Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Visa To Republic Of Georgia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Republic Of Georgia (25827 Views)

Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. / Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2012
[/color]Hey, Everybody in the house. His thère anytin like Cable visa. Then where can I book a Flight to Republic of Georgia and what are the neccesary thing I must have with me. I heard that they give visa @ point of entry and how much. I wil welcme ur advice. Tnx[color=#006600]Hey, Everybody in the house. His thère anytin like Cable visa. Then where can I book a Flight to Republic of Georgia and what are the neccesary thing I must have with me. I heard that they give visa @ point of entry and how much. I wil welcme ur advice. TnxHey, Everybody in the house. His thère anytin like Cable visa. Then where can I book a Flight to Republic of Georgia and what are the neccesary thing I must have with me. I heard that they give visa @ point of entry and how much. I wil welcme ur advice. Tnx
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 8:36am On May 26, 2012
Cable Visa mean a visa at the point of entry, this type of visa is only issued at the said country airport by the immigration like Dubia and Qatar visit visa, but you need to have documents and someone in that country that is a citizen or an organization to invite you because all this will be confirmed at the airport before you are issued the visa and you also need to pay for the visa fee at the airport too, i hope this help like i always say no information is too small or waste

1 Like

Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 26, 2012
@moses, Tnx for ur reply. I ve a guy in poland that want to help me. But he demand for 150$ for cable visa. He said i wil pay 1000$ @ the border or entry of Georgia. Wit wat u wrote here i wil go through dubia or wat. I need ur response
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by obalukan: 3:35pm On May 27, 2012
Is not nesesary to go via dibai or quater.. You can just walk in to turkish air line office with your admission letter or invitaion letter and buy your ticket. Concerning the $1000 that your friend said you will pay at the airport, i dont know about that. The money is for what? Ask him hope this is helpful?
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 27, 2012
Maybe you are not getting his explanation very well, i think it is school level he want to do for you because a lot of Nigeria have spoiled that place, when the school come to the airport to pick you up they will ask you for the school fees which i think it is the 1000$ before they carried you inside maybe with the school bus but you are not paying anything to the immigration unless the visa fee which is just 100 or 150$ for Nigeria Passport, ask him very well the package he his arranging for you and let me know Asap.
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 27, 2012
tnx moses. I will do that.
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 6:58am On May 28, 2012
@moses, the visa is
tourist visa, the visa will be out and you don't need any bta. Wat do u suggest
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 28, 2012
Brother there is no country you are going in this world that you will not need BTA it is for your own good, and if it is a Tourist Visa then you dont need to pay anybody 1000$ ok i was thinking it is school, unless maybe you pay him for his charges which it is btw both of you but make sure you have enough money with you when going because nigerian have so spoiled that place so many nigerian on the street with no resident permit, just a piece of advice. take care and let me know if you need further advice.
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 28, 2012
Thanx so much moses. I ve friend that need informatiön about sirealone and if dey have embassy in Nigeria. Or is it Visa free. Plz an idea
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 28, 2012
Sierra Leone Visa to nigeria passport is visa free and you can get their High Commission here in Nigeria

Sierra Leone High Commission Lagos
31 Waziri Ibrahim Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: +234 1 261 5900
Fax: 2341 261 3151

Plot 2858, Danube Crescent
Off Ibrahim Babangida Way
Maitama District
Abuja – FCT
Nigeria
Phone local: (09) 413.3480
international: +234.9.413.3480
Fax local: (09) 413.3170
international: +234.9.413.3170

take care
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by homeboy232(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2012
vandarsar: @Moses, Can you help me on a piece of information? Am looking to visit Georgia. How is the Visa like? Some kinda Visa on arrival or I have to formally apply for a visa here in Nigeria before getting on the plane. Abeg gimmie more info.
there is nothing in georgia, but if u have a purpose of going there, fine.....make sure your admission letter is original from accredited universities in georgia, if the school is not accredited, georgia immigration wil deport u back to home country...fly with turkey or qatar airline...dry country..
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by inspirizu(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
homeboy232:
there is nothing in georgia, but if u have a purpose of going there, fine.....make sure your admission letter is original from accredited universities in georgia, if the school is not accredited, georgia immigration wil deport u back to home country...fly with turkey or qatar airline...dry country..

