Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is This BBA's Best Season Yet? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This BBA's Best Season Yet? (869 Views)

PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday / PHOTO- Meet BBA Winner Dillish Mathews And Her Boo / BBA Tayo Faniran Shares Adorable Photos Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is This BBA's Best Season Yet? by lumeviewscom: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2013
Real n*ggaz don’t watch Big Brother… That was me a year ago! After the last edition, unReliable Sauce was thinking… Great! That rubbish big brother show has been relegated someplace it will never come back from. Still, the anticipation for the new season heated up like a massive volcano and as we all know by now, Big Brother is back on our screens with a vengeance. Wasn’t looking forward to enduring another season of what I consider to be a horrendous show. Alas, unReliable Sauce is ashamed to admit this might turn out to be the best season so far.

Are those female contestants HOT!!! The guys are not too shabby-looking either. BBA has become a bit creative and imaginative. In previous seasons, they have lacked these qualities. At best, I rated them as only slightly better than “Keeping up with the Kardashians‘. The inclusion of Natasha, the chubby one turned out to be a masterstroke as it got people talking. More importantly, the buzz around this sub-plot in the house is quite controversial, quickly turning into a war between the fat and the slim. You could say Natasha pulled her weight in gold there – no pun intended...

Read more from the source directly below...

SOURCE: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: THE CHASE – CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
Re: Is This BBA's Best Season Yet? by lumeviewscom: 12:44am On Jun 01, 2013
Why do you watch big brother?
Re: Is This BBA's Best Season Yet? by lumeviewscom: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hello peeps...
Re: Is This BBA's Best Season Yet? by ijebabe: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2013

(1)

Kim And Kanye's Baby Birth Certificate Surfaces Online(pics) / Shocker: Michael Jackson ‘not The Father Of Prince & Paris Jackson’ / Interesting Facts About Newborn Prince George Of Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.