Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,667 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341670 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by DahtDopeBoi(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2013
adegbem: abeg aiter unlimited no dey oOooo...na lie

abeg how many MB airtel dey give 4 their monthly BIS
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2013
directonpc:
1.0ghz dual core, 1GB ram 4gb internal upgradable to android 4.2
4.3inch screen, and 5mp camera+flash.
De only thing f7 use pass am na screen size.
I no fit pay 33k for china phone so i will go for Ace
the galaxy ace 3 is ugly,you Riley want to buy that ahead of f7 on the fallacy of chinko against Korea?.....common spend your money judiciously.... just an advice though
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: the galaxy ace 3 is ugly,you Riley want to buy that ahead of f7 on the fallacy of chinko against Korea?.....common spend your money judiciously.... just an advice though
lol its nt ugly it has d same design like galaxy s3 and s4
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2013
na 1gig...for 1 month at 1200
and3gig...for 3 month at 2800
Daht_DopeBoi:

abeg how many MB airtel dey give 4 their monthly BIS
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2013
physise: lol its nt ugly it has d same design like galaxy s3 and s4
lol nope it doesn't, maybe you should check the pictures again... it looks like a Nokia asha upgrade...lol
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: lol nope it doesn't, maybe you should check the pictures again... it looks like a Nokia asha upgrade...lol
lol have u seen d real pics cos d one i saw has d same design with s4 and s3

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2013
physise: lol have u seen d real pics cos d one i saw has d same design with s4 and s3
lol am sorry have just been kinda used to this beauty called f7,that even the s3-like design of the ace 2 looks like an asha upgrade.... meet the beauty am referring to below.....lol

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2013
na beauti we go chop? Samsung phones last like nokia torch lite. Ba3 is superb, and just d idea of no upgrades for tecno hurts me. Cant wait for ace3 to be out. Price wont be above 35k. Its 27k in the usa/india
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2013
adegbem: na 1gig...for 1 month at 1200
and3gig...for 3 month at 2800
GOOD News!!! You can now take up the UNLIMITED BlackBerry bundle for only N1,500 ONLY! Dial *440*16# to subscribe for 1 FULL month today!

Just got the sms from airtel.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2013
directonpc: na beauti we go chop? Samsung phones last like nokia torch lite. Ba3 is superb, and just d idea of no upgrades for tecno hurts me. Cant wait for ace3 to be out. Price wont be above 35k. Its 27k in the usa/india
i tire o dis galaxy ace 3 beat all tecno fones
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordmayor4(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Samsung has launched the Galaxy Ace 3, a low-end (or entry-level, if you prefer) Android smartphone with a 4-inch screen and LTE capability.

The specifications are nothing to write home about: a 1GHz dual-core processor, 4-inch, 480x800 display, a 5-megapixel camera, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of memory, expandable via microSD cards.

The device is powered by Android 4.2 and also comes as a dual-SIM device — all in all, your standard low-end Android smartphone.

Samsung hopes to bring it a notch above the competition with a bunch of S-features, normally available in the company's premium smartphones. These include the S Translator, which gives instantaneous translations at any time, S Travel, which provides travel guides and info, and S Voice, which offers voice command functionality.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2013
physise: i tire o dis galaxy ace 3 beat all tecno fones
now somebody is talking like a human being. Tecno the try no doubt, but when tthem start selling phones at high price like 33-35k them start d Fup since samsung and other can manage to take that low for an entry level phone. Mark my words No tecno phone reach galaxy Ace. And all dis una behavior go make tecno sell them next phone 66K. Make una no make them head swell
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2013

I wanted to buy the ace2 but with the ace3 now out, I would consider that. for those saying the f7 is better, you are such a learner. you need to see the benchmark of the ace2 running on jelly bean. a stunning 50fps for gaming. so imagine what the ace3 would be like.
well I would buy this ace3 shall if its not over 35k. but if its way higher, I would manage the f7 with its annoying long time it takes to charge (that's the only thing I have against tecno).
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2013
pals today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
While you guys are still wondering about how Tecno is surprising her customers, they have come up with their first tablet phantom N9. Check out specifications and images http://phonegist..co.uk/2013/06/tecno-phantom-n9-tablet.html?m=1
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rockyfancino:

