Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Download Top Ten Nigerian Songs For May 2013 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Top Ten Nigerian Songs For May 2013 (1301 Views)

Top Ten Nigerian Lyricist Of All Times / Evergreen Nigerian Songs / Top 10 Nigerian Songs For July 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Top Ten Nigerian Songs For May 2013 by NurielMagus(f): 8:09pm On May 31, 2013
It has been an eventful month as always with lots of Nigerian musicians doing their thing bringing out some quality music, May D dropped an album & Tiwa Savage’s album is about to pop. Through the course of the month we got amazing songs like Kigbe by May D featuring Olamide & Kay Switch, Jaiye Jaiye from Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti. With Olamide almost every where he dropped two joints on the same day with Durosoke & Baddest Nigga Ever Liveth… Skales also came at us with the duo of Denge Pose and Take Care Of me. Mr. “Goody Bag” D’prince came out with a birthday song and 2face came with a surprise rainbow remix ft. T-Pain. Mikel Obi’s record label came in on the action as well with “Bunka” The MMM gang anthem (dropping both audio and video on the same day by the way.) Well Many more songs were released and I can’t begin to pretend I can list them all. But here is an official list of the top ten most downloaded songs in Nigeria for May 2013. CLICK HERE TO GET OFFICIAL LIST ON AUTHOR's WEBSITE

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Ft. Buckwyla & Pheelz - Rep Adugbo / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2016 / VIDEO: Double Jay Ft. Harrysong X Duncan Mighty – Bobo Juice Remix (BTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.