Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday (3094 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today (Pictures) / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Aminat508(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-HVp614jOsUM/Vf0S3uY0rZI/AAAAAAAB8ik/DwSoMQWwcCs/s400/1.jpg[/img]

LIfe is looking pretty good for reality star Dillish Mathews. 3 days ago, Wednesday 16th September 2015, the Big Brother Africa The Chase winner turned 25. And to celebrate, the Namibian bombshell rocked this sexy outfit to her party. She is pictired above with her longtime boyfriend Stephen Gaeseb who showered her with flowers, spa treatments and tons of awesome looking gifts.

More photos below:

Sourcehttp://www..com/talk/topic,273450.0.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by TheMainMan: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
.. Ok.. Nice one..
Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Godmother(f): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Err....is it just me, but I'm feeling the guy more in the first photo. Delish looks good though

By the way, what does Delish mean? Is it short for Delicious? Did her parents give birth to her, took a good look at her and thought 'she looks delicious, therefore let's call her Delish'

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Shebarh(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good for her
Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
The combination looks cheap and tacky. Probably an expensive dress but I'm not feeling it. She could've made better use of that weave.
If Iara didn't come along Osho baba would've made Dillish his first lady. Edo people would've entered one chance because she wouldn't've wasted the opportunity to impose herself on the people.

Godmother:
I think its just a stagename or nickname she's had since childhood. Everyone I'm sure recognizes her with it that's why no one's cared to call her out on it. Also Dillish's an easier name to remember than 'nukunakamara'. Don't think too hard on it, many beauty pageant participants use them to simplify their mostly hard to pronounce names.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by ellahzy(f): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
hbd to her.

Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Happy bd to my delicious Dillish,sept rocks

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by iPopAlomo(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508 Where's my meat ooo...
Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Aminat508(f): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Aminat508 Where's my meat ooo...

[size=13pt]Our ram ran awaygrin[/size]

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by iPopAlomo(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:

[size=13pt]Our ram ran awaygrin[/size]
cow and goat nko...?!
Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
HBD delicious Delish grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by Dekatron(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who cares?
#bleachedbiatches
undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Ex BBA Star, Dillish Mathews Stuns In A Sexy Dress For Her 25th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nothing so special about d dress. Buh she looks gud tho

(1) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Rihanna From Her Latest Video Goes Viral 18+ Photos / Young Man Stripped Naked For Stealing Phone In Benin / Victoria Kimani Calls Girls From Her Home Country, Kenya, Glorified Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.