Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? (19399 Views)

Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough / Can You Give Your Kids This Hairstyle As A Punishment (pics) / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by homesteady(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2013
I've seen some cases where some men don't eat their wife's food because she made him angry or they had a little disagreement!!But is this really a punishment?? Who bears the brunt of the punishment?? Is it not the man?? LOL!!
I need married Men and women in this forum to give us answers!!
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 30, 2013
Easy pal,nobi fight naw.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by slimyem: 9:29pm On May 30, 2013
No woman enjoys having her food rejected by her husband especially not after the amount of time and effort put into preparing it so yes,it could count as punishment for the woman.
For a man to reject food though,he must have had something to eat out or plans to so its hardly punishment.Worse case..there'd always be Mai suya at some corner of the street to take care of that.All i know is its unhealthy and childish.Couples should communicate their issues verbally instead of resorting to this.

2 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by baby124: 10:42pm On May 30, 2013
If he tries that with me. During that his little anger and refusing to eat my food, i will make sure i cook his favorite meal, and a chilled bottle of his favorite drink with very hefty meat. Balance and sit down next to him, eating and making orgasm sounds. I can do this for as long as possible. Trust me he will forget his fight after 5minutes i promise you. grin grin cheesy. My man bele dey betray am o. No joke with the food at all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by homesteady(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2013
slimyem: No woman enjoys having her food rejected by her husband especially not after the amount of time and effort put into preparing it so yes,it could count as punishment for the woman.
For a man to reject food though,he must have had something to eat out or plans to so its hardly punishment.Worse case..there'd always be Mai suya at some corner of the street to take care of that.All i know is its unhealthy and childish.Couples should communicate their issues verbally instead of resorting to this.

Yea!! Your answer is very on point!! But what of a case where your wife cooks your best dish and she is eating it in your front, making some funny noise's!! Will you continue your hunger strike??
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by homesteady(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2013
baby_123: If he tries that with me. During that his little anger and refusing to eat my food, i will make sure i cook his favorite meal, and a chilled bottle of his favorite drink with very hefty meat. Balance and sit down next to him, eating and making orgasm sounds. I can do this for as long as possible. Trust me he will forget his fight after 5minutes i promise you. grin grin cheesy. My man bele dey betray am o. No joke with the food at all. cheesy

LOL this is exactly what I would have done to my husband if I was a woman!! LoL!! He must just break his hunger strike!!
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 31, 2013
one thing I learnt from my dad is that no matter what, never use food as a weapon.

there are other ways to settle score with your wife. to me, using food is out of it.

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 3:18am On May 31, 2013
baby_123: If he tries that with me. During that his little anger and refusing to eat my food, i will make sure i cook his favorite meal, and a chilled bottle of his favorite drink with very hefty meat. Balance and sit down next to him, eating and making orgasm sounds. I can do this for as long as possible. Trust me he will forget his fight after 5minutes i promise you. grin grin cheesy. My man bele dey betray am o. No joke with the food at all. cheesy
Oh my!can't stop laughin!
Hubby did it one night.I did moimoi and told him to help me do d checkin cos I was busy in d childrens room.he normally know if its done or not.just don't know what hapned,he asked me if he should switch off and I said yes. Ok now bring food later lo and behold not yet done.asked him why he didn't check,he said I told him to switch off.c grammer! Put d fire on again and he said he will not eat again.why,not hungry.
Tried holdin myself for some minutes and I exploded.u can deny me sex but don't u ever say no to my food!infact,I've never bn dat mad.was shakin.d poor guy has to bolt to our room.
I promised him that if he tries it again,I will empty d whole pot on his body and I mean it!d next mornin he apologised and requested for it.I'm good at saying I'm sorry so I apologised but he got d message loud and clear.somebody that hv not eatin since morning.Jeeez!MEN! Behavin like small kids!

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by doofanc: 7:37am On May 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Oh my!can't stop laughin!
Hubby did it one night.I did moimoi and told him to help me do d checkin cos I was busy in d childrens room.he normally know if its done or not.just don't know what hapned,he asked me if he should switch off and I said yes. Ok now bring food later lo and behold not yet done.asked him why he didn't check,he said I told him to switch off.c grammer! Put d fire on again and he said he will not eat again.why,not hungry.
Tried holdin myself for some minutes and I exploded.u can deny me sex but don't u ever say no to my food! infact,I've never bn dat mad.was shakin.d poor guy has to bolt to our room.
I promised him that if he tries it again, I will empty d whole pot on his body and I mean it! d next mornin he apologised and requested for it.I'm good at saying I'm sorry so I apologised but he got d message loud and clear.somebody that hv not eatin since morning.Jeeez!MEN! Behavin like small kids!

Hoity Toity!! shocked :-O

take it easy lady. U should he grateful u have a patient hubby like that.

5 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by breathless(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2013
Indeed its a punishment to the man IMO. I don`t reject my spouse`s food no matter the degree of quarrel and disagreement (besides, she`s s good cook and a caterer 4 dat matter). Not even sex. That makes me more unpredictable as my reaction to issues (when we have them) usually throws her off balance.
My advice to all married men, EAT her food and even demand of specialties.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by feminineA: 3:13pm On May 31, 2013
No matter how angry my hubby is he will still eat your food first then the disagreement continues> he doesn't joke with his tummy grin. Rejecting the woman's food during disagreement has the same effect as refusing your husband sex during same

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 31, 2013
doofanc:

Hoity Toity!! shocked :-O

take it easy lady. U should he grateful u have a patient hubby like that.
There is no reason 4 a man to do that.he will not sleep well cos his tommy will be rumbling so who is suffering? Its pure childish.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 31, 2013
If an adult decides to go on hunger strike instead of maturely settling a dispute , i wonder why that should be my problem.No,its a punishment to the person that chose not to eat,it ll save the cook the energy of cooking another meal.All she need to do is to reheat the previous meal whenever the strike is called off.Life is tedious enough for me not to bother with such trivialities.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 31, 2013
I hang around a number of older guys, thanks to pops.

