Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? (19400 Views)

Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough / Can You Give Your Kids This Hairstyle As A Punishment (pics) / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Many items in the house are already poisons

There is bleach and disinfectant in the bathroom, rat poison in many household. Or how long does it take to go to the market and buy rodent poison?

Very well said and it is sad for a man to be so afraid in his own home . . .Lol
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

Bleach and disinfectant? How will that pass for edible food with the smell?

So she tries to poison you after the argument and you dodge her food, the next day her poisoning hand is suddenly paralyzed abi? She can't poison you the next day, or the next? Or will you never eat her food ever again? If she deliberately goes to the market to buy rat poison for you why would you believe she will only attempt to use it after an argument?

Are you saying women just go around murdering their husbands on impulsive whims now? They feel the need to commit murder today, but not the next, and then maybe again the day after that...

Like you said Some of these actions are based on impulse. Sitting and thinking about it especially when she is over the anger and both of you are in good terms might change her action

In a moment of anger, Many ppl have done what they wont normally do. If a person can stab, shoot when angry, what stops a woman from poisoning if she cant lay her hands on weapons or the man is significantly stronger than her
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Very well said and it is sad for a man to be so afraid in his own home . . .Lol

Thats why until you make peace with your spouse and both of you are back in good terms, Anything you eat might be dangerous

A man being stronger in a moment of anger can punch or beat to death, A woman in a moment of anger who cant overpower you physically would think of other means which include poisoning.

Imagine your wife suspects you have a mistress and she is flipping and losing her mind, WOuld that be the right time to ask her for food?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-to-death-over-second-wife/
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Like you said Some of these actions are based on impulse. Sitting and thinking about it especially when she is over the anger and both of you are in good terms might change her action

In a moment of anger, Many ppl have done what they wont normally do. If a person can stab, shoot when angry, what stops a woman from poisoning if she cant lay her hands on weapons or the man is significantly stronger than her

As far as I'm concerned, if you have a murderous impulsive wife that you fear can poison you after you have an argument, you probably should not be married to her, or ever eating her food. How do you predict when next she will be angry enough to attempt to murder you again?

So to say you won't eat your wife's food after an argument, but you would still continue the marriage and eat her food the next day sounds very incredible to me.

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by damiso(f): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
Which kain punish me?Abi punishing himself cos na him go hunger tire grin.My husband is not much of a eater and sometimes can go the whole day with just coffee and toast so if he vex no wan chop my food,that means he is in for a long night cheesy.He is also one of those people who dont like eating out alot so no option.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
ileobatojo:
As far as I'm concerned, if you have a murderous impulsive wife that you fear can poison you after you have an argument, you probably should not be married to her, or ever eating her food. How do you predict when next she will be angry enough to attempt to murder you again?

So to say you won't eat your wife's food after an argument, but you would still continue the marriage and eat her food the next day sounds very incredible to me.

Most people do stupid things when angry Some say stuffs that they would regret when they are sober.

There have been spouses who tried to run over the other with a car when angry, those who threw knives, Thats why they always advise the man to leave a situation when the woman is very angry

When a fierce argument or fight is going on People do stuff they cant do in a sane realm. And which most cases cant be held against them. (Probably why killing while angry is often termed as manslaughter as against premediatated 1st degree murder)

If your wife is in a fit of anger and na that time you come ask her for food, Whatever you get in return na you sabi
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Thats why until you make peace with your spouse and both of you are back in good terms, Anything you eat might be dangerous

A man being stronger in a moment of anger can punch or beat to death, A woman in a moment of anger who cant overpower you physically would think of other means which include poisoning.

Imagine your wife suspects you have a mistress and she is flipping and losing her mind, WOuld that be the right time to ask her for food?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-to-death-over-second-wife/

Ummmm . . . so much food for thought.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dayo and Fhemmy cheesy cheesy both of y'all are entertainers cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
jidegirl12: Dayo and Fhemmy cheesy cheesy both of y'all are entertainers cheesy grin

This is more than being an entertainer oh . . . Lol

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
He doesn't even need to punish me with that because sometimes food no dey house sad

McDonald and salad things tongue

But when I cook, he knows that too much effort has gone in, whether e sweet or not, he eats to encourage me cooking.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Opera Mini: A friend of mine once went to the extreme, rejected his wife's food, then went to the kitchen and made Indomie for himself. Women dey bear things o.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by SisiKill1: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
In the olden olden days, woman had no life without men.

