Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (36742 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by bfire(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Check ur gmail
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
bfire:
Check ur gmail

Thanks, Bro
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2013
bfire:

Femi is very right about shipping from Canada.
It's faster sometimes and you'll bite ur lips when congestion feature in Europe. It may take 3/4 months for the ship to berth from the time of sailing.

RoRo is only available through Halifax port and that is a long thing.

Wish u the best

3/4 mths? * faints *... oga Fheemmmmy ooooooo cry cry
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ojix85: 3/4 mths? * faints *... oga Fheemmmmy ooooooo cry cry

Chairman, me sef don lost weight and on a daily basis making sure that we are on them . . . I saw the response to your inquiries on the other stuff and me and you will talk about it, we will make sure all is well afterall, you are a great guy and honestly, you are well appreciated.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by bfire(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ojix85:

3/4 mths? * faints *... oga Fheemmmmy ooooooo cry cry

Trust me, there are some things which we don't see but work in our favour. This will surely work in your favour.

It is well
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
bfire:

Trust me, there are some things which we don't see but work in our favour. This will surely work in your favour.

It is well

Thank you very much . . . .Cant wait to deliver this ride and my hands are 100% off doing container from canada, cant stand the stress for no amount of money
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
bfire:

It is well

Amen ooooooo!!!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yes, it will be awesome.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
The day is gone to where yesterday went . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by thegame(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2013
wow, i cant believe i read this thread from page 1 through 5. all is well by God's grace.
mr Ojix, 2million is a lot of money so please forgive and ignore anyone that thinks its a chicken feed or something. i will also like to beg you to forgive mr Fhemmy, i swear he don try mehn. just let him fix these 2 faults you find on the car and i think you will be good to go.trust me,i seriously understand how u feel and that you looked forward to a perfect car. God is in control. please give him a chance to correct this error and gain back your trust and friendship. you will live to enjoy this car and buy many more by God's grace. say Amen o
and mr Fhemmy, nice one sha. i like that u understand that Mr Ojix is upset and also, u didnt try to make him more angry. keep being calm, keep apologising and make sure you sort him out. just make him happy boss. you guys will mk good friends at the end of d day smiley
God bless err1

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2013
thegame: wow, i cant believe i read this thread from page 1 through 5. all is well by God's grace.
mr Ojix, 2million is a lot of money so please forgive and ignore anyone that thinks its a chicken feed or something. i will also like to beg you to forgive mr Fhemmy, i swear he don try mehn. just let him fix these 2 faults you find on the car and i think you will be good to go.trust me,i seriously understand how u feel and that you looked forward to a perfect car. God is in control. please give him a chance to correct this error and gain back your trust and friendship. you will live to enjoy this car and buy many more by God's grace. say Amen o
and mr Fhemmy, nice one sha. i like that u understand that Mr Ojix is upset and also, u didnt try to make him more angry. keep being calm, keep apologising and make sure you sort him out. just make him happy boss. you guys will mk good friends at the end of d day smiley
God bless err1

For real, he is a great guy, we started on a wrong foot but all will be well at the end, thanks a lot and God will take care of your too.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2013
thegame: wow, i cant believe i read this thread from page 1 through 5. all is well by God's grace.
God bless err1

Thanks man. I just dey wait make the car sef sho.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Another day for Him to show what He could do . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
The difference between Ordinary and extra Ordinary is the Extra, we could be that extra in your deals
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by deshclones(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thank you very much . . . .Cant wait to deliver this ride and my hands are 100% off doing container from canada, cant stand the stress for no amount of money

Fhemmmy am humbled...you really inspire me alot...no iota of pomposity or pride despite all you have achieved...am really touched...when small boys like us wey manage buy c240 dey do anyhow..you still remain humble...am tripped bro..may God continue to bless you man...have learnt alot from you today.

Ojix85:

Thanks man. I just dey wait make the car sef sho.

Bro,u self don try ...3-4months nobi beans..i salute your patience and understanding bro...i really do...like i said before,this will definitely end well for you bro...this disappointment will definitely yield immense blessings for you ma guy...peace bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thanks
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
He will make it happen
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2013
We will always do our best to get better
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Chief Oga Boss Fhemmmy,

How far sir?
Please, good news only o. Or you'll see me at your doorstep. :|
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ojix85: Chief Oga Boss Fhemmmy,

How far sir?
Please, good news only o. Or you'll see me at your doorstep. :|

I will be the happiest man to have you - Oga at the top at my doorstep, so i can show my kids, my new found friend . . .I will update you later today for sure, business just opening, and wanna wait till the afternoon before i bombard the shipping coy . . . Your patience has been respected and for real, despite the tough start, the great man in you has shown and well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
We will never give up till we get better and from better to best . . . even at that, we will find ways to improve
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Knowledge is priceless
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Another week is gone and we thank you for all, see you again next week
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Happy weekend to you all, God Bless
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fhemmy, I dont mean to derail but u're yet to furnish me with detail of the various hair u deal. my email again- muhrisen@yahoo.com
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
ninz: Fhemmy, I dont mean to derail but u're yet to furnish me with detail of the various hair u deal. my email again- muhrisen@yahoo.com

Are you sure? . . . I will forward it to you again.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
ninz: Fhemmy, I dont mean to derail but u're yet to furnish me with detail of the various hair u deal. my email again- muhrisen@yahoo.com

You have mail . . .

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Saturday with Honey
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Happy Sunday
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Happy new week and God Bless!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
There is nothing like the day with Him
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Another day with life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) / 7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.