Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,321 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sponsor Needed With A Reward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsor Needed With A Reward (430 Views)

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. / Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him / I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor Needed With A Reward by migeoart(f): 6:57am On May 31, 2013
My jewellry exhibition event coming up by first week of september 2013 at Asaba Delta state,please am pleading to the general public,coperate firms for sponsorship.At this avenueyou are given to opportunity to advertise your business to the general public because about 2000 guests are expected for the event,and the event will b covered by NTA asaba and DBS.
Also,your business name will be all over my flyers,posters and website for the event.thanks all.PLEASE INDICATE YOUR INTEREST thanks. For further clarification please contact
Email:drmon96@gmail.com
Phone No:07060445583
Bbm: 27EDF672

(1) (Reply)

Trade With A Fully Regulated Forex Broker / Budget: We’ve Achieved 67 Percent Implementation, Says Okonjo-iweala / Order Ur American Truck Engines And Parts Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.