Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (36720 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Osama10: Honestly I did not want to comment on this thread but am moved to.

@Ojix85, If you feel what you bargained for is not what you are getting I think you should ask for a refund.

@Fhemmmy, The customer is always right & not all customers will be understanding as others might be,If possible I think you should refund the man's money if he wants that.

As for the ride we can discuss about it. wink

Great input sir.

So Fhemmmy autos... A refund will be great. I would like a refund... Reply.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by chelseabmw(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ojix85:

I See uve altered my fonts.. May I also draw your attention to Rule 13: Pls report or post any topic that violates the rule of nairaland.

This poster (Fhemmmy autos) clearly has violated rule Nos 8: Dont post false information on nairaland (by misleading the public I was getting this car in question cheap... Actual cost is N2million.. Which is more expensive than. What the car currently goes for) and rule Nos 9b Dont use nairaland for illegal acts, eg Fraud.. (read thru the thread to get the full details)... Moderator, if you aren't one sided on this issue you will address it equally.

How do you mean one sided? Deal with your dealer amicably through phone calls and emails is one sided? Anyways, just settle with him that's all i can say here...if you want refund then tell him... It seems you guys dont communicate through the phone at all undecided
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2013
Ojix85:
Great input sir.

So Fhemmmy autos... A refund will be great. I would like a refund... Reply.

You deposit to buy a car, i bought the car, for Pre-Order, i bought the ride solely for you and before i made a deposit, you told me to go ahead and make sure you do not lose the ride . . . you have come along and complained about the bumper that has a scratch (We have promised to make sure it is fixed), you have complained about the seat that it looks old (it is a 2006 car, almost 8 years old fabric with over 130K miles) . . you want us to change it to Leather for you, we would even go to that lenght - That is how much we make sure we do our best . . .
But sorry, Sir, the ride will be in Nigeria will be in Lagos and as soon as it lands, we will talk.
Though you have called us all sort of names, we still remain humble and will continue to treat you with respect.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You deposit to buy a car, i bought the car, for Pre-Order, i bought the ride solely for you and before i made a deposit, you told me to go ahead and make sure you do not lose the ride . . . you have come along and complained about the bumper that has a scratch (We have promised to make sure it is fixed), you have complained about the seat that it looks old (it is a 2006 car, almost 8 years old fabric with over 130K miles) . . you want us to change it to Leather for you, we would even go to that lenght - That is how much we make sure we do our best . . .
But sorry, Sir, the ride will be in Nigeria will be in Lagos and as soon as it lands, we will talk.
Though you have called us all sort of names, we still remain humble and will continue to treat you with respect.. Thanks

Who asked for leather? I wanted a clean fabric car... U got one that went through a storm.. Figuratively.

U Went ahead to seal the deal without sending me first hand pics and your discovery about the car.

As a professional, you didn't deem it fit to update me on these things and you expect me not to call you names?

Remember you were also grinning when you knew this deal is a total rip off? (That's not respect sir)

As it lands, better be prepared for reasonable talk.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And yes.... Ive have seen neat fabric seats on 12year old cars.. In your experience.. I bet you've seen them too.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Terminator007: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Osama10: Honestly I did not want to comment on this thread but am moved to.

@Ojix85, If you feel what you bargained for is not what you are getting I think you should ask for a refund.

@Fhemmmy, The customer is always right & not all customers will be understanding as others might be,If possible I think you should refund the man's money if he wants that.

As for the ride we can discuss about it. wink

+10000 likes
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Osama10(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2013

3 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Terminator007: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Osama10: @ Ojix85, I have been reading this thread from page to page and I realize that nothing is dishonest here.If actually fhemmmy wanted to be dishonest he could have hidden the scratch from you and upon arrival in Lagos have it fixed without you knowing,or don't you think so?

I withdraw the earlier comment because both of you have agreed that the bumper would be fixed on arrival in Nigeria, as for the fabric you can ask for a little discount if you are not happy with it.

