Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Incense Sticks Are Used? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Incense Sticks Are Used? (4829 Views)

Corruption,tally Sticks And Stocks- Lessons For You. / Phones Are Used To Coordinate / Why Catholics Burn Incense During Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by mohitsharma(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2013
[img]http://grinternational.files./2013/04/incense-stick-stand.jpeg[/img]

We know that incense are used all over the world but why? What are the Benefits? Why they are Used?

Here I am sharing some facts about incense, dhoop and agarbatti.

The soul and our body are also refreshed with the help of various incenses.

Many diseases can be cured and a positive attitude can be achieved by using incenses.

The places where incenses are burned create a spiritual atmosphere which boosts our confidence level and the flow of positive energy enhances the aspects of living.

These help us to move in the right path along with purified soul and a healthy body.

The mechanism of the various systems of a human body is balanced with the power of incenses.

The factors that mainly affect our body through mind and soul can be healed with incenses.

The fast and busy lifestyle of today imparts all types stress and tensions to the individuals which ultimately leads to health problems.

Incenses are the keys to treat these problems. Some of the incenses that help in rejuvenating our body and soul include-

Confidence level is boosted with the incenses like rosemary, chamomile, garlic, thyme, musk root, woodruff, oak etc.

Infections can be prevented by the amber, pino and cinnamon fragrances.

Sexual desire is aroused with Dragon’s blood, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla, coco, purple.

Headaches can be relieved with rose, sage, meadowsweet and benzoin.

Insomnia can be treated with poppy seed, musk, benzoin, myrrh, rosemary, star anise, lavender, chamomile, basil, sandalwood, patchouli etc.

Our homes are refreshed with the help of incenses which is utilized in the flow of ample positive energy.

A spiritual atmosphere is created like a temple by burning incense which is used in eliminating negative energies.

The incenses brightens, circulates and fills every corner of the house with refreshing aroma which helps in achieving peace, harmony and happiness.

The emotions get motivated and positive energy gain is utilized in an effective way.

Our home is the ultimate place where we want peace at the end of the day and this is possible with the use of refreshing incenses.

The stress of a functional day is relieved which helps in relaxation of our mind and body.

For more information visit our blog.

For comprehensive information about different types of incense sticks and accessories visit our website.

Please also share your experience and information about the incense sticks.

Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by enilove(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2013
Please,give your life to Jesus Christ and be saved.
Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 31, 2013
enilove: Please,give your life to Jesus Christ and be saved.
Psalm 141:2
May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.

Somethings, you guys baffle me with your superstitions..

6 Likes

Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 31, 2013
@Op: great post. Are you Indian?
Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by FortresOfChrist(f): 8:55am On May 31, 2013
musKeeto:
May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.

You err not knowing the word of God. Incense in the old testament points to the sacrifices and aroma of Christ our LORD fortress offering himself for us. Christians don't burn incense like rituals.

1 Like

Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2013
I like the smell of incense.
Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by bizmahn: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Beware,incence sold in spiritual stores is said to be highly demonic.A single stick is said to carry/attract a host of demons.I believe it because it easily justifies the reason why occultists,spiritualists & garment churches approve & use it a lot.
Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
bizmahn: Beware,incence sold in spiritual stores is said to be highly demonic.A single stick is said to carry/attract a host of demons.I believe it because it easily justifies the reason why occultists,spiritualists & garment churches approve & use it a lot.

you are a madman. no wonder your body must be stinking. do you atleast use perfume

2 Likes

Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by kciklick(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
bizmahn:
Beware,incence sold in spiritual stores is said to be highly demonic.A single stick is said to carry/attract a host of demons.I believe it because it easily justifies the reason why occultists,spiritualists & garment churches approve & use it a lot.

Please make your findings well before making comments. Don't mislead people with your ignorance and don't be blinded falsely by religion. While quoting religion or the words in spiritual books, ask people who may be wiser than you are before jumping into comments. Incense sticks were used by Christians too in the old times. Incense sticks are not only spiritual or for religious reasons. You can as well enjoy many physical, emotional and healthy benefits from it.
Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by wcurtis76(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Honestly you reason from your anus, your comments is the worst I have seen so far an trust me your kind of person has limited thinking because your brain has been washed off by your pastors
bizmahn:
Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by flexomob: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Incense sticks can be used for different purposes, I prefer to use them because I like their smell and it relaxes me. Besides, incense sticks are a great natural mosquito repellent. This is very important to me because I have a severe allergic reaction to mosquito bites. Well, using incense sticks is an ancient tradition and you might be interested to know that different fragrances have their own spiritual meanings. You can learn more about this by reading the article about the spiritual meanings of incense ingredients in Wicca traditions. Thus I learned that incense is used not only for relaxation, meditation but also for the treatment or prevention of various diseases.

1 Like

Re: Why Incense Sticks Are Used? by wtfCode: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2022

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ROSARY; How Often Do You Say Your Rosary / The Greatest Lie Of Christianity / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.