Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Do U - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do U (1570 Views)

Do U Need A House Or Landed Property In Edo State? / Do U Have Accommodation Request In Surulere Or Isolo? Call Us / Do U Need A Decent Apartment Around Ojodu/berger Please Contact Accord Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U by rechelle(f): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2008
Bleep
Re: Do U by baale11(f): 6:57pm On May 01, 2008
which island? bonny island ? grin
Re: Do U by lucabrasi(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2008
hmmn,this your advert is really dangerous i must tell you because you ll be attracting the wrong kind of guys,u should also be very careful with all these stories of ritual killings and what not, im sure no matter how much bravery u v got ,you realli love life and dont want any thing happening to you pls go through a proper channel and dont use this kind of medium and certainly not this advert to look for accomodation, enuff said
Re: Do U by eagleu: 7:58am On May 02, 2008
Yeah, infact we can make a deal.

I'm looking for a second wife to help out with the kids, kitchen and bedroom.

And it's all free of charge.
Re: Do U by rechelle(f): 12:16pm On May 02, 2008
lucabrasi:

hmmn,this your advert is really dangerous i must tell you because you ll be attracting the wrong kind of guys,u should also be very careful with all these stories of ritual killings and what not, im sure no matter how much bravery u v got ,you realli love life and don't want any thing happening to you please go through a proper channel and don't use this kind of medium and certainly not this advert to look for accomodation, enough said
yeh, ritualists, iv got no flesh, so they'd only get bad business with this bony butt
besides, i dont really mind, i hear that grilled human torso takes like fried chicken cartilage. Your invited.
Re: Do U by rechelle(f): 12:22pm On May 02, 2008
eagleu:

Yeah, infact we can make a deal.

I'm looking for a second wife to help out with the kids, kitchen and bedroom.

And it's all free of charge.
gee dude , you really 30 years? Yuk. You suck. Like seriously.
Your wife must have hurt some real nice people in her past life. Karma sure's a BIATCH.
Re: Do U by menix(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2008
HI poster,
Yeah, am willing to offer u accomodation just holla at my residence 29 Swamp street Ajegunle behind Boundary market i work on d island too. My no. is 06033289432
Re: Do U by lucabrasi(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2008
rechelle:

yeh, ritualists, iv got no flesh, so they'd only get bad business with this bony butt
besides, i don't really mind, i hear that grilled human torso takes like fried chicken cartilage. Your invited.

sorry dont mind me and my big mouth o,i v put my foot in to shut it up, wat do i even know when im not even in naija im sure u know wassup jare carry go, fried chicken yes thans but i dont do grilled human, u ll go to germany or austria for that
Re: Do U by rechelle(f): 12:17pm On May 03, 2008
menix:

HI poster,
Yeah, am willing to offer u accomodation just holla at my residence 29 Swamp street Ajegunle behind Boundary market i work on d island too. My no. is 06033289432
What happened to the sense of humour of Nigerian men?
Re: Do U by eagleu: 2:31pm On May 03, 2008
rechelle:

gee dude , you really 30 years? Yuk. You suck. Like seriously.
Your wife must have hurt some real nice people in her past life. Karma sure's a BIATCH.

If you no want be second wife, that's ok, but don't abuse me now.

I simply thought that you're desparate for accomodation, and I have a mutally benefitial situation for both of us. As you get fine face, I get accomodation.
Re: Do U by oziomatv(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2008
You'll never walk alone. You maybe lucky to have accommodation but,
         Never and Never try to seduce me my wife will squeeze you inside a bottle
Re: Do U by rechelle(f): 4:00pm On May 03, 2008
oziomatv:

You'll never walk alone. You maybe lucky to have accommodation but,
Never and Never try to seduce me my wife will squeeze you inside a bottle

your one of such people with no self control, who's awlays quick to blame the weaker sex for "seducing/tempting",
In your wildest and farthest dream would you ever have someone like me, live in close proximity with a josef fritzl like you.
Men can be such hypocritical pigs sometimes.
Re: Do U by eagleu: 5:51pm On May 03, 2008
rechelle:

your one of such people with no self control, who's awlays quick to blame the weaker sex for "seducing/tempting",
In your wildest and farthest dream would you ever have someone like me, live in close proximity with a josef fritzl like you.

Come-o, you want an accomodation or just want to abuse men on this forum.
If you don't know how to get what you want, y'll learn.
Re: Do U by oziomatv(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2008
rechelle:

I honestly trying to help you out for accommodation with a clear heart thinking that you're an innocent and responsible girl but you proved otherwise.
I've never patronized prostitutes before and if I want to cheat on my wife there are responsible well up brings girls who their parents financed their education not those that prostitutes to finance themselves due to poor background of the family.
My social and financial status in the society guarantees me a responsible girl. that's the reason I thank my God always.
Watch out how you end up if you continue in this way, Help does not fall from heaven, Man Help fellow Man.
Had it been your parents worked hard they would've afford to rent a flat as my parents did during my service.
Re: Do U by Jabulana(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2010
Rachael, I believe this a forum & whatever you put up, is for discussion. We all have rite to expression & if u do want that to happen keep it for you. You’re actually sharing your problem and want solutions to your problem. I would like to re-phrase you ad if I may? Describing yourself as pretty and therapeutic is not the way to start. I see this as selling your self respect on the cheap. Sorry my darling the truth hurt you do not have to take this in the wrong way but you ask 4 it. By the way are u ok with your accommodation issue?
Re: Do U by Chidoxyl(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2010
@ Jabulana - Check poster initial date of post. It was posted 30th April, 2008 (2 & a half years ago). Common man. Wake up!
Re: Do U by Jabulana(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2010
Chidoxyl, it is funny & it does attract my attention and the same time looking for some to do. It is a forum is it? It is out in the domain & you are allowed to express your outlook any you sees fit. let put down to Boredom.
Ta!!
Re: Do U by Chidoxyl(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2010
Jabulana - Bros, now I understand. Cheers, take care & enjoy yourself.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Festac / Checkout The List Of Properties To-let In Abuja Call 08100392181. / 500sqms Of Land With Lagos Title At GRA, Ikeja For Outright Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.