Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business (3467 Views)

New Arrivals Kiddies Clothing Items From The US @ The Cheapest Price. / Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business / Small Computer Accessories Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by kickout: 3:39pm On May 30, 2013
Pls N/landers i want to start kiddies clothing and accessories business,pls can anyone in that line of business guide me on how to go about it.where i can buy goods at cheaper rate and how to manage it.Thanks
Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by newyorkaba: 3:57pm On May 30, 2013
I have a clothing line for women and can offer a bit of advice on fashion retailing. What do you have in mind? Will u sell in store or door to door? Do you want to make your own cloths using local tailors or do you just want to buy and sell? Where are you located? I will be able to offer better advice if i get a good sense of what you have in mind.

Best

hannah
Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by kickout: 10:52am On May 31, 2013
Thanks for ur concern.I hope to rent a store to sell babies and children clothes and other children accessories.I am located in port Harcourt< Rivers state. pls more advice will be appreciated.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by frediko(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2013
What am abt to share wiv u is pretty helpful..first I wuld congratulate u for deciding to venture into one of the most profiting bizness in nigeria,cos I presenlt co-own nd run a successful children clothingd nd assessories wiv my mum in lagos,wich we startd in jst one shop,now we bought four extra shops in dat same locatn for proper expansion
The tips are simple
1. Get ur shop close to a hostipal,nd a solid primary schl
2. Make sure u shop as a good parkin space @ least can park 2-5 cars @ a go..
3. Buy ur whole frm d cheapest sources..presently we travel round the world,though we startd wiv dubai,now I can't count all d country wiv touch to buy cloth (due to research) buf dere jst one place to get d cheapest and probably d best if u no quality and dat is china..
4. Hav a gud accountable programm to run ur biz cos its a biz dats prone to theft,thou the one I use presently is nt free (so dat wuld required further discussion in interestd) cos wiv dis u don't even nid an xternal auditor to run it for u,it gives u ur total expenses,total sales,stocks remainin,gross nd netprofit @ d end of each day,month and year
5. It requires passion and vision cause it can b rough sumtimes,rmba its a seasonal market,so jan nd feb can most times b discouraging
6. U wil hav to use credit facilities to attract credible customers,buf deres a system dat is done dat won't affect ur biz @ all
7. Lastly u mst hav good customer relationship mstly especially ur sales rep mst b custoomer friendly..

Gues stil hw far I can b of help...wish u a gud starting nd if u run it properly especially wiv d rite techniques nd system, I promise u its a life changin business dat enlarges itself
Contact 07036678911 or 08029191098..for further enquiries

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by kickout: 2:40pm On May 31, 2013
Thank u frediko,more advice pleeeeeeeeeees.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by kickout: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2013
more contribution needed plz.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by Dejiro(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
If you stay in Lagos or Ibadan, you can contact me through
ola@wirenigeria.com
Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by jaidman: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
kickout: more contribution needed plz.

Hi kickout, I can be supplying u wit diff kind of babies accessories u want @ lesser price. U can reach me on 08055665583
Re: I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business by toyemz(f): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
@OP
I would say look for quality rather than total cheapness
In whatever you do always remember that the return customers are the ones that make the biz grow,
remember that a good word of mouth can rake in 5 new customers, a bad word of mouth can make you lose 10!
study the children market, there are brands that are a no no with children,simply because they fade quickly or because th neckline loses its elasticity that quick
need more advice

toyinzz@yaoo.co.uk

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Don't Know What Business To Do To Support My Salary / ♦️ Get Your Medical Fitness Certificate For NYSC Stream II ♦️ / Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.