Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa (1387 Views)

50 NSCDC Officers To Ondo Over Illegal Mining / State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by musiwa26: 10:37pm On May 30, 2013
Why people are leaving lagos and moving to Ondo state By Musiwa

let discuss this..
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by Rgp92: 10:48pm On May 30, 2013
because ondo state
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2013
Musiwa I dont believe you

I have started doubting you since you refused to show me satellite evidence that you are born again

Now show me satellite picture evidence that shows Igbos leaving lagos for Ondo state

These politicians have given you money, You are now corrupt like Tinubu.

You that was trustworthy that was connected to Sultan of Sokoto, Prime Minister of Canada and know Adeboyes pyjamas

And I was thinking we could mobilise support for you to contest presidential election before vs Jonathan

I am dissapointed Musiwa
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2013
Lmao grin
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by GenOrumov: 11:27pm On May 30, 2013
When I saw the topic, I knew it could only be Musiwa. Musiwa, I hail o...
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 30, 2013
Where is the satelite picture to prove the exodus
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:02am On May 31, 2013
it is important to show them, they have alternative, most people in lagos dont know they have alternative. ondo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap_dklL_V0A

Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:06am On May 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:09am On May 31, 2013
there is more land in ondo state.. that way their children can live better. If half of lagos move to ondo state.. you will have less problem in lagos. Ondo state have more natural resource for the people to cope unlike lagos.
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:13am On May 31, 2013
Re: Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa by gramci: 1:16am On May 31, 2013
musiwa26: it is important to show them, they have alternative, most people in lagos dont know they have alternative. ondo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap_dklL_V0A

Musiwa please ignore them, they dont know where u re coming from.

(1) (Reply)

“gbenga Aruleba, Focus Nigeria Host, Sacked By Dokpesi, AIT Owner”…not TRUE! / Nigerian Senate Used Child Marriage Issue To Divert Our Attention / First Attack On Civilian JFT: Boko Haram Kills 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.