Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! (8232 Views)

Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? / Visa To Republic Of Georgia / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by roadmap2money(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2013
Hello NL, I have someone that sent me an invitation letter from Georgia just for visitation... I will like to know the requirement that is required from me to get the visa at the port of entry in Georgia ...and also what are the document do i need to board a plane from Nigeria. also what airline do you recommend that is more cheap to board. i will be highly appreciated to your comment because it may also be help to others that need such answers for this question. please agent stay off !!!

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by Vicjustice: 8:28am On May 31, 2013
roadmap2money: Hello NL, I have someone that sent me an invitation letter from Georgia just for visitation... I will like to know the requirement that is required from me to get the visa at the port of entry in Georgia ...and also what are the document do i need to board a plane from Nigeria. also what airline do you recommend that is more cheap to board. i will be highly appreciated to your comment because it may also be help to others that need such answers for this question. please agent stay off !!!
I don't consider you a rich man, rich enough to want to visit Georgia as a tourist, I suppose you intend to go there to try your luck, and your mind-set is probably to advance to an EU country from there. If these are correct, then I like to discourage you give up the idea because, Georgia is one poverty ridden hell of a struggling country, where most people can not boast of €100 a month. Is that the Georgia that you were told about?
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by roadmap2money(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2013
@vicjustice......thanks a lot for your reply and concern about me......I really appreciate it
..But the issue is that anybody can make it anywhere..no matter how poor a country may be....even with
How Nigeria economy is we still have rich people that are making money legally without doing any evil
..Likewise ghana or even iraq. I don't believe that because you are in a rich or poor economy can affect
Your income...take me to desert and I will still be rich..why? Because am connected to heavenly account. Anywhere I go I attract money because I can't lack. Prosperity is a thing of mind set. You can be in USA and even the best and rich country in the world and still be poor. Am spending time saying this for many pple not to think that traveling abroad is the escape route to wealth if you can make it in Nigeria you can make it any part of the world. My traveling to Georgia is not in search of money or an opportunity to escape from poverty am already satisfied financially cos whatever I need I get it...also am a successful forex trader and I do enough business on line. Am going there just to pay my wife a visit..moreso she is doing well over there. She has 2 cars and living in her own house. Please try to answer the question I ask if you can be of help to answer it I will be more appreciated! Am waiting for your answer please. Thanks. U can also drop ur number.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by kennybuda: 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
I will like to know the first name of your wife if you dont mind, i know nigerians in georgia that well
roadmap2money: @vicjustice......thanks a lot for your reply and concern about me......I really appreciate it
..But the issue is that anybody can make it anywhere..no matter how poor a country may be....even with
How Nigeria economy is we still have rich people that are making money legally without doing any evil
..Likewise ghana or even iraq. I don't believe that because you are in a rich or poor economy can affect
Your income...take me to desert and I will still be rich..why? Because am connected to heavenly account. Anywhere I go I attract money because I can't lack. Prosperity is a thing of mind set. You can be in USA and even the best and rich country in the world and still be poor. Am spending time saying this for many pple not to think that traveling abroad is the escape route to wealth if you can make it in Nigeria you can make it any part of the world. My traveling to Georgia is not in search of money or an opportunity to escape from poverty am already satisfied financially cos whatever I need I get it...also am a successful forex trader and I do enough business on line. Am going there just to pay my wife a visit..moreso she is doing well over there. She has 2 cars and living in her own house. Please try to answer the question I ask if you can be of help to answer it I will be more appreciated! Am waiting for your answer please. Thanks. U can also drop ur number.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by pito: 4:17pm On May 31, 2013
@roadmap2money: You need Border Police Clearance to enter Georgia and get your sticker visa on arrival even if you bribe your way through Nigerian airport you will be deported on arrival in Georgia. Another alternative is to go to Egypt and get Georgian sticker visa from their embassy in Cairo.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by adepojuot: 5:26pm On May 31, 2013
Guy why can't you invest here in Nigeria than venture into a journey that will not add anything positive to your life. geogia is a dead zone,no work,no money. you cannot cross to another country from there. my advice for u: look for invitation from Cyprus or apply to a school. Cyprus is far better than geogia.you enter turkey from geogia,before you know you are already in Greece.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by rafcrown(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2013
SO your wife cannot explain to you or direct you on the info,you need.I am now doubting you and your story.All the same,best of luck and have a great,nice,wonderful time in GEORGIA.I dont even know anything about GEORGIA.SAFE JOURNEY AND HAPPY LANDING.GREET YOUR "WIFE"