I wanted to buy the ace2 but with the ace3 now out, I would consider that. for those saying the f7 is better, you are such a learner. you need to see the benchmark of the ace2 running on jelly bean. a stunning 50fps for gaming. so imagine what the ace3 would be like.
well I would buy this ace3 shall if its not over 35k. but if its way higher, I would manage the f7 with its annoying long time it takes to charge (that's the only thing I have against tecno).
are you saying ace 2 and 3 is better than f7? are you buying the low end phone because of the brand name. do you know the the spec of both phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
is the screen HD?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
klens: pals today is my birthday
Happy birthday my broda and make God fulfil your heart desires. I wish you the very best life can offer. Cheers!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Worwor: is the screen HD?
no who dash it HD .use google to know more about it
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Faru:
Happy birthday my broda and make God fulfil your heart desires. I wish you the very best life can offer. Cheers!!!
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
klens: pals today is my birthday
Always ask God 2 giv u wat u deserve,not wat u desire,it is bcoz ur desires may b few but u may deserve a lot more.. may God fil ur life wth joy..happy birthday...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Worwor: is the screen HD?
nope wvga bt still sharper dan tecno f7 screen
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
directonpc:
now somebody is talking like a human being. Tecno the try no doubt, but when tthem start selling phones at high price like 33-35k them start d Fup since samsung and other can manage to take that low for an entry level phone. Mark my words No tecno phone reach galaxy Ace. And all dis una behavior go make tecno sell them next phone 66K. Make una no make them head swell
n dis f7 will not get updates bt ace 3 will
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
physise: nope wvga bt still sharper dan tecno f7 screen
have you handled the phone?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Worwor: have you handled the phone?
nope i saw d phone review on youtube grin there are 2 version of dis fone 3g and 4g d 3g has 4gb internal with 1.77 available to user d 4g has 8gb internal with 5gb available to users with 1.2ghz dual core processor
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
directonpc: na beauti we go chop? Samsung phones last like nokia torch lite. Ba3 is superb, and just d idea of no upgrades for tecno hurts me. Cant wait for ace3 to be out. Price wont be above 35k. Its 27k in the usa/india
am glad you agree on the beauty,but I can assure you,no manufacturer will give you a 13 month warranty if they are not sure of the durability if their phone,and that 13month Tecno gives is like the longest in the market correct me if am wrong,and in addition have seen a Tecno n3 fell into a bucket full of water,soaked,and its still working perfectly till today...and that was 6 month ago,that should give you an idea about the strength of their phones,as I am typing this,have removed my phone from its charger since 7am,left for class,been browsing,and listening to music since then,and it still at 64% from 100% despite all the constitutional activities of the phone,that should tell you a story about the battery life,and for the upgrade,Tecno hasn't ruled out future os upgrade for this phone,and this lady runs a jelly bean for crying out loud,their is always the potential for a future upgrade..... wait for ace3,ace4,ace5 in the end its your choice bro
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
physise: nope wvga bt still sharper dan tecno f7 screen
slow down bro,even the galaxy grand duos screen its not sharper than the f7,and this is not internet shopping,this is live comparison,and the ace 3 is Lower to the grand duos in the samsung 's Android food chain...slow your roll dude
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by gozie143(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013

that mobile phone is rubbish i just held both of them, and i still bought techno f7 grin no going back.

P.S the guy was selling the samsung ace 3 for 43k
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by gozie143(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: slow down bro,even the galaxy grand duos screen its not sharper than the f7,and this is not internet shopping,this is live comparison,and the ace 3 is Lower to the grand duos in the samsung 's Android food chain...slow your roll dude

thank u very much. u just said my mind, the ace is crap. if u need samsung so much go for galaxy grand. its ur best bet.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
physise: nope i saw d phone review on youtube grin there are 2 version of dis fone 3g and 4g d 3g has 4gb internal with 1.77 available to user d 4g has 8gb internal with 5gb available to users with 1.2ghz dual core processor
you haven't handle the phone yet you said the screen is sharper than f7

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.