Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,118 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

journey - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / journey (1106 Views)

Start your financial journey today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

journey by Bukingg2: 5:30pm On May 31, 2013
Looking forward
Re: journey by Oohrhii(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bukingg2: Hi everyone welcome to my thread, please I'm here to seek direction and information to get investors to our new innovation.
By the end of may 2013 Nigeria became the second leading entertainment country after USA,before we were third after India, So as our country progress the world is also rapid changing day-by-day especially in digital world,if you look in to entertainment how we obtain it back in the days was not the same again as Internet has taking the line. I once predict that very soon DVD and CDs will be like that of old cassettes old tapes etc. now everything seem to be going right as cloud is where all digital is now heading to.as Nigeria we will always be in the middle no matter what,many people have developed blogs to promote our country's entertainment untill irokotv arrived for movies.. It shows that we are well endowed with God giving creative.. Now as I said everything is going digital and going to be in one place in your hand from cloud. Africa have never had a great social network like Facebook or twitter but we never be last as 2go mobile software by South Africa people became no1 new hot app on android phones coolwe are trying join me to bring to Africa the 1st entertainment and social network the 1st online studio on earth,it called ENTERTAINFANS (type this to see http://tinyurl dot com/cgexaqh) In here all celebrities will entertain their fans,musician can share there songs direct
not blog anymore but upload it,music producers can sell their digital beat to everywhere another way to creat jobs for our young ones,everything about entertainment is sellable stating from album to ticket,comedies,chat with celebrities live with ur cam etc.. Join me to make this innovation come through by giving me a good information to good angel investors or if you are an investors and know what Internet business is all about u can mail me allafricabeat@gmail.com or Skype bukingg that is all contact for now coz of security reasons ..all advice are well come..please type this link to see the work under construction http://tinyurl dot com/cgexaqh

Checked out the site..its a cool concept with good design but still has a lot of things to be done. Anyway you would need to specify what is it you need investors to do..

maybe i am interested? uhmm

And your skype id is not available.. Is it bukingg or buking?

Cool concept though.
Re: journey by Bukingg2: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Journey to online mall

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Fish Business / Wealth Building Guides To Make 2014 A Prosperous Year / Can I get a soft loan, please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.