4 Likes

Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by roadmap2money(m): 5:54am On Jun 01, 2013
Hello NL thanks for all your comment am really honored.
@kennybuda... why should i tell you my wife name? does that have anything to do with my question? am sorry i cant disclose such. its personal to me. if you have any information share it here so we could all benefit it.
@ PITO: Thanks for the priceless information you shared here my wife has been at the police border to make enquiry about that and she was told that i will be given when i arrive. Thanks a lot.
@ Adepojuot : Thanks for your concern about my life... i can venture anywhere in the world that am welcome..the problem we have is not the country even Nigeria is a rich country but why some people are suffering is because they dont have any value to give to their country all they want is what Nigeria goverment can give them that is why you see people in rich country still suffering because they are empty brain,useless to humanity, no vision ,no goal,no drive no self development training..all they know is to bad mouth the goverment. the potential you have if you know how to use it you will be wealthy anywhere you in this world. that is why you see many graduate suffering . why? they slogan is no job. they never knew they can create job themselves. someone said " dont think what the goverment can do for you think of what you can do for the goverment" to create wealth the number 1 principle is " how do i serve people by adding value to their lives and meeting their needs. the quantity of people you can serve will determine the amount of money they pay you back in return irrespective of the country you are..people are poor not because the country is poor but because they dont have any needs of people they can meet. why dangote,Adenuga ,pastors etc are rich? just because they can meet peoples needs at large. well this is not a seminar let me stop here. i just try to re-oriented you.
@ rafcrown : my wife has done her best and has sent documents.. why am asking questions here is that nobody is that no knowledge is wasted and also she may not include somethings because things are changing everyday. So your doubt has anything to do about me. Thankz.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by texaco1: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2013
until some people make a big mistake ,they will never hear the words of isdom and caution.it is funny how some people think they can be a economic and financial rambo once they leave nigeria .people outside are trying to get back into naija and tap into the numerous oppotunities there while some are hell bent on leaving naija.hmmmm,irony of life!
what i have noticed is that the money people use in travelling out is at most times in most cases the same amount of money they will be praying and working hard to get to go back to naija at the end of the day,with time already wasted .well life is all about taking chances and risks and there is no crime or harm in trying,who knows what tomorrow may hold
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by fittty(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^^ You can't blame them. When people who've never been out of the country see pictures of their friends on Facebook, they think there are trees overseas that grow money. SMH! cry
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by kennybuda: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
You are misleading yourselfwe are not that kids and nairaland is not that playground your wife own two cars and reside in georgia yet you jump in nairaland in search of information on how to travel to georgia what a fat lie, and for your notice not all niaraland members are in lagos dont pronounce your wife haveing two cars as if its a super priority in europe i was dealing with cars i can organize 200 euros car within a short time if you are intrested.
roadmap2money: Hello NL thanks for all your comment am really honored.
@kennybuda... why should i tell you my wife name? does that have anything to do with my question? am sorry i cant disclose such. its personal to me. if you have any information share it here so we could all benefit it.
@ PITO: Thanks for the priceless information you shared here my wife has been at the police border to make enquiry about that and she was told that i will be given when i arrive. Thanks a lot.
@ Adepojuot : Thanks for your concern about my life... i can venture anywhere in the world that am welcome..the problem we have is not the country even Nigeria is a rich country but why some people are suffering is because they dont have any value to give to their country all they want is what Nigeria goverment can give them that is why you see people in rich country still suffering because they are empty brain,useless to humanity, no vision ,no goal,no drive no self development training..all they know is to bad mouth the goverment. the potential you have if you know how to use it you will be wealthy anywhere you in this world. that is why you see many graduate suffering . why? they slogan is no job. they never knew they can create job themselves. someone said " dont think what the goverment can do for you think of what you can do for the goverment" to create wealth the number 1 principle is " how do i serve people by adding value to their lives and meeting their needs. the quantity of people you can serve will determine the amount of money they pay you back in return irrespective of the country you are..people are poor not because the country is poor but because they dont have any needs of people they can meet. why dangote,Adenuga ,pastors etc are rich? just because they can meet peoples needs at large. well this is not a seminar let me stop here. i just try to re-oriented you.
@ rafcrown : my wife has done her best and has sent documents.. why am asking questions here is that nobody is that no knowledge is wasted and also she may not include somethings because things are changing everyday. So your doubt has anything to do about me. Thankz.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by texaco1: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
op, dont mind all of them here. they don't know nada about Georgia , look Georgia is the beeessssst country in the world , do u know that a menial worker in Georgia earns 30 euros an hr?yes
my father is there he has 4 cars , my mother is there she has 2 planes , just go
u will enjoy the place . don't mind anybody ooo, they are just jealous of you . grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by rafcrown(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
We rely on you to provide us with info about GEORGIA when you come back and your experience there.ON BEHALF OF FELLOW NAIRALANDERS on Travel section ,We wish you safe journey to GEORGIA.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by homeboy232(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2013
roadmap2money: @vicjustice......thanks a lot for your reply and concern about me......I really appreciate it

