Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340633 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
directonpc:
U d work for sammy ne? Ace3 that was annouced last friday and not out yet
lol i tire o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamilec: Have you upgraded your Sony Xperia S to Jelly Bean? If yes how is the work, I hope there is no issues at all pertaining to malfunction?
as at today,nobody has been able to upgrade their's to jelly bean officially, they'v been waiting for the upgrade for like forever..which is not coming this year...so their goes your answer
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
physise: hw is d xperia s bat3 life?
traditionally Sony Ericsson phones are not durable.. they get spoilt easily,and their battery's life are not worth recommending too...I don't know about their smartphone's though
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: as at today,nobody has been able to upgrade their's to jelly bean officially, they'v been waiting for the upgrade for like forever..which is not coming this year...so their goes your answer
I think there is best deal with this Tecno F7 with all the features and the price is okay.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: as at today, nobody has been able to upgrade their's to jelly bean officially, they've been waiting for the upgrade for like forever..which is not coming this year...so their goes your answer
Thanks for the candid answer I really appreciate it... Just got info that it's upgradeable now.
blog.clove.co.uk/2013/05/31/sony-xperia-s-jelly-bean-update-is-now-live/
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
BY Xplicit: Wanted to buy the phone 2day here in calabar it sales for 37k, I just got annoide and left.
its sold @ 35k in calabar. U can get it frm DERUKAS along Marian by old Ikang road
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: as at today,nobody has been able to upgrade their's to jelly bean officially, they'v been waiting for the upgrade for like forever..which is not coming this year...so their goes your answer
Bro, i dnt get u wella cos am officially on Jelly Bean.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Elxandre:
Guy i told you even reviewers always make it clear that a mediatek chipset is vastly inferior to a top of the range chipset.
are the reviewers not people like me and you?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Buying from certain Samsung partners will net you a 2 year warranty. 13months is good but 2years is a whole lot better.
we are talking paper warranty not mouth warranty bro.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
biomedixexcel: Who knows d price of XPERIA Z?.......A great phone indeed
na tecno people dey here o! No one is ready to go rob a bank here please grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Worwor: we are talking paper warranty not mouth warranty bro.

And who is talking of mouth warranty? Go to Slot and ask if you are in Abuja ask at Next Cash n Carry or Spar.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
henro111: I beg na only one Airtel line I get o

pls bros help me too
this is my own airtel no
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
ikechukz: XPERIA S is 38k @ slot
if this is true then this tecno f7 is overpriced, I swear! Cos, I have handled XPERIA S so I know what I'm saying. The camera quality outperform that of galaxy s4 and the browser support Adobe Flash. The screen is super clear. Also, the battery last even longer after upgrading the os to jelly bean and it runs smoothly. My roomate was using this phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: traditionally Sony Ericsson phones are not durable.. they get spoilt easily,and their battery's life are not worth recommending too...I don't know about their smartphone's though
I have used a Sony Ericsson java phone b4, it multi task and the phone lasted for 3years! Also, the battery life was very ok.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
not true, my roomate upgraded his and I saw it with my two eyes.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordmayor4(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
According to gsm arena the Sony xperia arc S is not upgradeable to jelly bean http://m.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_arc_s-4134.php
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
lord_mayor: According to gsm arena the Sony xperia arc S is not upgradeable to jelly bean http://m.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_arc_s-4134.php
XPERIA S is different from XPERIA arc s
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
drjoebond080:

klens I av downloaded d data wat do I do nxt
see what you will do first of all download 7zipper from play store, use it to extract the files you downloaded, you will see the apk and obb folder after extraction. use any file explorer or even the phones own sef to move the folder com.rockstargames.gtavc to obb folder which you can find inside Android folder in your memory card .it will look like this sd/android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtavc if you can't see any obb create one to do so. open your file manager look for where you will see Android, open it again and create new folder name it obb that's all. then install the gta apk and play.note that is version one and it doesn't lag at all.to update to version 3 which had better graphics, just open that folder com.rockstargames.gtavc which is inside obb you will see main.7.com.rockstargames.gtavc rename it to main.11.com.rockstargames.gtavc and install this version 1.03 apk http:///mmstQ9t4 and play. hope this help alot.

