Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) - Forum Games (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) (214833 Views)

~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. / Complete This Sentence: Big Boys Don't ........ / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe

No Lele hun - Cut the kid off and i promise not to press charges against U cheesy

Meanwhile...

Cut the 'kid' off? Like my baby. . .? You mean? undecided

Lol @Jakie Chanic Love grin

Eye Lawv Yhu <3 kiss wink

albacete:

na Myself i carry come oo. E geh werin i dey hear, say pesin get belle. I want to know the "when", "why", "where" and "how" of how everyfin take happen.

grin grin
Its easy na.

In 'our' case

Boy met girl.
They fell inlove.
They got married.
They did 'it'.
And girl has a baby bump. cheesy
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Swiftboy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chai! See El and Brenda! Where's mi Chicana? Maybe I'll get lucky tonight.cheesy
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
^^ Get lucky?? shocked

Hi Brenda!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chicana! I see yhu girl! cheesy
Long time, howdy?
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
I'm good how are you? and where have you been hiding? angry
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by sweettease(f): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
El Guapo:

Um bae i've been a troll lately, i admit that. embarassed

I've hid my wedding ring so many times and went gung-ho with my lustfulness, i admit that embarassed

I've been unfaithful, flirted with many ladies and i tell u i also admit that embarassed

BUT

I never stopped loving you, i never stopped caring TBH.

You're the only joy i've knew all my life, u made me believe in love and i vowed not to allow my trolling have me losing you.

I Love you Brenda, Pls do forgive me bae.

Shame the devil [Lalaboy] and his agent [Tease] cry
Br3nd4: Awwwwwww.... Y'all just gotta love this dude(El). kiss kiss

This here -my boo- is a real Man! cheesy

Bae its nothing.. C'mon, get up. You know I Love you too eh? I do honey kiss

All the Lalabois and Sweet Teases of the world cant tear us apart. You alone can make my heart go "gbim-gbim" grin
and I can't live without you. embarassed

and honey, the baby is yours. Im very sure wink
grin grin grin
Bt wait oo, na me una una put for same sentence with ....... For comittn the same crime? Ah! Takerit reasy!
And i was plannin a romantic ending angry
Lik telling B how at the mention of her name El startd behaving well..... I yaff vex angry angry angry
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
caribchic: I'm good how are you? and where have you been hiding? angry

Me hiding? No! You've been hiding! angry
Ive been around hun. And Im fine. kiss

Did I reply that mail? No?
Dang girl. Your hair totally rocks! cheesy cheesy
Jeez! I felt cheated the minute I saw that pic embarassed
Lmao @ the 'mirror culprit' grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

grin grin grin
Bt wait oo, na me una una put for same sentence with ....... For comittn the same crime? Ah! Takerit reasy!
And i was plannin a romantic ending angry
Lik telling B how at the mention of her name El startd behaving well..... I yaff vex angry angry angry

grin grin
Oya no vex na.. Take one meat.
*gives her a piece of meat from Shuga's plate. . Hides the rest* grin

@the bolded. Awwww... He does? Now thats sweet. cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Br3nd4:

Me hiding? No! You've been hiding! angry
Ive been around hun. And Im fine. kiss

Did I reply that mail? No?
Dang girl. Your hair totally rocks! cheesy cheesy
Jeez! I felt cheated the minute I saw that pic embarassed
Lmao @ the 'mirror culprit' grin

You know where to find me when i aint here, dont front. grin
Ikr? he always does that, i should remove the mirror when hes around lol. Girl dont feel cheated! get urs done ya'll have the best braiders over there anyways.
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Ehmmm... I don't have hair, on my head. grin grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2013
You cut it all off? grin i demand to see it!
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Nooo, I didn't cut it all off.. Just.. Half of it grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Yessss!!!! i luvs it..u look fierce!! Wish i could pull that off all my hair would be gone! cuz i dunno what to do with this mess again grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 16, 2013
You think? Thanks! cheesy

Well I could mail you a pair scissors and a bag.. When you're done cutting that thick espanse of curly brown/black hair, you just send it to me.. I'll attach it to my hair. Tenk! grin grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Yes child u look great with that..its so edgy, so couture ..me likey!

