Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days (22639 Views)

Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) / PHOTOS: See 2face, Faze, Blackface And Anie 20 Years Ago / Ice Prince Back Together With Yvonne Nwosu, Spotted At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by daviide: 6:01pm On May 30, 2013
nekaa: Aw 2 of them for follow meet?
na for beer parlor
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by ini4brandon(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2013
amir_99: Heheh this na jos picture..... See blackface and him gwanjo terminus jacket.. Time flies
abi... so,even ice prince bin follow me Wear dis aria aria shirt.
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2013
Money can't buy happiness. #just_kidding# cheesy
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Dontinz(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2013
if person dey call places, some akara friers go dey say jos na place to live, chai!!! Shut up dia b4 i dial network weh neva come naija for ur face.... U RE STILL A LEARNER
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by BrutusOj(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2013
destinkoko: How old be iceprince sef? Be like blackface na iceprince mentor dat year bt now, iceprince don turn blackface mentor oooo!!
Rubish...do u knw d defination of a mentor?...despite we knw Black face isn't doing well financialy doesn't mean Ice P. is beta dan him..Black face writes good musics (go get a copy of body n soul by PLATASHUN BOIZ) n also sings songs with good lerics n meaning...so, what makes Ice P his mentor?
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by baslone: 6:27pm On May 30, 2013
jackbauersballs: It's not like they look much better now they have money...

Ice Prince still looks hungry and Black face is still very Ratchet... undecided

Ice Prince still looks hungry!! shocked shocked

I am 100percent sure you have not had any form of contact with him.

Dude, his skin is like butter- FRESH!!!!!
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by bikinibabe(f): 6:54pm On May 30, 2013
amir_99: Heheh this na jos picture..... See blackface and him gwanjo terminus jacket.. Time flies
u frm jos?? undecided
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by dplomaticVal: 6:56pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
My smartphone playin tricks on me, I don't even know how I got here.

I was writing on a video game forum

Niqqah got a peach trenchcoat on.....look at those buttons

What tha.......
undecided
Alyricist★Laura:

What tha.......
u mustnt spew rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2013
Blckface should change his name ASAP! sometimes your name dey follow u!

He should change it to newface make him life turn around for the better. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by joeyfire(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2013
grin very funny

greateros: Blckface should change his name ASAP! sometimes your name dey follow u!

He should change it to newface make him life turn around for the better. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by scientology(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2013
Where is d money
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by madeinnigeria: 8:17pm On May 30, 2013
. Go ask father u-turn.....see question
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by hassymo5(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2013
Now check dis new iceprince and blackface

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Vincent41(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2013
Ud&pconcept:
good
But let me ask o, what is witch hunting blackface?

nice question bro..maybe na him papa or de father way mother de person way father him father
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Olayemipeter: 8:56pm On May 30, 2013
My GOD moni gud 4bodi oo i pray 1day my own turn go kum nd una go day coment on me 2.
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by NessaFresh(f): 9:40pm On May 30, 2013
thunder fire person wey say money no good
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by ikedaniel15: 10:39pm On May 30, 2013
_
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 30, 2013
u and them dey fight?ask them now
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by gly2ken: 11:13pm On May 30, 2013
i still miss jos
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by buchhogonzalez(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

What tha.......
hmmmmmmm
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Pdizzle(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2013
damn..see ice
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by leonshom(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2013
2pmstcharles: Ok na, i don hear nxt pls!
Click d next button nah angry

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Blackboss: 9:24am On May 31, 2013
could this be real? wow, money answeret most things
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Revolva(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2013
;DGood..omo see as ice prince....small...hahah....see black face.face so black....hahaa
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by megabyte2(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2013
they ve murdered poverty.money good ooo
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by parki: 12:36pm On May 31, 2013
Poverty is a state of mind
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 31, 2013
Omo this picture don old oh. But its cool anyways. I hope they are still still
cool with each other sha?
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 31, 2013
see as ice-prince be like prisoners during aBacha regime
Re: Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days by losprince(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2013
Sorry! Wrong tren[img][/img]d! Let me check the next trend cry
Zamani u ugly die[url]losprince.wapka.mobi[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album / Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.