This is a SE model 2006,Fabric & 4 cylinder, I guess so it looks like a special preorder , looking at all the pictures apart from the bumper, it is a really clean ride, gray fabric is what made it look faded.

This car is 8 years old again,so my chief it doesn't look that bad the way you have painted it. wink

My 2 cent.

Say the truth and shame the devil, a 2006 car with that milage is not worth the amount the op is bring arsed to pay , you spoke the truth at first but we understand how it goes.
Did you read the part where op wrote that he was misrepresented ?
Fhemy sweet-talked him into the deal of getting him a clean car at a price lower than what he could have got in berger,
The good thing is to refund a bitter customer if the customer cannot get what was bargained for and thais piece aint worth 2m.
if it is such a good car then a refund should not be difficult.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Osama10: @ Ojix85, I have been reading this thread from page to page and I realize that nothing is dishonest here.If actually fhemmmy wanted to be dishonest he could have hidden the scratch from you and upon arrival in Lagos have it fixed without you knowing,or don't you think so?

I withdraw the earlier comment because both of you have agreed that the bumper would be fixed on arrival in Nigeria, as for the fabric you can ask for a little discount if you are not happy with it.

This is a SE model 2006,Fabric & 4 cylinder, I guess so it looks like a special preorder , looking at all the pictures apart from the bumper, it is a really clean ride, gray fabric is what made it look faded.

This car is 8 years old again,so my chief it doesn't look that bad the way you have painted it. wink

My 2 cent.

It is that bad sir. A friend just preordered a 2001 camry.. It beats this 2006 thing hands down in terms of being cleaner.

The agreement (obviously, u failed to get this part of the info) was he sending me first hand pics when he physically visits the vehicle.. I obviously won't rely on online pics alone.

He went ahead... Saw the faults with this vehicle... Didn't contact me to know if I was ok with what he saw (as a professional should) and sealed the deal on the vehicle..

And its not a special order sir ...
I specified the 2006 Accord.. The SE isn't even the full specs of the said year

I Advise u read all over to get the gist.. Dont miss anything out this time.

And 2million on this car with the dents and all? My ranting would be futile if you haven't learnt from my experience.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by nnamokenna(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2013
I have read this thread from beginning to end and though I initially decided not to comment, I felt compelled to if only for the benefit of peace and the amicable resolution of the issue.

@Ojix85, I empathise with you but I would like to give you a piece of advice: take it easy. I have dealt with Mr. Fhemmmy before (I bought my '02 Camry, some PlayBooks and phones from him last year) and I must admit that he is one of the most straightforward people I've dealt with. If u go through my posts, you'll notice that I had a little issue with him on one of our transactions. How did we resolve it? Via dialogue. He is that sort of person. He would even call you on his own to see how the problem can be resolved and without being there, I am sure he does the same with you.

Dialogue with him. I believe Chelseabmw has already given that advice. There is no problem that is impossible to solve. If I am not mistaking, he has already agreed to fix the dent and the seats. Even if eventually you decide that he must refund your deposit, then since the car is already on her way to Naija, it would be expected that you'd give him ample time to sell the car first before refunding your money. After all since it is pre order, he has also invested his money and has to recoup that.

Believe me, nothing would be achieved by engaging in a war of words on Nairaland.

@Fhemmmy, I know you have not changed and would definitely see to the amicable resolution of this issue. Please do because your reputation is at stake. People are watching!

