Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,952 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341035 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
cyrexx: I don't know why people are complaining of battery drainage when their hd screen phone is always on 3g, maximum brightness, with many apps running simultaneously and even background syncing going on. I used htc sensation xl and under the same conditions, the battery drainage is almost the same as the f7.

If longest battery life is your priority, then disable 3g, background syncing, unnecessary notifications and reduce playing graphic intensive games. You can't eat your cake and have it.

There's no phone with 720*1280 hd screen at this same budget as f7 with continous 3g browsing and heavy usage that will last more than a day.

Don't also forget that new batteries requires several discharge cycles to achieve optimum performance.

So stop whining and prioritize what you really want from your phone.

well said... my screen brightness is at 0 and also i dont activate 3G unless i want to make some heavy download...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
Rajgan4edu: dis is comforting a lil bit, pls tell us where u got ur own, nd describe ur ba3, i mean inscriptions and oda details coz i rili want 2 buy dis phone bt these complaints are sumhow.
bought mine from elijahdre1.... is there fake one out there?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by halilu44: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hi guys,

The Techno F7 battery is really good and doesnt get that hot as pple are making it sound here,and of which only happens when you are constantly multitasking for several hours, no phone with a 5inch screen, 100% brightness,constant 3g browsing, that u won't need charging it once in a day. All you have to do if you want it to last longer is to switch off background syncing, reduce brightness and turn off 3G ,when the phone is idle.

I have used a HTC desire HD, iPhone 4S and HTC sensation SL, so I know what am talking about. They all get very hot with heavy use.

For all those complaining about the price, I wonder which company will give u a 5inch screen, HD, 8mp camera, 8 GB mem card, 1 gig ram, power bank, dual core processor for 33k. How do you want them to pay there workers, at least fear God.

If you have the money buy the phone,you won't regret it.
"TECNO" is boldly written on the battery.
I hope my opinion helps. Peace

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
lumia 520 is 27k is nokia not paying em workers? And whats HD in 177ppi? Then u go call 233ppi super xtra HHDD

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
directonpc: lumia 520 is 27k is nokia not paying em workers? And whats HD in 177ppi? Then u go call 233ppi super xtra HHDD
lol grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
demzzy: whats ur number

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
directonpc: lumia 520 is 27k is nokia not paying em workers? And whats HD in 177ppi? Then u go call 233ppi super xtra HHDD
where did u see ur 177ppi in F7 Pls get ur fact right and stop bamboozle us with rubbish, anyway maybe u are a learner

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2013

My friend stop talking rubbish. If you don't know how to calculate PPI ask someone will teach you or better yet Google it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
sambo4all@yahoo.com:
I cal their customer care ysterday an they told me dat it is only unlimited with BB phones but any other phone is not unlimited
wy must u call airtel,dont u know unlted on android is a tweak idea is nt4rm airtel
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by otabsky: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2013

Brother, please don't let yourself down by peddling such wrong information. It's common knowledge that the f7 has a point of 293.72,is a hd screen and is superior to the lumia 520.

For those having issues with the longevity of their battery life, endeavour to listen to the correct advice given to you so far. Reducing your screen brightness when indoors is absolutely essential as you don't really need it. When in transit and not using your phone for a while, turn off your data or switch to edge.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hardygoon: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Am Happy and sad hearing these battery issues.I thought Am the only one experiencing it.I even returned mine to change the battery.it's still the same. the phone hates switching it off, it flunctuate the battery level.we Don enter Am already.That's why the power bank is there to complement the stupid battery.I welcome you all to Tecno dilemma.
Am Happy and sad hearing these battery issues.I thought Am the only one experiencing it.I even returned mine to change the battery.it's still the same. the phone hates switching it off, it flunctuate the battery level.we Don enter Am already.That's why the power bank is there to complement the stupid battery.I welcome you all to Tecno dilemma.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by simplicit(m): 1:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Am having same prob....mobile uncle didnt c recovery img I extracted into my SD card....
kingzoul:

