Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 (2476 Views)

Internet Income Increasing Interested? / Laptop For All Nigerians: Buy A Brand New Laptop For As Low As N14,000 Guaranteed / Internet Income Seminar! Seminar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2013
Hey nairalanders, i am kay....... a young lad from Nigeria who has been over the years making my income regularly from the internet without much work..........i learnt all i use today on how to make money from the internet the hard way because i fell into many scams and bought numerous ebooks....and to tell you the truth not all of them helped me.
i am where i am today because i combined the information from all the ebooks together and applied them.
Many Nigerians out there still believe everything about internet income is a scam, when many others are earning their living off the internet......to cut the long story short....
all i want to do is help interested nairalanders to learn how to make profits from the world wide web for free.......
i make my fixed monthly income from google adsense........ just $240 per month and i recieve my cheques down here in Nigeria.....i enjoy my income because i'm just a first year student aspirant in Uniben so just $240 is enough to last me a whole month and the $240 is from googleadsense alone.
i use other means such as web domain registering and parking, clickbank's affiliate programme, buying gadgets cheap online and selling them to my schoolmates and a higher price, taking online surveys and getting paid to write articles..... to earn approximately 80 thousand naira per month.

i know i am going to help many nairalanders with this because i konw that not many NIgerian earn up to #40,000 monthly from their offline jobs.... but after following and applying what you'll learn from this thread, i can assure you that if you spend just 4 hours a day with your pc, you will be earning over #150,000 monthly.

4 Likes

Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by crossblane: 2:59pm On May 30, 2013
Good start up i must commend.but will you be teaching us free or want to sell ur ebook.u can contact me wit my mail fridaygoodluck29@gmail.com
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2013
to get started lemme list the areas which i can help you on.
the internet jobs which i know and practice which pay me well directly into my Local bank account are;
1.Google Adsense
2.Affiliate Marketing
3.Taking Online paid surveys
4.Reviewing Items
5.Mini Importation business

i am not gonna say much on the mini importation business because there's a thread already on that...... https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
just follow the thread and you'll get all you need on that
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2013
crossblane: Good start up i must commend.but will you be teaching us free or want to sell ur ebook.u can contact me wit my mail fridaygoodluck29@gmail.com
i actually want to do this for free but i know it will take a long time to explain all that you guys need to know
but i'll advice that you pick your comprehensive ebook which covers all i want to say here and many other tips for just #2000 @www.9jaincome..com

and also signup for their free weekly news letter
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2013
so nairalanders which one should i start with?
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2013
which one?
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2013
grin
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2013
gigaminds: grin
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by Booty4meTM: 9:35pm On May 30, 2013
gigaminds: so nairalanders which one should i start with?

abeg start with affiliate marketing
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2013
Booty4me™:

abeg start with affiliate marketing

then affiliate marketing it is..........i'll be making my first post later in the day
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by spotmataz: 10:19am On May 31, 2013
Thumbs up for you. We are waiting...
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by crossblane: 11:01am On May 31, 2013
Please throw more light on affiliate marketing.thanks
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2013
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as 'retailer' or 'brand'), the network(that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also known as 'the affiliate'), and the customer.
Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic search engine optimization(SEO), paidsearch engine marketing(PPC - Pay Per Click),e-mail marketing,content marketingand in some sense display advertising. On the other hand, affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2013
Simply put, the business of affiliate marketing is just about selling other people's product for them and earning commisions on each sale you make
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2013
gigaminds: Simply put, the business of affiliate marketing is just about selling other people's product for them and earning commisions on each sale you make
all transactions are done online
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2013
Eighty percent of affiliate programs today use revenue sharing or pay per sale (PPS) as a payment method, nineteen percent use cost per action (CPA), and the remaining programs use other methods such as cost per click (CPC) or cost per mille (CPM, cost per estimated 1000 views).
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2013
Personally i prefer affiliate marketin to sellimg your own product because in affiliate marketin, you can make sales to anyone anywhere in d world.......unlike sellin your own products where you sell onli to Nigerians
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2013
gigaminds: Personally i prefer affiliate marketin to sellimg your own product because in affiliate marketin, you can make sales to anyone anywhere in d world.......unlike sellin your own products where you sell onli to Nigerians
and we all know most Nigerians find it hard buying stuff online because most of us believe almost everything that invovles MONEY online is a scam
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2013
Online affiliate networks which i use to earn my income are click bank and commission junction.........i prefer click bank because all their products on sale there are all downloadable products. So if a customer buys a product through ur advert, u get paid ur own comission from what the customer paid
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2013
Click bank comissions are often as high as 70percent per sale......so lemme do d analysis for y'all
lets assume u make a sale of a product which cost $40......ur commission from that sale is $28.
For beginners lets just assume u manage to make just 1 sale per day, your total monthly income would be $840 and that is approximately #133000 monthly........now isnt that cool?cheesy
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2013
I'd be back for more
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by mikekhan: 1:55pm On May 31, 2013
greatest gbogbo. i am alumni, hall 3 arrow. abeg i am interested in 3.Taking Online paid surveys
4.Reviewing Items cos i dont think i hav marketing skills for the others if you think u can help me abeg mail paulejede@yahoo.com. Cos jst getting the 2k material may not suffice

1 Like

Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 31, 2013
I hope this does not end up in getting signed up on clickbank through the backdoor. undecided undecided

Seriously I'm not going down that road ever again! angry angry angry angry
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2013
princefunmi: I hope this does not end up in getting signed up on clickbank through the backdoor. undecided undecided

Seriously I'm not going down that road ever again! angry angry angry angry
nope...... u sign up legally and earn your money legally
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by mikekhan: 3:27pm On May 31, 2013
mikekhan: greatest gbogbo. i am alumni, hall 3 arrow. abeg i am interested in 3.Taking Online paid surveys
4.Reviewing Items cos i dont think i hav marketing skills for the others if you think u can help me abeg mail paulejede@yahoo.com. Cos jst getting the 2k material may not suffice

@gigaminds still expectant o
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by toplevel: 3:30pm On May 31, 2013
Please I need information on click bank commision and how to get E books on it please give me more details: fec_100@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by shedraq1: 4:01pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 31, 2013
gigaminds:
nope...... u sign up legally and earn your money legally

Really! Have they started accepting Nigerians? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2013
princefunmi:

Really! Have they started accepting Nigerians? shocked shocked shocked shocked
nope, you'lluse a foreign address but all that matters is collectin your money down here in Nigeria.........and i'll explain how to do that without needing to have a paypal account
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by gigaminds(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2013
mikekhan: greatest gbogbo. i am alumni, hall 3 arrow. abeg i am interested in 3.Taking Online paid surveys
man just sit back relax and follow up post you'll get all u need
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by thompson1510(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2013
Thankz Man, i can't wait to be finacially independent. Jez kip us updated. And if u have any free E-book or sumfin that can help. My e-mail- ayibiowu08@gmail.com
Re: Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 by mikekhan: 8:24pm On May 31, 2013
gigaminds:
man just sit back relax and follow up post you'll get all u need

counting on you bro wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Arrived - Google Android Tablet PC with FREE gifts / Gnld New Fertlizer For Fish Farming/rearing / Learn How To Make Slippers, Sandals and Evening Purses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.