5 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
This has got to be the longest preorder of all time.. Holding on since 2nd or 3rd week of April.. Is it just me or is it almost 4 years?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by gmobik: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
one of the most intresting reading up i have done.i laughed so so hard........Fantastic REALITY show
this customer is really angry and its understandable 2m is not crayfish moni

i also respect the calm responses from @Femmy d dealer. ;Done of the most intresting reading up i have done.i laughed so so hard........Fantastic REALITY show
this customer is really angry and its understandable 2m is not crayfish moni

i also respect the calm responses from @Femmy d dealer.
Please sort out this upset customer and use this as a lessons learnt going forward.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by abrahses4u: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ Mr Fhemmy, thank you for the way you have been conducting your self. I must tell you , this is one terrible dirt trying to get on your resume as an honest auto dealer will be removed. People have been buying and thanking you on this thread. The funniest thing is the car is not yet in Nigeria and the picture the customer is complaining about was sent by you. It is obvious Mr Fhemmy is not trying to keep the secret from the customer. Please customer bear with our brother ,Mr Fhemmy has promised you that he will fix that scratch for you. There is always a solution, everyone has equally invested time in this deal. So i beg the Mr Customer to please try to come to a middle ground with Mr Fhemmy. A refund will be a loss to MR Fhemmy.I understand how you feel, after spending 2 million you would believe that you will get the cleanest tokunbo ever. Please resolve this as adults.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thanks for all the great comments . . . We will continue to do our best to respect our clients and remember, they are the reason we are in business.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2013
Lol... Just so funny. Lessons for Mr Fhemmmy..
1: Never lie about your dealings with a customer. (You telling the world I got the car cheap, to make yourself look good)

2: Never mock your customer. (You posted a ( grin) when I voiced my complains. That isn't respect sir.

Lessons for me:
1: Never pay for what you haven't seen with your eyes.

2: Never trust anybody.. Especially Fhemmmy autos. (This deal was based on total trust and you betrayed that trust)

3: Always deal with professionals.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2013
abrahses4u: @ Mr Fhemmy, thank you for the way you have been conducting your self. I must tell you , this is one terrible dirt trying to get on your resume as an honest auto dealer will be removed. People have been buying and thanking you on this thread. The funniest thing is the car is not yet in Nigeria and the picture the customer is complaining about was sent by you. It is obvious Mr Fhemmy is not trying to keep the secret from the customer. Please customer bear with our brother ,Mr Fhemmy has promised you that he will fix that scratch for you. There is always a solution, everyone has equally invested time in this deal. So i beg the Mr Customer to please try to come to a middle ground with Mr Fhemmy.[b] A refund will be a loss to MR Fhemmy.[/b]I understand how you feel, after spending 2 million you would believe that you will get the cleanest tokunbo ever. Please resolve this as adults.

Spoken in a mature manner. However, a refund wld have restored this dealers reputation. He declined. Remember, i have lost money too on this deal. 2 million to be exact.

And when I started this sick deal I wasn't looking for a middle ground. Just a clean 06 Accord.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by abrahses4u: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2013
@ Mr Ojix85 am sorry for my wrong use of the words "middle ground". Mr Fhemmmy please resolve this issue with Mr Ojix85, I have always read your thread and am happy that we have Nigerians conducting honest business the way you do. For the sake of nairaland, please resolve this we want more people to believe in this method of buying cars , we want them to believe that their money is in safe hands , that they will get what they pay for and that their concern is of utmost importance. Mr Ojix85 thanks for your patience please be rest assured that Mr Fhemmmy will do the right thing.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ojix85: Lol... Just so funny. Lessons for Mr Fhemmmy..
1: Never lie about your dealings with a customer. (You telling the world I got the car cheap, to make yourself look good)

2: Never mock your customer. (You posted a ( grin) when I voiced my complains. That isn't respect sir.

Lessons for me:
1: Never pay for what you haven't seen with your eyes.

2: Never trust anybody.. Especially Fhemmmy autos. (This deal was based on total trust and you betrayed that trust)

3: Always deal with professionals.

I have to copy this comment, cos it was the comment that really made me see where my Chairman was coming from, and just like explained over the phone, sir . . . from the bottom of my heart, i apologize for my insensitive bumping of the thread with a smiley face, but was not a respond to you comment.
We will continue to be better and your deal has brought out the fault in our business and we have learnt the lesson and hope to carry this into our next deal.
Once again, thanks for being a greater person and you are highly appreciated. . . and again, We are Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:46am On Jul 01, 2013
They said good words is like a medicine to the soul, we really now know the meaning of that . . .