They all say it makes absolutely no sense rejecting the wife's food. Even worse if used as a form of punishment.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 31, 2013
@Yellowpawpaw you got me laughing hard cheesy Abeg take am easy oh .... you have a cool man..... same here too, mine will only switch off the stove only when the smoke detector goes off cheesy

@Topic , for a man who doesn't eat out except my cooking , una wan kill am? cheesy

makes absolutely no sense to me too.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2013
Unless she in the course of the argument has threatened to poison me.

Then she would have to taste the food too else I no dey eat

2 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by vanitty: 5:52pm On May 31, 2013
Hehehe. I trust Mr Vanitty. He will eat the food. Squeezing his face but still eat Infact that is when he will clear the plate and ask for more just to irritate me.

2 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 31, 2013
vanitty: Hehehe. I trust Mr Vanitty. He will eat the food. Squeezing his face but still eat Infact that is when he will clear the plate and ask for more just to irritate me.

He is a wise man grin
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by greatgod2012(f): 8:51pm On May 31, 2013
Me i no get that kain man o.......why

1.he doesnt eat outside, except at a party, even there, if im not there with him or im not eating the food he wont eat.
2. He doesnt play with his belle at all, if he observe that im still annoyed, he wont even ask me to serve him or wait for me, in order to eat together, he will jejely go to the kitchen himself and serve himself. Its after eating that he will now come and try to reconcile or talk the matter through with me.
Abeg, life is too short, i love my man, the man who refuse to eat is just punishing himself, simple.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On May 31, 2013
I see it as a childish thing, the man will be hungry and within him he is wishing he could be a man and just eat, there are many other ways to show your anger . . . . But if the woman insulted the man with food oh, then, better to leave the food and make something for yourself.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by k2039: 10:03pm On May 31, 2013
Fhemmmy: I see it as a childish thing, the man will be hungry and within him he is wishing he could be a man and just eat,

Only a stupid fool will do that, except in case of poisoning (suspicion)

there are many other ways to show your anger . . . .
Like?.

Aunty Greatgod I see you ooo
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Fhemmmy: 11:39pm On May 31, 2013
k2039:

Only a stupid fool will do that, except in case of poisoning (suspicion)

Like?.

Aunty Greatgod I see you ooo

I have heard of lots of men doing that oh
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by OperaMini1(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2013
A friend of mine once went to the extreme, rejected his wife's food, then went to the kitchen and made Indomie for himself. Women dey bear things o.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Daresh(f): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2013
If I cook food you no eat, first time, second time, omo I no go cook again. When you finally decide to be hungry go and eat fod from the fridge.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Opera Mini: A friend of mine once went to the extreme, rejected his wife's food, then went to the kitchen and made Indomie for himself. Women dey bear things o.

That is still a good man, he went into the kitchen to make something for himself, some will go and eat out or even go to a mistress to eat, so kudo to such man that stayed home, cook for himsef - But a real wahala woman would tell him to get out of her kitchen cos truly that is her kitchen, the pots are hers . . . . tongue
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
On the other side.

We have known women to be very emotional when angry It might be a genuine fear of the husband to fear being poisoned and decline to eat

If you have a heated argument with a woman or made her very angry, I would not advice you to eat whats prepared by her in that moment

Like they say, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

2 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy^^^ Lmao Dayo poison bawo?

Emotional when angry and next sensible revenge is rat poison? Ish cheesy
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^ When some women are angry you cant really tell what they are up to. Unless we eat the food together.

Did you follow the Jodi Arias case? Thats the extent some woman can go when she is scorned

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu: On the other side.

We have known women to be very emotional when angry It might be a genuine fear of the husband to fear being poisoned and decline to eat

If you have a heated argument with a woman or made her very angry, I would not advice you to eat whats prepared by her in that moment

Like they say, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Interesting. So tell me, do you have poison stashed up in your house for a 'rainy day' to poison your wife, or is this "poison your spouse at the drop of a hat" trait only common to women?
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Speechless so it's best to just laugh grin
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

Interesting. So tell me, do you have poison stashed up in your house for a 'rainy day' to poison your wife, or is this "poison your spouse at the drop of a hat" trait only common to women?

Many items in the house are already poisons

There is bleach and disinfectant in the bathroom, rat poison in many household. Or how long does it take to go to the market and buy rodent poison?
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Many items in the house are already poisons

There is bleach and disinfectant in the bathroom, rat poison in many household. Or how long does it take to go to the market and buy rodent poison?

Bleach and disinfectant? How will that pass for edible food with the smell?

So she tries to poison you after the argument and you dodge her food, the next day her poisoning hand is suddenly paralyzed abi? She can't poison you the next day, or the next? Or will you never eat her food ever again? If she deliberately goes to the market to buy rat poison for you why would you believe she will only attempt to use it after an argument?

Are you saying women just go around murdering their husbands on impulsive whims now? They feel the need to commit murder today, but not the next, and then maybe again the day after that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.