Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days (22630 Views)

Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) / PHOTOS: See 2face, Faze, Blackface And Anie 20 Years Ago / Ice Prince Back Together With Yvonne Nwosu, Spotted At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by ichommy(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Udpconcept(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
good
But let me ask o, what is witch hunting blackface?
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by dare2think: 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
omo na turn by turn....
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Mogten(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
Life na turn by turn....beg baba God make e reach ur turn

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Sibrah: 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
Money good oh no be small.
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by amir99(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Heheh this na jos picture..... See blackface and him gwanjo terminus jacket.. Time flies

13 Likes

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Itoroetti(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Pictures are neccessary for future references.

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by djeezy(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Ok
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by cyzzy: 5:08pm On May 30, 2013
Wow, ice has totally changed.
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by 2pmstcharles(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2013
Ok na, i don hear nxt pls!
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Lilimax(f): 5:10pm On May 30, 2013
The picture would have been complete if their current picture is attached.
Then will there transformation be appreciated the more wink
This truly shows that Money is a defense and it answereth all things... smiley
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by mtprofessor5(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2013
if devil lik mak him higha cheif advisa or even apoint comitee to attack my sucezz.....dem go fail lik boko haram.....me i must succeed.....*God punish d devil*
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Decapo: 5:16pm On May 30, 2013
i can't fit laugh o
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Okijajuju: 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
Person wey say money no good, na poverty go kill am..

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by cheleku(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
amir_99: Heheh this na jos picture..... See blackface and him gwanjo terminus jacket.. Time flies

Gosh, I miss J town! I miss terminus, I miss Katako mkt and all those cheap cold wears. If you aint Jos product, you simply aint good enough!

7 Likes

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by baslone: 5:18pm On May 30, 2013
I guess Ice just took time to take a shot with a star
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by DJDOLA(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2013
Hard life way we dey live for naija

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 30, 2013
It's not like they look much better now they have money...

Ice Prince still looks hungry and Black face is still very Ratchet... undecided
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2013
Ewoo! See hunger for the face of Ice Prince. Blackface sef looks hungry. But Ice Prince own get high grade. Chai! Thunder fire poverty!!!
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by dridowu: 5:32pm On May 30, 2013
Nobody knows tomorrow. Happy 4 dm

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by AlyricistLaura: 5:32pm On May 30, 2013
Ayo who this Ashy Lipped niqqah wit tha towel wrapped around his head??!?!?!

Ayo what thread did i click on?!?..What is This?!?!

Looks like a 1994 Queens Rap Video

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by destinkoko(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2013
How old be iceprince sef? Be like blackface na iceprince mentor dat year bt now, iceprince don turn blackface mentor oooo!!
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Reachyrich(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2013
Nothing money no fit do o.
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by AlyricistLaura: 5:35pm On May 30, 2013
My smartphone playin tricks on me, I don't even know how I got here.

I was writing on a video game forum

Niqqah got a peach trenchcoat on.....look at those buttons

What tha.......
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 30, 2013
Garri wey i drink comot 4 my nose as i see dis 1. GOD PUNISH POVERTY!!

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by drnairalov: 5:41pm On May 30, 2013
huh...ice prince is looking hunger- stricken...as for blackface,well he is the michelle of Destiny's child, f.uck everybody cant be in d lime light giv him a break
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Ibukune(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2013
cheleku:

Gosh, I miss J town! I miss terminus, I miss Katako mkt and all those cheap cold wears. If you aint Jos product, you simply aint good enough!

Bros seems u rock J wella, if u no patronise dos places, u r on d long tin, unfortunate part of it is dat Katako market is nw a dead trap! JOStified

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by tunapawizzy: 5:47pm On May 30, 2013
iCE prince mehn ,,,,,,,
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by phlame(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Ayo who this Ashy Lipped niqqah wit tha towel wrapped around his head??!?!?!

Ayo what thread did i click on?!?..What is This?!?!

Looks like a 1994 Queens Rap Video

bit*ch U are UG and LY

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by abuchisimon(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2013
Life is periodical
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by nekaa(f): 5:54pm On May 30, 2013
Aw 2 of them for follow meet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album / Private Screening Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s 'Lionheart' Movie (Photos) / Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.