroaching seriously from the north. You can see the poor creature looked traumatised before she was forced to carry out the atrocity. She seem to have really found peace at last with a blast.
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
What a pity.
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Lexxybooy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am sure she was hypnotised
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by nwafuluozoh: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Another very young life wasted on the evil altar of " The North must rule Nigeria" syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Dayg88(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
jerseyboy:
Buhari pikin. Rot in hell

It's you and your kinds that rot in he**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Validly Nominated, Says Okupe / Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN / New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.