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Happy Canada DAY to call our Canadian clients and those that just love the country

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
It is the day that the Lord has made and we marvel at His grace

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
We remain humble and appreciative . . .

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by omnitrix: 3:24am On Jul 02, 2013
So it is safe to adduce that Fhemmy shouldn't be trusted..To think I wanted to deal with him.Thank God this came to the fore...You posted wonderful pictures of the intended car,and went ahead to bring a deadbeat vehicle...Not cool!Its issues like this that make people doubt the credibility of preorder dealers...I hope this serves as a deterrent...Terrible!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:26am On Jul 02, 2013
omnitrix: So it is safe to adduce that Fhemmy shouldn't be trusted..To think I wanted to deal with him.Thank God this came to the fore...You posted wonderful pictures of the intended car,and went ahead to bring a deadbeat vehicle...Not cool!Its issues like this that make people doubt the credibility of preorder dealers...I hope this serves as a deterrent...Terrible!

Very interesting post . . . Thanks for your comment and God Bless!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by omnitrix: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2013
I'm still taken aback Fhemmmy Autos...cos I really felt you and inspired autos where people of credibility...You sacrificed your integrity on the altar of profits..Pls people,if you don't hv a relative in the states or canada,go to cotonou or Lagos and buy you damn vehicles..Nigerians would always be Nigerians...really pissed

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
omnitrix: I'm still taken aback Fhemmmy Autos...cos I really felt you and inspired autos where people of credibility...You sacrificed your integrity on the altar of profits..Pls people,if you don't hv a relative in the states or canada,go to cotonou or Lagos and buy you damn vehicles..Nigerians would always be Nigerians...really pissed

You dont have to be pissed, when youa re taken aback by something, i think the best would have been for you to ask questions, and we will be more than glad to respond to that, however, being that you are a customer, we will still respect your views and we still remain humble.
We do not cheat and honesty is our watch-word, Sir. . . Thanks and one love.

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
It is all about YOU
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by deshclones(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Very interesting post . . . Thanks for your comment and God Bless!

Your humility is amazing...i am truly humbled by your sense of maturity and humility...i remember wanting to preorder a 2008 rav 4 from you in 2012,the way you answered and attended to my myraid of info impressed me....i am one of those that can always vouch for you anytime on this forum..you will come out of this situation unscathed..if possible,i suggest you resell the car once its in nigeria and refund op his money...i don't like the way he is handling this issue..2m is chicken feed compared to your reputation that took years to build..just refund the guy if possible abeg..not all money are good money...stay blessed...God will always make you bigger nwanne.

4 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
deshclones:

Your humility is amazing...i am truly humbled by your sense of maturity and humility...i remember wanting to preorder a 2008 rav 4 from you in 2012,the way you answered and attended to my myraid of info impressed me....i am one of those that can always vouch for you anytime on this forum..you will come out of this situation unscathed..if possible,i suggest you resell the car once its in nigeria and refund op his money...i don't like the way he is handling this issue..2m is chicken feed compared to your reputation that took years to build..just refund the guy if possible abeg..not all money are good money...stay blessed...God will always make you bigger nwanne.

I am humbled with your comment, however, we have come to note that we have some areas of our business to work oh and improve on, and we promise to do just that. . . Thanks for believing in us, but in ALL, Chief Ojix85 is a great person and we remain humbled to earn his business
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
deshclones:

2 Million is chicken feed? Not all money is good money? Nigga stfu!! I work hard for this money fool! Money answereth all things. How good is that kinda money? Good enough to buy me a clean '06 Accord. Dumb fool. I bet you rob banks for a living!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Brilliant... Just brilliant. I wished many Nigerians would understand how to handle customers.

While I you may have lost one customer, I can say you have gained even more. So, bro, just do whatever you have to do to get rid of this allegations. You are one person I respect and if God blesses me, I sure will order from you.

God bless!
Fhemmmy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.