Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (7660 Views)

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2006
the girls,

eve
rhodalyn
2c
mukina
j girl
hot angel
ciaralover
maki
T
babymine,

boys,

afeni
badman888
diddy bad boy
shishi
tru mic
playboy
Efani sad
bolex embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

and who again? undecided undecided
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2006
@ eveseh, thanks but the girls list aint complete if Bluenubian aint there.

i didnt also see gem87, aloib,toy and chinani. even hotstepper aint there, that your list is wack. so u need to modify your post.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2006
i dont knoe dem,and i dont wanna,

so thanks for the ADD

so what's ya list?
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2006
my list, u want my list. every nairaland member is in my list. wonder y u started this topic.

im out.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2006
diddy4dt:

my list, u want my list. every nairaland member is in my list. wonder y u started this topic.

im out.

i started it becos i need to know,some things,

why are u out,are u angry wit me,becos i didnt put ya blue there?

nah wah for u ooooo
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2006
I hate AFENI!!WHY THE HEQ U GOT THAT DEVIL ON THE UR LIST!!

BOYs

DIDDY
BOLEX
TOMMIEKIDD
EFANI
TRU MIC
SEUN
HOOD BOI
2cantango
GIRLS

FELISTA
HOT ANGEL
FREE
EASTCOAST
CIARA GIRL
BLU
RHOD
LAIDE O
NIKE4LUV
JDUCK
$HADEX
DRUSILLA
elsynera
Priscilla
Mukina2
Desiree
Z4M4EVA
Lovely-S
Hotstepper

Idollier

AND THE WONDERFUL EVE AKA FIRST LADY!!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2006
Ciaralover:

I hate AFENI!!WHY THE HEQ U GOT THAT DEVIL ON THE UR LIST!!

BOYs

DIDDY
BOLEX
TOMMIEKIDD
EFANI
TRU MIC
SEUN
HOOD BOI
2cantango
GIRLS

FELISTA
HOT ANGEL
FREE
EASTCOAST
CIARA GIRL
BLU
RHOD
LAIDE O
NIKE4LUV
JDUCK
$HADEX
DRUSILLA
elsynera
Priscilla
Mukina2
Desiree
Z4M4EVA
Lovely-S
Hotstepper

Idollier

AND THE WONDERFUL EVE AKA FIRST LADY!!

wwoow,nice list girl,

u are wonderful toooooooooooooooooooo, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by DaHitler(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2006
Ciaralover, don't you think hate is a little strong? wink
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2006
@eveseh
i guess u don't know me, dont worry its not hard to forget u too tongue

my list is too long to mention, but my favs know who they are

but i gotta put down , my best buds

BOLEX
diddy
RHoda
2can
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2006
didnt think i was gonn@ make anybody's list after my recent outburst concerning my buddy bolex. guess i was wrong.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2006
diddy u were jus speaking ur mind, love u for that
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by DaHitler(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2006
Bluenubian, I didn't make you list? Its fine, I never liked you to begin with. tongue
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2006
@blue

but people hate me right now. im kindda sad i let people down but i tot it was best for me to speak my mind, guess i was wrong. wud have considered other people's feelings but i dont think im meant to please anyone with what i say. anyway it has happened, cant change it.

bolex might hate me now and will prolly curse me out if he gets back but i still got love for him. he is my pal and i sure do miss him.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2006
afeni thats ok

jus cause u charmed eve don't mean i m next in line

jus kidding, im a lover not a fighter, anyone that knows me knows that, i got love for all that has love for me, and for all those that don't got love for me, do not even exist.

afeni you're on my list

love ya diddy

miss my baby bolex
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2006
love u too baby blue, guess u always have my back. thanks alot. kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2006
this thread aint for diddy and blue abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2006
whats your own eveseh?
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2006
nuthing ooooooooooooooo,am just saying something,hmmmmmmmmm i was telling bolex but he didnt believe me,now let him come and see for himself lipsrsealed
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2006
hey eveseh, i dont like jokes like dat so back off before u get me pissed. i aint playing girl, im serious.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by trumic(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2006
well im gon put ma own list y'all

Eveseh
Big shishi
Rhodalyn
Diddy
J-girl
Ciara lover
Hot angel

all for now, ill be back
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2006
thats ok diddy

bolex knows where he stands with me.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2006
diddy4dt:

hey eveseh, i don't like jokes like that so back off before u get me pissed. i aint playing girl, im serious.

and what's does that mean na,abeg ooooooooooooo,i no mix, angry angry angry angry
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2006
blue already said it ok, if not, i for ehhhh, i for ehhh, make i save my words.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2006
diddy4dt:

blue already said it ok, if not, i for ehhhh, i for ehhh, make i save my words.

if u liek u can sahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,i dont care
i respct u too much,
what da fu*kc man,am here joking wit u and u are here telling me bull $hit angry angry angry angry
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2006
eve abeg chilax cool
diddy is playin too tongue
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2006
@ eveseh

aiight, mybad. sorry. im so sorry. can u chill now hun. didnt mean to piss u off.

@blue, yes i was playing ooo. tongue

***drinking water*** gosh i need to cool down, been pissing people off lately.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2006
Girls
Rhodalyn
Eveseh
Hot-angel
Hot stepper
babymine
mamaput
Toy
D-baby
mukina
Blue nubian
2can

Boys
tru_mic (he's still new but active)
badman
shishi
diddy
Afeni
Efani
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2006
diddy4dt:

@ eveseh

aiight, mybad. sorry. im so sorry. can u chill now hun. didnt mean to piss u off.

@blue, yes i was playing ooo. tongue

***drinking water*** gosh i need to cool down, been pissing people off lately.

am cool it's OK
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by LiquidMind(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2006
Reverend
@exu
afeni

I personally don't know most of N=L User but i like them all
Even those that eat pancakes made by the devil since they were child
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eslynera(f): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2006
seems there are many gurls in d forum in here dan guys,
nyways, i've gotta long list and mostly, the old nairalnders that have disappeared since the beginning of this year.
where are u guys, nyways, long list. tongue
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2006
evesh u don't know me but i know u. So heres ma list

Galz.

J-girl
Blue
Hotangel
Eve
Uzzyan
Elseynera
Muki
Domino
Aloib
2Can
Rho
Hotstepper
Zion
Gem

Boyz

Diddy
Badman
Shishi
Afeni
Efani
Olumide
Bolex (he made a big difference)
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2006
LOL,i know ya good than my 5 fingers T grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'face' Names / With Three Adjectives: / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.