Ok sure thing....and then after the first wash day when u gotta spend 2 hrs detangling the frizzy as$ curls ur gonna call me , cuss me out and beg me to take it back..no lie grin grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by simplynace(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Hello guyz! Been a while and I did miss you guys...
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2013
caribchic: Yes child u look great with that..its so edgy, so couture ..me likey!

Yes mummy! cheesy
Thanks!

Ok sure thing....and then after the first wash day when u gotta spend 2 hrs detangling the frizzy as$ curls ur gonna call me , cuss me out and beg me to take it back..no lie grin grin

Lmao. grin grin

Please dont harm that hair, else I go tell police oo grin

simply_nace: Hello guyz! Been a while and I did miss you guys...

Hey Nace, its been too whiles. Lol.
We did miss you too hun. How've you been?
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by simplynace(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2013
Been so busy; there was work on one side and I also had to pursue my admission ish... so hw have u been me lady?
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2013
I've been a good girl. wink

What admission?
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Um people, as my wife don take in, make una mind as una dey take near her.

Mind as una dey take touch her belly abeg esp Lalaboy and Jidebaba undecided

To avoid stories that touch -- make una stay careful for her side angry

Na my prince she carry for belly -- Alex is the name
cool

Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by sweettease(f): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
El Guapo: Um people, as my wife don take in, make una mind as una dey take near her.

Mind as una dey take touch her belly abeg esp Lalaboy and Jidebaba undecided

To avoid stories that touch -- make una stay careful for her side angry

Na my prince she carry for belly -- Alex is the name
cool
Na just one? I been tink say na d much talked about quadruplets grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

Na just one? I been tink say na d much talked about quadruplets grin

Hehe cheesy embarassed

You know the practicalities of raising four babies to adulthood can seem utterly overwhelming. Chances that one would end up been gay, another an armed-robber, the other a nerd and the last a hybrid of the former qualities is quite wide grin

I personally prayed tat such thing as four spermz meeting four eggs doesnt happen! embarassed
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by sweettease(f): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe cheesy embarassed

You know the practicalities of raising four babies to adulthood can seem utterly overwhelming. Chances that one would end up been gay, another an armed-robber, the other a nerd and the last a hybrid of the former qualities is quite wide grin

I personally prayed tat such thing as four spermz meeting four eggs doesnt happen! embarassed
So you decided to settle for just one, the gay! grin smart choice cheesy
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lmao!

Alex would have a future - I know its a boy cheesy

I'm travelling to Tahiti with Bree, we'd have him delivered and raised there - u know what that means?

Alex would be on dual citizenship and can run for presidency in Tahiti if tat appeals to him grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by sweettease(f): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Lmao!

Alex would have a future - I know its a boy cheesy

I'm travelling to Tahiti with Bree, we'd have him delivered and raised there - u know what that means?

Alex would be on dual citizenship and can run for presidency in Tahiti if tat appeals to him grin

Hahhahha just get him a good hubby grin

Btw aren't nigerian?
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Deiok(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

gringringrin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

Hahhahha just get him a good hubby grin

Btw aren't nigerian?

95% Nigerian cheesy tongue
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Deiok(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Then the remaining 5% outcast grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Deiok: Then the remaining 5% outcast grin

Probably yes.

Thing is, the remaining 5% personality is shunted around in my imaginations - i dont know who i am in that percentage cheesy
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by sweettease(f): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
El Guapo:

95% Nigerian cheesy tongue
5% burkinabe abi grin
Hope you took the nigerian look grin

Deiok: Then the remaining 5% outcast grin
grin grin
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Deiok(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Probably yes.

Thing is, the remaining 5% personality is shunted around in my imaginations - i dont know who i am in that percentage cheesy
Better go look for it ooh.
Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by Shugamania(f): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Probably yes.

5% Sudanese

cheesy

Howdy El..

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (387) (Reply)

The Rhyming Game / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.