georgia is not a place for greener pasture, there is an excuse for failure in republic of georgia, just go and try ur luck..georgia, remember, u cannot enter eu from georgia, u cannot even enter russia self..u have to return back naija...put dat in mind, and enter the trap safely...wish u good luck...maybe destiny can change things for u
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by texaco1: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2013
homeboy232:

georgia is not a place for greener pasture, there is an excuse for failure in republic of georgia, just go and try ur luck..georgia, remember, u cannot enter eu from georgia, u cannot even enter russia self..u have to return back naija...put dat in mind, and enter the trap safely...wish u good luck...maybe destiny can change things for u
haba !why now?his wife has two cars there ooooo.and he is a forex guru.he will make it in georgia.all those that went and didnt make it there it is because they are not smart oo,he is smarter.

by the time georgia deal with him,he will be singing arise o compatriots all over the streets of georgia
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by kennybuda: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2013
They are coming in nairaland for a shortcut to europe some of this people cannot afford air ticket, am not trying to be rude but its true.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2013
rafcrown: We rely on you to provide us with info about GEORGIA when you come back and your experience there.ON BEHALF OF FELLOW NAIRALANDERS on Travel section ,We wish you safe journey to GEORGIA.

grin grin
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by lymelyte(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
please can any guru tell me how i can verify a georgian cable visa? A friend ask me to help him verify if it is real since it is an electronic visa. I dont know how. Please help.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by LyfeJennings(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Make una free the guy now
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by worry359(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
lymelyte: please can any guru tell me how i can verify a georgian cable visa? A friend ask me to help him verify if it is real since it is an electronic visa. I dont know how. Please help.
Did you (or friend) buy it from a reliable supplier?
Or is it a "back street visa?"
You must suspect it is fake to ask the question.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by lymelyte(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
A friend bought it. He only asked me to help him verify it.
worry359:
Did you (or friend) buy it from a reliable supplier?
Or is it a "back street visa?"
You must suspect it is fake to ask the question.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
lymelyte: A friend bought it. He only asked me to help him verify it.
How can someone buys a visa?. It's very suspicious .
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by texaco1: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
lymelyte: A friend bought it. He only asked me to help him verify it.
na bread?
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by lymelyte(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
What I meant is a scout help him and 3 other people to secure a cable visa in Georgia and sent them a visa electronically. They saw the email with Thier names and serial no written. How do I help them verify it?
Lucasbalo: How can someone buys a visa?. It's very suspicious .
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by lymelyte(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
texaco1: na bread?
grin
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
lymelyte: What I meant is a scout help him and 3 other people to secure a cable visa in Georgia and sent them a visa electronically. They saw the email with Thier names and serial no written. How do I help them verify it?
Lymelyte, it's still suspicious. The only thing you can do is find the nearest country in Africa with Georgian embassy and mail the visa for verification . Most of this scouts are dubious anyway. Goodluck.
Re: Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! by homeboy232(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2014
lymelyte: What I meant is a scout help him and 3 other people to secure a cable visa in Georgia and sent them a visa electronically. They saw the email with Thier names and serial no written. How do I help them verify it?
what is the name of the university? You need to tell us the name of the school and type of admission, diploma or degree? Not all schools has the right to invite foreigners in georgia, so possibility of deportation is high..the name of the school is important as at now..

(1) (Reply)

FAAN Says All Issues Concerning Enugu Airport Now Resolved / 9 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get Permanent Residency / Zamfara: Nigeria’s Wild Northwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.