In the olden days women needed lives so they had to get men. After exhaustive research, the experts came to the brilliant conclusion that the sure fire way to a man's heart is through his gorodom of a belly. A woman who wants life had better learn how to cook.

You see, in the the olden olden days if a man stepped into the kitchen his abunna will instantly fall off rendering errr....Manless, so any chances of him touching a pot let alone putting water in one to boil was zilch to none and since man must wack, it is not too hard to guess who does the cooking. Yep, back then, the greatest compliment a man could give a woman was allowing her to spend hours on end cooking and serving him. (Be still my heart)

A man who does not eat his wife's food must be eating food somewhere after all man must wack, since man who must wack can not not enter kitchen, it means a woman cooked for him, since cooking for a man is the way to his heart,it means the other woman whose food he is eating wants in....therefore not eating his wife's food is punishment to the wife because - It don mean she finna lose her man. *Ghetto snaps*

In conclusion - For a Better Life Tomorrow, Cook For your Husband Today!!!

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

You see, in the the olden olden days if a man stepped into the kitchen his abunna will instantly fall off rendering errr....Manless, so any chances of him touching a pot let alone putting water in one to boil was zilch to none and since man must wack, it is not too hard to guess who does the cooking. Yep, back then, the greatest compliment a man could give a woman was allowing her to spend hours on end cooking and serving him. (Be still my heart)

Bwahahahaha!!

The bolded slayed me.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by doofanc: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2013
Opera Mini: A friend of mine once went to the extreme, rejected his wife's food, then went to the kitchen and made Indomie for himself. Women dey bear things o.

I really don't c d big deal here. My dad used 2 do it quite often (he was a good cook himself) even when he &mum were on good terms. I beleive its better than he getting it from one mistress out there. . .
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2018
It’s painful it’s sends a clear message and distances the two if you really it’s destructive to intimacy say what is hurting you just don’t go on strike

1 Like

Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:29am On Jan 22, 2018
As long as you love your wife and tryst she can't poison you, then why defect her food? You're only punishing yourself and your marriage!

homesteady:
I've seen some cases where some men don't eat their wife's food because she made him angry or they had a little disagreement!!But is this really a punishment?? Who bears the brunt of the punishment?? Is it not the man?? LOL!!
I need married Men and women in this forum to give us answers!!
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by charlsecy(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Fhemmmy:
But a real wahala woman would tell him to get out of her kitchen cos truly that is her kitchen, the pots are hers . . . . tongue[/b][/color]
Not acceptable.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by Oizee(f): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2023
@Topic , for a man who doesn't eat out except my cooking , una wan kill am? cheesy

makes absolutely no sense to me too.[/quote]this was the case of my cousin bro, guy became lean as if he was sick and it became obvious to people, he was later advised to be eating out if he can't stop his childish attitude.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by ahnie: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Some good old nairalanders up there.
Homesteady(how's your beautiful daughter now?

Dayokanu
Abumickey

Nairaland those years,not this sordid crop of misfits that has spoilt this forum.
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2023
homesteady:
I've seen some cases where some men don't eat their wife's food because she made him angry or they had a little disagreement!!But is this really a punishment?? Who bears the brunt of the punishment?? Is it not the man?? LOL!!

its stupid concept of a man throwing tuntrams, instead of really talking about the issue

And women have been taught to accept the stupid idea

No different to a child refusing leave the store becoz mum refused to by a toy s/he likes
Re: Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? by frozen70(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
homesteady:

This shouldn't exceed a meal or two meals of which by then they can make amends

But once it gets beyonds 24hrs

The man is dealing with himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? / @zion_kitchen_appliances Home Of Kitchen Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.