Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,597 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed (30889 Views)

Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by kobbebu(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2013

Bill Clinton has a secret son he fathered with a hooker – and the now 27-year-old young man is desperate to meet his biological dad.

In a bombshell exclusive interview, Danney Lee Williams Jr., the love child the then-governor of Arkansas conceived with ‘working girl’ Bobbie Ann Williams, tells GLOBE he fears Clinton, 66, who’s battling heart disease and also suffers from Parkinson’s, will pass away before they can meet.

“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,” says Danney, who lives in Little Rock Ark. “I just want to shake his hand and say, “Hi Dad,’ before he dies. I’d like to have a relationship with Chelsea, too. She’s my half-sister.”

Danney also wants Clinton to acknowledge and meet his five children, who he says are the former President’s only grandchildren and range in age from 10 years to just 4 months old.

http://naija366.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ffff.jpg
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Afam4eva(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by wonlasewonimi: 1:54pm On May 31, 2013
Even Monica just blew his trumpet.

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Chanchit: 2:16pm On May 31, 2013
E don tae wei Oga Clinton don dey play away match o. This guy sef na bad man fire. 5kids @ 27..!? If he should become president, he would have 166 children @ 66.

15 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by tobtap: 2:57pm On May 31, 2013
if bill clinton is the dad,the u can call d guy black...stop dis mindset of mixed peeps been black...the boy looks white, the allege dad is white ...so what is black about him.....ur race is determine by who ur dad is...

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On May 31, 2013
Why does it take this long for the guy to claim his paternity?
There could be more to this... undecided undecided
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 31, 2013
THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE THAT WOMAN AND ILYASU OUR GATEMAN.........................HES GOT NOTHING ON CLINT
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by PvtParts1: 4:21pm On May 31, 2013
the dude looks more like JFK than Clinton

5 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 31, 2013
Fantastic
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Tawis06(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2013
No comment
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by bizfirst: 4:26pm On May 31, 2013
Over to you, Clinton. What sayest thou?

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by fittty(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2013
Aight!
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by nikkyshyne(f): 4:27pm On May 31, 2013
You mean Clinton is sick?? He looks really bad in that magazinesad
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by dhammer(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2013
Everybody derives joy from knowing other people's secrets, even if it has to be fabricated, it's a mad world we live in

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2013
Wonderful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Akiika: 4:31pm On May 31, 2013
Good God, these magazine is junk with junk stories written by junkies. Common guys, you think if there is any aota of truth in this story, it wouldn't have been blown open in all major news media? Seun, i hate to see your NL go down the drain like this. This is nothing but gibberish!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2013
tobtap: if bill clinton is the dad,the u can call d guy black...stop dis mindset of mixed peeps been black...the boy looks white, the allege dad is white ...so what is black about him.....ur race is determine by who ur dad is...

In Umuahia or Birnin-Keffi?

That kid is black.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2013
I for talk nau! How a whole Bill Clinton go get only one pikin? e remain Obama, we go soon hear say im get a son outside marriage when im no go be president again. na wah!
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by innersecret(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2013
that the world of being in the lime light.too many secret of men hiding their kids born outside wedlock,when they want to die or are already dead,u now start seeing different women with kids coming out.to tell nigerian that its not only black that does sure.
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by ACM10: 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
He should know where to meet him.

Probably looking for who to dash him money to sniff crack.
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by ACM10: 4:38pm On May 31, 2013
How Clinton go 4k that dirty woman. It will be a real let-down if this story turns out to be true. The boy looks irresponsible with tattoos. He must be the son of a male stripper
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2013
I can't find it on any major site except NAIRALAND.

Please oo

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by dulphines: 4:39pm On May 31, 2013
Is this a joke or what?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 31, 2013
baby daddy claiming time !! grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Muttex(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2013
He smiles like his daddy.great
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by White007(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2013
I don't believe this story.
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Uceegal: 4:45pm On May 31, 2013
I pray ur desire is accomplished. Its nt easy to live wit a woman popularly known as a LovePeddler. My dear I lyk ur courage
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by yamakuza: 4:47pm On May 31, 2013
How do you get a working girl pregnant on duty?

undecided
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by AbuMikey(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
Dat guy must be a Learner ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ wanting to meet his "dad" at 23 and he is a master ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ having 5 kids at 27
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Freiburger(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
I'm sure Chelsea will be pleased to meet her brother and nephews. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat / Zelenskyy Calls NATO Weak And Confused / Rats At US Police Headquarters Get ‘High’ On Seized Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.