I downloaded the file about 5.56mb, placed it on my SD card and started MobileUncle, then clicked on Recovery Update but it didn't display the Recovery.img as displayed by your screenshot. is there something that I am missing?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 1:33am On Jun 17, 2013
is lumia 520 5 inch,8mp,1gig RAM,High definition, has secondary camera..or can't you read?...and don't you ever confuse PPI with definition again...nonsense...mtsheeew
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by abikyshow: 4:07am On Jun 17, 2013
Faru: This ba3 problem is not funny at all o! Do we have any tecno rep in the house? I had 100% at 8am and by 2.30pm 21% with very minimal usage. Let us know what to expect. Just imagine now my bat is 14%. Na Wa o!
minimize your phone brightness and you will see the difference in your battery longevity.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2013
tunsmart: is lumia 520 5 inch,8mp,1gig RAM,High definition, has secondary camera..or can't you read?...and don't you ever confuse PPI with definition again...nonsense...mtsheeew
i no go answer u sha. Anyway enjoy ur 8mp, HD and 5.0inch. Make sure u carry ur power bank everywhere u go.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by leTrizzle: 5:49am On Jun 17, 2013
tunsmart: is lumia 520 5 inch,8mp,1gig RAM,High definition, has secondary camera..or can't you read?...and don't you ever confuse PPI with definition again...nonsense...mtsheeew
oga get ur facts right,How can 520 be 5" when 920 is 4.5"?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 5:49am On Jun 17, 2013
directonpc:
i no go answer u sha. Anyway enjoy ur 8mp, HD and 5.0inch. Make sure u carry ur power bank everywhere u go.
.mtn grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2013
le Trizzle:
oga get ur facts right,How can 520 be 5" when 920 is 4.5"?
Nna ehnnn.... Sum peeps dnt undastnd simple English @all @all... Chaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2013
My screen brightness is at the bearest minimum. The truth must be said, the ba3 is a big let down and honestly for a good phone as this it is completely unacceptable. let tecno up their game. That said, is there any samsung ba3 that is compatible with this phone?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 6:45am On Jun 17, 2013
Faru: My screen brightness is at the bearest minimum. The truth must be said, the ba3 is a big let down and honestly for a good phone as this it is completely unacceptable. let tecno up their game. That said, is there any samsung ba3 that is compatible with this phone?
you bought [size=28pt]FAKE[/size] period!

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Bwayne(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2013
klens: Amazing Spider-Man working on f7 doesn't lag, Dark Knight rises lag much mehn see graphics, need chain fire 3d to reduce the graphics .to work fine
add 10k to ur phone and get my new galaxy tab2 7.0 GT-P3100.... The way u guys are addvertising this phone......tet me give it a try... 08189612384 if u are intrested.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by daminho(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2013
My battery last long...why? My screen brytness is 0, my 3g is always on, ...so fortunately I dnt av any probs wit my PHANTOM... somebody shout halleluyah... m rockin it...pls wat app can I use to capture my screen?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Bwayne(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2013
daminho: My battery last long...why? My screen brytness is 0, my 3g is always on, ...so fortunately I dnt av any probs wit my PHANTOM... somebody shout halleluyah... m rockin it...pls wat app can I use to capture my screen?
add 10k to ur phone and get my new galaxy tab2 7.0 GT-P3100.... The way u guys are addvertising this phone......tet me give it a try... 08189612384 if u are intrested.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre1: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2013
demzzy: whats his number
08034795720.that my no.I'll give you 32500 if you buy before Tuesday evening.enjoy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2013
is it really true that this phone's battery is poor? i'm planning to get at month end ooo
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre1: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2013
Faru: This ba3 problem is not funny at all o! Do we have any tecno rep in the house? I had 100% at 8am and by 2.30pm 21% with very minimal usage. Let us know what to expect. Just imagine now my bat is 14%. Na Wa o!
Pls try and Check some of your installed apps.I once experienced such until I uninstall one of the apps. zoemob I guess
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre1: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2013
twinskenny: i wonder why ppl are complaining of battery.....with heavy usage, calls, gaming, and browsing my batter last more than a day... but then i dont always allow total draining before charging
I wonder too.Let them Check their installed apps
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre1: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2013
twinskenny:
bought mine from elijahdre1.... is there fake one out there?
twinskenny,thK's for advertising us.I believe you are enjoying your phone.you deserve a kudos
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre1: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2013
halilu44: Hi guys,

The Techno F7 battery is really good and doesnt get that hot as pple are making it sound here,and of which only happens when you are constantly multitasking for several hours, no phone with a 5inch screen, 100% brightness,constant 3g browsing, that u won't need charging it once in a day. All you have to do if you want it to last longer is to switch off background syncing, reduce brightness and turn off 3G ,when the phone is idle.

I have used a HTC desire HD, iPhone 4S and HTC sensation SL, so I know what am talking about. They all get very hot with heavy use.

For all those complaining about the price, I wonder which company will give u a 5inch screen, HD, 8mp camera, 8 GB mem card, 1 gig ram, power bank, dual core processor for 33k. How do you want them to pay there workers, at least fear God.

thK's jare. tell them
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2013
pls can any guru in da house help me tro on hw to switch off my background synchronization. primary six steps will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2013
elijahdre1:
twinskenny,thK's for advertising us.I believe you are enjoying your phone.you deserve a kudos
guy, i want 2 get dis phone, how do we go abt it, am in ibadan, u.i side. And pls, can u guarantee d genuity of d phone, coz dis ba3 issue is sumtin o, i dnt want such o. Thanks o.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre1: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2013
halilu44: Hi guys,

thks jare. Pls tell them ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.