Bur I heard the skuls dere are cheap and also dere standard of living make sense
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello,i was wondering if anyone knows if georgia is accepting nigerians student presently
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by temitope1993: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Pls help guys. Is there anything like Cable Visa to Belarus? How can one obtain it and how much does it cost? Is it true that Nigerians can obtain visa at the entry point? If so, will the airline and the security agents at the airport permit the person to board flight?
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by psquaret: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
good day , I ve a cable visa to travel to Grenada and also I ve invitation letter sent by the Grenada citizen but I could not get any airline that will board because they said its cable pls can any one help with any way I can go with any airline pls
thank u
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by babisky: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dear MOSES,
PLEASE HOW DO I APPLY FOR A GEORGIA VISA HERE IN NIGERIA
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by babisky: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET A GEORGIA VISA FROM NIGERIA
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by lymelyte(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please does georgia give electronic cable visa? Please I need to know ASAP.. God bless ..
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by lymelyte(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
please can any guru tell me how i can verify a georgian cable visa? A friend ask me to help him verify if it is real since it is an electronic visa. I dont know how. Please help.
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by homeboy232(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2014
lymelyte: please can any guru tell me how i can verify a georgian cable visa? A friend ask me to help him verify if it is real since it is an electronic visa. I dont know how. Please help.
nothing like guru, verify by knowing the name of school and finding out if they accept foreigners and if they are accredited university in georgia republic by checking all accredited un in ministry of edu georgia. Second is what type of admission? Degree, diploma or what?..but if it is visiting visa, tourist or business,..then i have no idea because chances of deportation is high.
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Kazzykaze2003: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2014
so you mean there is nothing in georgia cos i was given an employment visa there now....and dont know what to do.
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by otbaba: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please,what are the documents I need to get along when leaving to Georgia?I learnt it is visa on arrival,how long will the process take?.I intend to apply for Estonian visa from Georgia. Would appreciate whatever contributions that I can be given.Thanks
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
otbaba: Please,what are the documents I need to get along when leaving to Georgia?I learnt it is visa on arrival,how long will the process take?.I intend to apply for Estonian visa from Georgia. Would appreciate whatever contributions that I can be given.Thanks

Georgia is NOT visa on arrival for Nigerians besides let assume you successfully landed in Georgia, how will you proof to the embassy of Estonia that you are visiting and not migrating (regardless of your intentions)?

One of the requirement to be met by applicants applying for a non-immigrant visa is to prove that they are returning back to their country of domicile which in your case is Nigeria, how can you proof this if you are applying from Georgia? Think twice mehn, and I hope no agent is deceiving you because they are the one's that usually give this lies to dupe guillible visa applicants.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by Albertmoh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
homeboy232:

pls how do u mean there's nothing in Georgia? their currency has very high value and it's very close to some European countries. they have a better economy compared to Nigeria. considering going there and migrating from there to some other country. pls are you speaking from experience or ?.... ur response is greatly valued. anyone else with gud info is also appreciated. thnx.
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by NONNYG: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Albertmoh:

pls how do u mean there's nothing in Georgia? their currency has very high value and it's very close to some European countries. they have a better economy compared to Nigeria. considering going there and migrating from there to some other country. pls are you speaking from experience or ?.... ur response is greatly valued. anyone else with gud info is also appreciated. thnx.
Georgia is a non English speaking country, usually cold. I was there some weeks ago
Re: Visa To Republic Of Georgia by lonlytroy(m): 1:49am On Oct 27, 2017
NONNYG:
Georgia is a non English speaking country, usually cold. I was there some weeks ago

How did you get the visa bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver's Leg Broken,One Other Injured After Ghastly Motor Accident In Lekki.PICS / Boeing Whistleblower, John Barnett Found Dead In The US / Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.