Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly (29591 Views)

Oau Students' Union Leader Unjustly Suspended By The School Management / Uniben Student Protest For Speed Breaker And Flyover After Student Death / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by myners007: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=pDude]But the guy resemble armed robber naw :'im quite sure that u are d suspected robber the dpo was looking for before she erroneously killed d innocent guy she mistook for u. pls surrender yourself for justice to reign and allow d deadly departed to rest in peace.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by samseen02(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Nigeria, the blood of the innocents is crying on you
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2013
when those boys kill dem last two weeks wen dem dey go raid people dey say why na.....dey should fish dem out...now see dis....make more of dem die....useless people angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by xandy84: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Can u just get serious for once? We are talking of death n u r making joke out of it.. I tire 4 u bro

pDude: But the guy resemble armed robber naw cry
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by tnktosin(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2013
Just confirmed the story. Police is claiming accidental discharge.
@Pdude, may you face a worse fate AMEN.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2013
Nigerian Police Force no Dey use sense shoot @all, dem go here am hot now................
UNIBEN rise up and fight for d Soul of Ibrahim, Great UNIBEN!
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2013
tnktosin:
Just confirmed the story. Police is claiming accidental discharge.
@Pdude, may you face a worse fate AMEN.

Your father cheesy
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by hod898(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2013
You know, this is what you get when yu are in a country where any kind of person can undergo unscrutinized police training and pass. The worse part is dat once you pass, thats all about attitudinal training. sad
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by emmazino(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2013
.....Йą G̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥Ԃ go punish U̶̲̥̅̊я generation....Йą only one child ΰ go get ą♌d̶̲̥̅̊ d child go die dt way mk ΰ feel A̶̲̥̅♏....Idiot
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Illyasjet(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2013
May allmighty Allah grant him an eternal rest in peace. May Allah punish dat DPO now and forever. She will never enjoy d fruits of her own children too, so dat she can know d pains she caused
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by ebioloye1: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2013
This country self, these over zealous officers should be posted to the North East of the country to show their talent properly against the Boko Haram insugent.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2013
Look into the eyes of the image on that pix and what do you see?
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2013
lorretta u: The enemy of the boy's parent have paid the DPO to kill the boy.hoping to sweep it under the carpet like many police cases are done.that's what I think.

What you are thinking will never happen again this time around! Word!
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by naijathings(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2013
[size=28pt]WHY DEM NO CHOP THE DEAD BODY??
BLOODY POWER AND AUTHORITY INTOXICATED BAAAASTARDS[/size]
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by jman77(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2013
bcomputer101: UNIBEN student union should mobilized students for a peaceful protest.
make dem no forget aihkomu era o
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Youngzedd(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2013

Get out from this thread now you Homo-erectus.
Is this the way armed robbers are killed in other countries. It's like she is your mum.
Una days are numbered.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by tnktosin(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2013
pDude:

Your father cheesy
Animal. Ur mother resemble d boi ni. EEdiot.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by tomzman: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2013
This is bad. And to think the DPO is female makes me short of words. Anyway, RIP to the dead.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2013
igboezue: hey check out lorettas profile pic i think she s gorgeous grin grin grin grin
thanks smiley
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2013
henrimoto: loreta u, is it a must dat u shld write? when u dont ve somthing serious to write on dis serious issue, why nt hold ur pen....
actually,I'm making some sense.it's a very possible scenario.just think deep.there nothing impossible on this earth.cos what happened here can't just be a coincidence,there's more to the story.for real
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by hardbody: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2013
osaman2011: When will police brutality end in Nigeria?
This 22 years old young man was gunned down in Benin city by the DPO of Ogida Barack Police Station.

Ibrahim, who celebrated his 22nd birthday on March 30th, was a part-time student of SLT in University of Benin (Uniben) and was doing his IT in a Pharmaceutical company in Benin City.

Ibrahim was the only son of his parents who live at No.1 Egbeobauwaye street off Siluko road, behind Edo Omo park in Benin City, Edo State.

The DPO, who is a woman, first said that the deceased was an armed robber and that she saw him with a gun which she couldn't produce as evidence and when she saw that the family wants proof, she said it was a result of a mistaken identity.

After shooting the innocent young man, the DPO buried the dead body of the young man without informing his family.
Residents in the area complain about the DPO's brutality and attitude, stating that she is always on the side of the highest bidder.

The family got to know about their son's death when his mother went to report her missing son at the Textile Mill road police station.
The matter has been taken to court and the state commissioner of police, Mr Foluso Adebanjo, was informed about the incident. He promised to look into the matter and plead for calm while he unravel the mischief behind the unprofessional attitude of the DPO.

May his soul rest in peace!

Another reason God will bless the ombatse cult for deleting a number of the policemen.it's sad for the family of the deceased. May they be consoled.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by DIVA58(f): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2013
If i were a member of that family i wont rest until am sure that dpo is killed
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by iamdsam: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2013
I've seen several cases of the police brutality against the citizenry. The Nigerian government needs to deal with this problem seriously. This cannot continue to happen. This is also the reason why I had no sympathy for the police when they were killed in large numbers in Northern Nigeria
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by stagger: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2013
I say gun down the DPO. Fucking bastard bitch!
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by lonelydora: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2013
That is why when Boko Haram kills Policemen, i don't sympathize with them. Foolish DPO
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by BUSHMAN1: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
lorretta u: actually,I'm making some sense.it's a very possible scenario.just think deep.there nothing impossible on this earth.cos what happened here can't just be a coincidence,there's more to the story.for real
and i agree with detective lorreta, anything is possible in nigeria if human parts are sold in nigeria what esle is impossible?anyway hi! sexy!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by ozodimgba(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ihe ne-eme! RIP to the young man.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by dad007(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Seenyo: Blood thirsty bastard! I hate most nig police officers with a passion!
I hate them all!
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by groovie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
This is so wrong!
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by rossete2020(f): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
i dont tink we need men in black in dis country again since their work is to kill innocent souls rather than protect
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by Abdul2born: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sha na like dis we go dey live. This week in Ilorin, police mistakingly shut kwara poly student, now again, police mistakingly shut a student of UNIBEN. Why cant dey mistakingly shot a military/militant or any force man? Baba God na ur hand we dey ooo.
Re: Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ombatse should send troops to them. these ugly police will run away like whimps. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts / Origin Of Secret Cult In Nigerian Tertiary Educations. / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.