Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. (17349 Views)

I Want To Sponsor 3 Businesses On Nairaland / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / How To Split Profit With Potential Investors/share Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 1:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Hi, greetings. Am kingsley obinna, from Abia state.
I have a bussines proposal. The deal is; you sponsor my bussines proposal, and we'll split the future profit 50%- 50% for life.

So whats the bussiness all about?

Its all about a 3D machine that builds a house..
Have you ever wondered about a machine that could build a house from ground level to roofing level here in Nigeria? There is'nt such machine here although, but there are such abroad but scarce. They are called 3D house printing machine.
I have the technical know-how to build such machine here in nigeria, but my hands are tied. This isn't rocket science, the technology abounds everywhere.
All the required technical paper work and blueprints are done.
The way i've done the maths, this bussines would need between 1m or less..

This bussines proposal is all about sponsoring the manufacturing of a 3D house printing machines here in Nigeria, and selling it. Or better yet hiring it to the apropriate firms. That will be up to us to decide later.
I don't need cash. I could tell you the materials i need and you could get them. The important thing is to get the job done. It doesnt need any special dedicated workshop.
The crux of the issue is that, i've got started on the project, and am going to build a 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a standard family house from the german floor level to the roofing level, without direct human labour involvement.

I have an ongoing thread on it in nairaland that chronicles the technicle details here: https://www.nairaland.com/2208205/making-3d-house-printer-nigeria

I can honestly tell you i have the engineering, electronic and programming experience to get the job done.
In previous years, i've had to undertake various projects directly related to mechanics, electronics, electricity, programming and automation, so i know what am doing.
I've done things like model gas turbine engine,that was in 2007. Although unfinished, this gas turbine engine won me 1st price in Abia state, in a competion sponsored by Notap (national office for technology acquisition).
In 2009, i also undertook a project on model steam turbine engine for electricity production. Although on a small scale,it was a success.
Then in 2009, i embarked on an infrared security system. This was pure electronics. What the gadget did was establish a beam of infra red,with a sensor monitoring the status of the beam. When an intruder passes the beam, the obstructs the established beam that the sensor sensers. Thus the alarm gets thriggerd and remains latched untill a hiden reset button is depressed. It was also a success but that was as far as i could go,cos there was'nt any sponsor. I had to shelve it.
I've also built a mobile solar charger,with a capability of charging 68 mobile phones at once. I had a thread on it on Nairaland but lost that thread when nairaland had a cyber attack by hackers.
In 2010, i went into aircrafts. I bludgeoned into building a radio control helicopter. It took me two years and a half to build something that could fly and be controlled wirelessly. I had a 15 page thread on it in nairaland. If you have the time to spare you can take a look at it. The thread chronicles the beginning of the projects,the sweat, the so many trials and errors, the perseverance and the prototypes that finally gave birth to a succesful helicopter that finally flew. That was in page 8 of the thread. It can be found here: https://www.nairaland.com/1307261/homebuilt-radio-controlled-helicopter

Suffice me to say that, this 3D machine would yield nice bussiness prospects for you and me,if you can have the foresight.
Seeing as Nigeria is a developing country, houses are being built everyday but manually by hand.. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a machine do that. The advantages sticks out like a boil.
The reduction in the capital needed to build a house will allow those with a very low income to own a houses. The little time its going to take to build a house will be promising in areas with a natural disaster, whereby it wouldnt take long to put up large number of buildings to shelter large influx of refugees. These are are two great benefits. Suffice me to say that, it would also create direct employment.

Please with due respect, if my proposal doesn't interests you, you can silently bow out,pls do not say negative things about it in regards to a typical Nigerian mentality and stereotyping. No hard feelings..

I could be contacted via: kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com

or 07015387845

The pix below are that of my radio control helicopter.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by delishpot: 3:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Good luck OP. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by arbitrage: 5:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Confirm you are talking of a 3D printer for designing and drawing building architecture or you mean a physical, mechanical machine (device) that could be used in constructing and erecting an habitable structure? If I am to get the machine/items without giving you the cash as you suggested, will there be marketing done at your end to get people to believe in it and patronize us for the usage of the machine? Can such machine be used for large scale building construction, like seeking estate developers to get contract from them?

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2015
arbitrage:
Confirm you are talking of a 3D printer for designing and drawing building architecture or you mean a physical, mechanical machine (device) that could be used in constructing and erecting an habitable structure?

Yea, i mean a physical mechanical machine that could be used in constructing and erecting a habitable structure.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2015
arbitrage:
If I am to get the machine/items without giving you the cash as you suggested, will there be marketing done at your end to get people to believe in it and patronize us for the usage of the machine?

Offcourse, there will be marketing done at my end to get people to believe and patronize the use of the machine.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2015
arbitrage:
Can such machine be used for large scale building construction, like seeking estate developers to get contract from them?