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
so ma advice is that for guys saving for dis F7 incase Ace3 comot no buy tecno. Samsung chips and display na Baba. Do you know apple pay samsung for iphone LCD? Tecno go just use china made screen wer no go last. 33k for tecno making me angry. Watch next tecno phone go reach 60k
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Digatron(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
pals, it's obvious tecno android phones are powerful. if Samsung is not afraid of Techno, y are they going into low budget /high end phones. can u believe that my f7 battery surprise me today. I used my phone on 3g from 8am to 3pm browsing, watssapp, .and other tins yet the battery decreased from 99% to 86%

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BYXplicit(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
paeffiong: its sold @ 35k in calabar. U can get it frm DERUKAS along Marian by old Ikang road
Wow thanks bro..will check dem out 2morrrow..I went 2slot wia der said 37k
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by oshomah26: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2013
All these bad belle people sef. Why hate on such an amazing specimen. The phone is a great buy. I don't know if they pay u to hate on progress. Tecno beats a lot of high end phones especially the boss of all of them. Samsung is an amazing brand but man no get money to waste. Ama rock my f7 and I'll advice u get one for ur self Cuz u need value for ur money. And pls Tecno have proven themselves. Kudos to them. grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rufdan(m): 1:16am On Jun 12, 2013
Infinix-Race-max-Q
General Information
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available June 2013
Body
Dimensions 147 x 77.2 x 9.9 mm
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black
Cover Plastic
Display
Type TFT capacitive touchscreen
touchsreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 480 x 854 pixels, 4.5 inches, 185
pixels per inch (PPI)
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB
OS Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Processors 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
RAM 1 GB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up
to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 7.2 mbps uplink; Up to 5.76
mbps downlink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Version 4.0
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary 8 MP, up to 3264X2448-pixel
pictures, autofocus, geo-tagging,
face detection camera with dual
LED flash
Video Yes
Secondary 1.2 MP, up to 1280×960-pixel
pictures
Battery
Capacity 2100mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by N/a
Talk time N/a
Music play N/a
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity,
Compass, Light sensor
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
Miscellaneous- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- FM Radio
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Document viewer/editor
- Preloaded applications – Google
Maps, Opera Mini, Facebook,
Yahoo etc.

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2013
Digatron: pals, it's obvious tecno android phones are powerful. if Samsung is not afraid of Techno, y are they going into low budget /high end phones. can u believe that my f7 battery surprise me today. I used my phone on 3g from 8am to 3pm browsing, watssapp, .and other tins yet the battery decreased from 99% to 86%

Samsung know tecno? cheesy angry
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by alofine65: 3:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello guys ,pls how can i switch in bwt my front camera and back on this fine device?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 3:08am On Jun 12, 2013
Elxandre:

Samsung know tecno? cheesy angry

I wonder o.

While I agree that tecno produce great phones at very affordable prices, let's not go overboard by comparing Samsung to tecno. They are world apart. It's like comparing Michael Jackson to Tuface or Dagrin

Tecno is not among the top 100 brands that are able to directly compete with Samsung. They are not in the same league. Tecno may be doing well in Nigeria, but globally speaking, it's a different story. Even here in Nigeria, many people are ashamed to say they are using tecno, that's why they are happy when tecno did not display their logo on the front of f7.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by dapo338(m): 3:46am On Jun 12, 2013
alofine_65: Hello guys ,pls how can i switch in bwt my front camera and back on this fine device?

there is a key on the screen for that, it looks like a camera with arrow switch over, its besides the plus+ key. tap on it and u shall see itself.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by dapo338(m): 3:55am On Jun 12, 2013
Techno F7 is cool, superb, it has everything a gud phone should have but the only thing am disliking in the phone is the battery, it doesn't last. anyway I love the phone to the core, its a bomb.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 5:55am On Jun 12, 2013
ikechukz: I have changed my mind about this phone.I'm getting the sony xperia s 38k only.
Are sure Sony xperia s is 38k?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by abikyshow: 6:26am On Jun 12, 2013
my people,we have to appreciate tecno. I wonder how people forgets so quick when mtn used to exploit us. I bought mtn sim for 34k then. we know Samsung is a good brand but doesn't mean their device will last forever. I can't spend 100k on a device when I know I can get some product that can perform even do better at a lower price. people moves with time and no one is ready to stick to one phone forever. why spending much on phone that can't be top class for a year? this f7 have everything I ever wanted in a phone and am not here to compare Michael Jackson to 2face like someone posted. the difference is that Michael is gone but 2face is still performing.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Must get this phantom diz month. . . . .n7 & A1. . Pls which has a bigger screen.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2013
3ace:
Are sure Sony xperia s is 38k?
the thing surprise me o. Such a powerful phone selling for 38k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.