The machine can be used for large scale building construction. Not tall skyscrapers. In terms of seeking estate developers to get contract from them, that is just where the machine fits.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by arbitrage: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Will the machine handle decking too for duplexes and town houses?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
arbitrage:
Will the machine handle decking too for duplexes and town houses?

yes it can. The limit would be one storey building for now, untill i make the gantry more taller to accomodate two storey buildings.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
With a taller gantry, four storey building can be accomplished.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2015
In my own opinion,i think 1m would be just enough to come up with a working prototype that can be copied and mass produced..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by arbitrage: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Pakingzzz:
In my own opinion,i think 1m would be just enough to come up with a working prototype that can be copied and mass produced..

Is the target to mass produce the machine from the prototype for people to buy and use or rather to make the prototype and be using it to build for people? Can it be used to build a house and you remove it from one site to go and build in another site? What is the business aim? To build more of it for sale or to use one or two to build houses for people?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
arbitrage:

Is the target to mass produce the machine from the prototype for people to buy and use or rather to make the prototype and be using it to build for people?

When i said mass produced, i wasnt meaning exactly that. I was just presenting a figure of the amount it would need.
The target was to build the prototype and use it to build houses for people.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2015
arbitrage:

Can it be used to build a house and you remove it from one site to go and build in another site?

Offcourse. It can be dismantled, transported and erected in another site.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
arbitrage:

What is the business aim? To build more of it for sale or to use one or two to build houses for people?

The bussiness aim is to adopt that mode that will yield the most profit. If building more of it for sale will yield the most profit, then we do that. If using one or two to build houses for people will yield the most profit then we do that. But if both will yield profit, then we will adopt both method.
But in my own opinion, i do think building one or two or three, and using it to build for people will be most profitable.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Let me explaining the building process.

Lets take a look at the diagram below. It is the wall of a building, undergoing construction. The german floor is the slab underneath the blocks. Take note of the way the blocks are placed.
To have a machine that can be coded to build a wall, just like the wall in the above pix. And have it do it just exactly the same way the blocks are placed and the concrete holds them. The machine should be able to do the things i am going to explain and illustrate with some diagrams below.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
I have made the diagram in a graphsheet that is calibrated with vertical and horizontal lines, so i can representing each ten lines as 50cm for illustrative purposes.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Now, to start the operation, the machine will begin at the pre default position. The pre default position is the position the header of the machine is brought to, at the beginning of a building. This position can be anywhere you choose to begin the building, as the instructor of the programme..

In the picture below, i am showing where the header will begin. This position is assumed to be my predefault position.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Now on to the programme.

This programme will take simple commands and convert it into codes that the arduino will understand, so it will be easier for me to tell the machine how to build the walls.

The programe will have a series of commands that can be called up.

The command below will be the first command i shall be starting with. Note: some of this commands have bracketed letters. The bracketed letters there mean that anything inside the brackets are variables. It means you will have to provide the information for the arduino to execute that command.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Command number one.

(1) Squirt cement @ length (50cm).

If i write only this command on the programe and click an option called 'convert'. The programme will convert the command into codes that are valid for an arduino. When these codes are uploaded into the arduino and a button pressed, the machine would squirt concrete on the floor at a length of 50cm. Just like the pix below. Note that: the bracked letters are the variables.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
The next command:

(2) cut block @ (50)cm

This command will cut the block at a length of 50cm.

Next command.

(3) Drop block.

This command will make an arm to grip the block inside the header, shoving it downward to come to rest on top of the smeared concrete. At the sides of the grips are two pumps,A and B. By the sides of both pumps are four rectangular plates called R plate. Two for each pump . Whenever any of these pumps are turned on, it is this plates that stops the concrete from running out of a gap.

The pix below shows the machine droping a block.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Next command:

(4) Withdraw headear.

This command will withdraw the arm. The pix below illustrate that.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Next command:

(5) Move x axis (+) @ (60)cm.

This command will shift the header 60cm in the x axis. In the pix below, the header has shifted to the right, at a length of 60cm. Since the length of the previous block is 50cm, there will be a gap of 10cm.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Next command:

(6) Squirt cement @ length (100cm)

No need to explain what this command will do.
The pix below shows the smeared concrete, covering a length of 100cm.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Next command:

(7) Drop a block.

The pix below shows that.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Next command:

{8}Activate pump B.

This command will cause pump B to pump ont concrete so as to fille the gap. The gap is importatnt because it is the place where the concrete holds the two blocks toger.
The pix below shows the left pump B on, and the right pump A off.

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
The next command would be to withdraw, and so on and so on.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Ademat7(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
I think u should approach AIT kaaki program to b specific,they will let the world knw abt u and also people will have confidence to invest in u also project u've abandon can b documented using video documentary. Am impressed and I will like u to give us ur biography

2 Likes

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ademat7:
I think u should approach AIT kaaki program to b specific,they will let the world knw abt u and also people will have confidence to invest in

Thanks for the info. Will look into it.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by arbitrage: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ademat7:
I think u should approach AIT kaaki program to b specific,they will let the world knw abt u and also people will have confidence to invest in u also project u've abandon can b documented using video documentary. Am impressed and I will like u to give us ur biography

He has given his biography sort of (or autobiography) in the initial post, I think.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by stanvesco(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
booking space..op u will hear from me.were are u based
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
stanvesco:
booking space..op u will hear from me.were are u based

Am based in Abia state, but i travelled to Abuja lately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Update On MPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.